Could you please help me to name this boy?

A quiet,intelligent boy with black (or maybe brown) hair (I’m considering if he would wear glasses),book worm,geek,always shetching on his textbook during the class,looks a little nervous and not good at social contact,but with a “crazy” sense of humor.
I’ve been thinking of [name]Arthur[/name],[name]Theo[/name] (with the nick name [name]Ted[/name]),[name]Elliot[/name],[name]Albert[/name],[name]Issac[/name],Joseph,[name]Spencer[/name] (does this one work?),but still don’t have any idea.I also like short names like [name]Jake[/name],[name]Reed[/name] (does this one feel a little too strong?)…Or maybe some cool names like [name]Gray[/name] and [name]Kai[/name]?
What do you think?:smiley:

I think he needs either a classic or offbeat name
I think [name]Theo[/name] would be a great name for him. [name]Arthur[/name], [name]Elliot[/name] and [name]Spencer[/name] also work great.
Others that seem to fit would be [name]Henry[/name], [name]Fletcher[/name], [name]Asher[/name], [name]Zachery[/name], [name]Daniel[/name], [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Rhett[/name], and [name]Peter[/name]
[name]Gray[/name] and [name]Reed[/name] would be good mns for him

As I was reading your description, I was thinking of [name]Theodore[/name]. As I read further I noticed you had the name [name]Theo[/name] as one of your choices.

Some other choices could be:
[name]Emmett[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Douglas[/name]
[name]Winston[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name]/[name]Benji[/name]
[name]William[/name]/[name]Liam[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Griffin[/name]
[name]Julian[/name]
[name]Riley[/name]
[name]Lucas[/name]
[name]Emerson[/name]
[name]Garrett[/name]
Davenport

Well,it seems [name]Theo[/name] is the best choice.Thank you so much!!