Couples

I’m starting a thread for the best couple names you’ve heard. Whether they match, just sound cute together, whatever.
I haven’t seen this here before but if it already exists, my apologies and you can link it.

[name_f]My[/name_f] answer

The best I’ve ever come across were Treasur3 and R!ch. Better yet, Treasur3 kept a bag of treasures (little toy prizes) for kids.

I’ve also known of two M1chelles.

1 Like

[name_f]Rosie[/name_f] and [name_m]Wolfie[/name_m] (full name Wolfgang) is one that the Berries tend to like!

3 Likes

[name_u]Andrea[/name_u] and [name_u]David[/name_u] is my Dad’s best friend and his wife, not very cool names but I like the sound of [name_u]Andrea[/name_u]

[name_f]Helen[/name_f] ‘Lena’ and [name_f]Yekaterina[/name_f] ‘Katie’ are a gorgeous pair I know. :smiling_face: They’re the only ones who call each other those nicknames—so cute.

Also [name_m]Luke[/name_m] and [name_f]Lyla[/name_f] (my cousin and her BF)! So cute together! :smiling_face:

3 Likes

aw that’s cute

Camden and Taryn
Brogan and Matthias
Acacia and Jairus (now divorced)
Rose and Rosie

Oh I also heard of a [name_f]Manda[/name_f] + [name_f]Malka[/name_f]

1 Like

I grew up with a [name_u]Tyler[/name_u] and [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] who fell in love. Maybe I’m biased because they’re really cute, but I think it’s cool how they almost have the same name.

3 Likes