Crazy Fam!!!

Your name is ________ ________ ________. You are a spunky 18 year old chic with ________ hair and ________ eyes. You are in your first year of college at ________________ University. There, you bump into the man of your dreams! You walk up tp him (like the flirt you are) and use your charm to get is name (which BTW is ________ ________ ________) and phone number! He calls you at lunch and tells you to meet him at the fountain in the courtyard. By now you are extatic! So, you go to the fountain and he says, “I met you 3 hours ago. But, it’s been the most pleasent 3 hours of my life! I feel like i’ve known you scince… scince… forever. [name]Will[/name] you be my girlfriend?” You practically jump out of your skin! “YESSSSSSSSSSSS!” you reply with eager intentions!

You finnish college at the age of 22 and marry Mr. Right two weeks later! You and him escape to a 2-week honeymoon to Aruba! You come home only to find that you are pregnant. [name]FLIP[/name] A COIN. HEADS= GIRL… TAILS= BOY. IF YOUR NAILS ARE PAINTED he/she has [name]BROWN[/name] HAIR & [name]GREY[/name] EYES. IF THEY [name]AREN[/name]'T PAINTED… BLONDE HAIR AND [name]GREY[/name] EYES. IF THEY ARE PAINTED BUT CHIPPING, YOU CHOOSE.
What is this beautiful baby’s name?

When DD/DS is 2, you are 24, and DH is 24, you start to feel that now that your DD/DS is growing up, who will you baby? You want to have another baby! You and your husband try and try and try. [name]Just[/name] when you are about to give up, you find out that you are pregnant with quintuplets! (2 girls and 3 boys). [name]FLIP[/name] A COIN… HEADS: GIVE THEM ALL NATURE NAMES WITH ONE [name]SET[/name] OF INITIALS FOR THE GIRLS AND ONE FOR THE BOYS. TAILS: GIVE THEM ALL FAMILY NAMES OF IMMEDIATE FAMILY.
What are these beautiful babies named?

When DD/DS is 5, the quints are 3, and you and DH are 27, you move because your husband’s job got transferred. The house is a beautiful 12 bedroom on the mountains! The children love it! You decide to adopt a family dog!

Breed:
Name:

two weeks after the move, you start to feel sick. You consult your doctor and he said it was just stres. Then you missed a “monthly friend” and you take a pregnancy test it came back - and your doctor still doesnt suspect a thing. 18 weeks later, you start to feel movements and he finally says that you are pregnant! Eight months later on a hot summer day, stunning twins (B/G) are brought into this world! They were 1 whole month pre-mature but they are healthy as horses! IF YOUR TOE NAILS ARE PAINTED… GIVE THEM NAMES TO HONNOR YOUR GRANDPARENTS. IF NOT PAINTED… GIVE THEM NAMES THAT HONNOR YOUR AUNT AND UNCLE. IF THEY ARE BUT THE POLISH IS CHIPPING… GIVE THEM NAMES THAT HONNOR YOUR MOTHER AAND FATHER

Now you and DH are 29. Now your kids are 7, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 2, and 2. Your 7 year old feels left out because he/she is the only child without a sibling his/her age. You decide to adopt a 7 year old girl/boy from ________.
What is this beautiful girl’s name

Now you have 9 kids and you think you are done with having babies because your children are 15, 15 (adopted), 13 (x5), 10 and 10. You and DH are 37. But, SURPRIZE! You are now pregnanat with (you pick how many and the genders).
What are/is the(se) beautiful baby/babies’ name(s)?

Now you are definately done woth kids even though you love them dearly! [name]Remember[/name] when you moved to that 12 bedroom house? List the sleeping arrangments.

[name]Hope[/name] you enjoyed this game!

Your name is Amanda Katherine______ Smart________. You are a spunky 18 year old chic with red____ hair and green__ eyes. You are in your first year of college at cornell__________ University. There, you bump into the man of your dreams! You walk up tp him (like the flirt you are) and use your charm to get is name (which BTW is William____ Carson________ Greenfield________) and phone number! He calls you at lunch and tells you to meet him at the fountain in the courtyard. By now you are extatic! So, you go to the fountain and he says, “I met you 3 hours ago. But, it’s been the most pleasent 3 hours of my life! I feel like i’ve known you scince… scince… forever. [name]Will[/name] you be my girlfriend?” You practically jump out of your skin! “YESSSSSSSSSSSS!” you reply with eager intentions!

You finnish college at the age of 22 and marry Mr. Right two weeks later! You and him escape to a 2-week honeymoon to Aruba! You come home only to find that you are pregnant. [name]FLIP[/name] A COIN. HEADS= GIRL… TAILS= BOY. IF YOUR NAILS ARE PAINTED he/she has [name]BROWN[/name] HAIR & [name]GREY[/name] EYES. IF THEY [name]AREN[/name]'T PAINTED… BLONDE HAIR AND [name]GREY[/name] EYES. IF THEY ARE PAINTED BUT CHIPPING, YOU CHOOSE.
What is this beautiful baby’s name? [name]Henry[/name] [name]Adam[/name] Greenfield

When DS is 2, you are 24, and DH is 24, you start to feel that now that your DS is growing up, who will you baby? You want to have another baby! You and your husband try and try and try. [name]Just[/name] when you are about to give up, you find out that you are pregnant with quintuplets! (2 girls and 3 boys). [name]FLIP[/name] A COIN… HEADS: GIVE THEM ALL NATURE NAMES WITH ONE [name]SET[/name] OF INITIALS FOR THE GIRLS AND ONE FOR THE BOYS. TAILS: GIVE THEM ALL FAMILY NAMES OF IMMEDIATE FAMILY.
What are these beautiful babies named? [name]James[/name] [name]Edward[/name], [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Carson[/name], [name]Robert[/name] [name]John[/name], [name]Wendy[/name] [name]Lorraine[/name], [name]Ashley[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]

When DS is 5, the quints are 3, and you and DH are 27, you move because your husband’s job got transferred. The house is a beautiful 12 bedroom on the mountains! The children love it! You decide to adopt a family dog!

Breed: Beagle
Name: [name]Suzy[/name]

two weeks after the move, you start to feel sick. You consult your doctor and he said it was just stres. Then you missed a “monthly friend” and you take a pregnancy test it came back - and your doctor still doesnt suspect a thing. 18 weeks later, you start to feel movements and he finally says that you are pregnant! Eight months later on a hot summer day, stunning twins (B/G) are brought into this world! They were 1 whole month pre-mature but they are healthy as horses! IF YOUR TOE NAILS ARE PAINTED… GIVE THEM NAMES TO HONNOR YOUR GRANDPARENTS. IF NOT PAINTED… GIVE THEM NAMES THAT HONNOR YOUR AUNT AND UNCLE. IF THEY ARE BUT THE POLISH IS CHIPPING… GIVE THEM NAMES THAT HONNOR YOUR MOTHER AAND FATHER
What are these beautiful babies named? [name]Bradley[/name] [name]Everett[/name] and [name]Kristen[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]

Now you and DH are 29. Now your kids are 7, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 2, and 2. Your 7 year old feels left out because he/she is the only child without a sibling his/her age. You decide to adopt a 7 year old boy from Russia______.
What is this beautiful boy’s name [name]Ivan[/name] [name]Alexei[/name]

Now you have 9 kids and you think you are done with having babies because your children are 15, 15 (adopted), 13 (x5), 10 and 10. You and DH are 37. But, SURPRIZE! You are now pregnanat with (you pick how many and the genders).
What are/is the(se) beautiful baby/babies’ name(s)? [name]Stephen[/name] [name]Andrew[/name], [name]Harold[/name] [name]Vincent[/name], [name]Emma[/name] [name]Holly[/name]

Now you are definately done woth kids even though you love them dearly! [name]Remember[/name] when you moved to that 12 bedroom house? List the sleeping arrangments.

1. parents
  2. [name]James[/name], [name]Ivan[/name]
  3. [name]Henry[/name]
    4.[name]Samuel[/name]
  4. [name]Wendy[/name]
  5. [name]Bradley[/name]
    7.[name]Kristen[/name]
    8.[name]Stephen[/name]
    9.[name]Emma[/name]
    10.[name]Robert[/name]
  6. [name]Ashley[/name]
    12.[name]Harold[/name]

Your name is [name]Eden[/name] [name]Haven[/name] Valeur. You are a spunky 18 year old chic with red hair and green eyes. You are in your first year of college at Ryerson University. There, you bump into the man of your dreams! You walk up to him (like the flirt you are) and use your charm to get is name (which BTW is [name]Jett[/name] [name]Joshua[/name] Arjivid) and phone number! He calls you at lunch and tells you to meet him at the fountain in the courtyard. By now you are ecstatic! So, you go to the fountain and he says, “I met you 3 hours ago. But, it’s been the most pleasant 3 hours of my life! I feel like I’ve known you since… since… forever. [name]Will[/name] you be my girlfriend?” You practically jump out of your skin! “YESSSSSSSSSSSS!” you reply with eager intentions!

You finish college at the age of 22 and marry [name]Jett[/name] two weeks later! You and him escape to a 2-week honeymoon to Aruba! You come home only to find that you are pregnant. It’s a girl with blonde hair and grey eyes.
[name]Theodore[/name] ([name]Teddy[/name]) [name]Robert[/name]

When DS is 2, you are 24, and DH is 24, you start to feel that now that your DD/DS is growing up, who will you baby? You want to have another baby! You and your husband try and try and try. [name]Just[/name] when you are about to give up, you find out that you are pregnant with quintuplets! (2 girls and 3 boys).

DD ” [name]Violet[/name] ([name]Vi[/name]) Lezah
DD ” [name]Evelyn[/name] ([name]Evvy[/name]) [name]Eleanor[/name]
DS ” [name]David[/name] [name]Cameron[/name]
DS ” [name]James[/name] ([name]Jamie[/name]) [name]Peter[/name]
DS ” [name]Mark[/name] [name]Darren[/name]

When DS is 5, the quints are 3, and you and DH are 27, you move because your husband’s job got transferred. The house is a beautiful 12 bedroom on the mountains! The children love it! You decide to adopt a family dog!

Breed: Norwegian Elkhound
Name: [name]Mila[/name]

Two weeks after the move, you start to feel sick. You consult your doctor and he said it was just stress. Then you missed your “monthly visitor” and you take a pregnancy test it came back - and your doctor still doesn’t suspect a thing. 18 weeks later, you start to feel movements and he finally says that you are pregnant! Eight months later on a hot summer day, stunning twins (B/G) are brought into this world! They were 1 whole month pre-mature but they are healthy as horses!
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Minerva[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] ([name]Andy[/name]) [name]Glen[/name]

Now you and DH are 29. Now your kids are 7, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 2, and 2. Your 7 year old feels left out because he/she is the only child without a sibling his/her age. You decide to adopt a 7 year old girl from [name]Africa[/name].
What is this beautiful girl’s name?
[name]Aleela[/name] [name]Marini[/name]

Now you have 9 kids and you think you are done with having babies because your children are 15, 15 (adopted), 13 (x5), 10 and 10. You and DH are 37. But, SURPRIZE! You are now pregnant with twin girls!
What are these beautiful babies’ names?

[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Dawn[/name] ([name]Rory[/name])
[name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Jean[/name] ([name]Trixie[/name])

Now you are definitely done with kids even though you love them dearly! [name]Remember[/name] when you moved to that 12 bedroom house? List the sleeping arrangements.

1. [name]Eden[/name] + [name]Jett[/name]
  2. [name]Teddy[/name]
    3.[name]Aleela[/name]
  3. [name]Vi[/name]
  4. [name]Dave[/name]
  5. [name]Hazel[/name]
  6. [name]Andy[/name]
  7. [name]Rory[/name]
  8. [name]Trixie[/name] + [name]Mila[/name]
  9. [name]Evvy[/name]
  10. [name]Jamie[/name]
  11. [name]Marky[/name]

DH ” [name]Jett[/name] [name]Joshua[/name]
DW ” [name]Eden[/name] [name]Haven[/name]

DS ” [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Robert[/name]
DD ” [name]Violet[/name] Lezah
DD ” [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]
DS ” [name]David[/name] [name]Cameron[/name]
DS ” [name]James[/name] [name]Peter[/name]
DS ” [name]Mark[/name] [name]Darren[/name]
DD ” [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Minerva[/name]
DS ” [name]Andrew[/name] [name]Glen[/name]
DD ” [name]Aleela[/name] [name]Marini[/name]
DD ” [name]Aurora[/name] [name]Dawn[/name]
DD ” [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Jean[/name]

DD ” [name]Mila[/name]

Your name is Georgia Xaviera Sampson. You are a spunky 18 year old chick with auburn hair and hazel eyes. You are in your first year of college at Columbia University. There, you bump into the man of your dreams! You walk up to him (like the flirt you are) and use your charm to get is name (which BTW is Adam William Cane) and phone number! He calls you at lunch and tells you to meet him at the fountain in the courtyard. By now you are ecstatic! So, you go to the fountain and he says, “I met you 3 hours ago. But, it’s been the most pleasant 3 hours of my life! I feel like I’ve known you since… since… forever. [name]Will[/name] you be my girlfriend?” You practically jump out of your skin! “YESSSSSSSSSSSS!” you reply with eager intentions!

You finish college at the age of 22 and marry Mr. Right two weeks later! You and him escape to a 2-week honeymoon to Aruba! You come home only to find that you are pregnant.

It’s a girl with blonde hair and grey eyes.
What is this beautiful baby’s name? Aila [name]Francesca[/name] [name]Cane[/name]

When DD is 2, you are 24, and DH is 24, you start to feel that now that your DD is growing up, who will you baby? You want to have another baby! You and your husband try and try and try. [name]Just[/name] when you are about to give up, you find out that you are pregnant with quintuplets! (2 girls and 3 boys).
What are these beautiful babies named? [name]Kathleen[/name] [name]Hannah[/name], [name]Angeline[/name] [name]Emily[/name], [name]Anthony[/name] Vinten, [name]Christopher[/name] [name]Joshua[/name], and [name]David[/name] [name]Jon[/name].

When DD is 5, the quints are 3, and you and DH are 27, you move because your husband’s job got transferred. The house is a beautiful 12 bedroom on the mountains! The children love it! You decide to adopt a family dog!

Breed: Welsh Corgi
Name: Professor Snugglesworth

Two weeks after the move, you start to feel sick. You consult your doctor and he said it was just stress. Then you missed a “monthly friend” and you take a pregnancy test it came back - and your doctor still doesn’t suspect a thing. 18 weeks later, you start to feel movements and he finally says that you are pregnant! Eight months later on a hot summer day, stunning twins (B/G) are brought into this world! They were 1 whole month premature but they are healthy as horses!

What are these beautiful babies named? [name]Alice[/name] [name]Kaye[/name] and [name]Terry[/name] [name]Abraham[/name]

Now you and DH are 29. Now your kids are 7, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 2, and 2. Your 7 year old feels left out because he/she is the only child without a sibling his/her age. You decide to adopt a 7 year old girl from China.
What is this beautiful girl’s name? [name]Lian[/name] [name]Mei[/name]

Now you have 9 kids and you think you are done with having babies because your children are 15, 15 (adopted), 13 (x5), 10 and 10. You and DH are 37. But, SURPRISE! You are now pregnant with two boys.
What are these beautiful babies’ names? [name]Xavier[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name] and [name]Addison[/name] [name]Perry[/name]

Now you are definitely done with kids even though you love them dearly! [name]Remember[/name] when you moved to that 12 bedroom house? List the sleeping arrangements.

1. Aila [name]Francesca[/name]
    2.[name]Kathleen[/name] [name]Hannah[/name]
    3.[name]Angeline[/name] [name]Emily[/name]
    4.[name]Anthony[/name] Vinten
    5.[name]Christopher[/name] [name]Joshua[/name]
    6.[name]David[/name] [name]Jon[/name]
    7.[name]Alice[/name] [name]Kaye[/name]
    8.[name]Terry[/name] [name]Abraham[/name]
    9.[name]Lian[/name] [name]Mei[/name]
    10.[name]Xavier[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name]
  2. [name]Georgia[/name] and [name]Adam[/name]
  3. [name]Addison[/name] [name]Perry[/name]

Your name is [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Glenn[/name]. You are a spunky 18 year old chic with red hair and green eyes. You are in your first year of college at [name]Montana[/name] University. There, you bump into the man of your dreams! You walk up tp him (like the flirt you are) and use your charm to get is name (which BTW is [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Anderson[/name] [name]Heddy[/name]) and phone number! He calls you at lunch and tells you to meet him at the fountain in the courtyard. By now you are extatic! So, you go to the fountain and he says, “I met you 3 hours ago. But, it’s been the most pleasent 3 hours of my life! I feel like i’ve known you scince… scince… forever. [name]Will[/name] you be my girlfriend?” You practically jump out of your skin! “YESSSSSSSSSSSS!” you reply with eager intentions!

You finnish college at the age of 22 and marry Mr. Right two weeks later! You and him escape to a 2-week honeymoon to Aruba! You come home only to find that you are pregnant.
What is this beautiful baby’s name? [name]Nerys[/name] [name]Julia[/name] [name]Heddy[/name]

When DD/DS is 2, you are 24, and DH is 24, you start to feel that now that your DD/DS is growing up, who will you baby? You want to have another baby! You and your husband try and try and try. [name]Just[/name] when you are about to give up, you find out that you are pregnant with quintuplets! (2 girls and 3 boys).
Alder [name]Rain[/name]
[name]Aspen[/name] [name]Reed[/name]
[name]Ash[/name] [name]River[/name]
[name]Fern[/name] [name]Winter[/name]
[name]Flora[/name] [name]Willow[/name]

When DD/DS is 5, the quints are 3, and you and DH are 27, you move because your husband’s job got transferred. The house is a beautiful 12 bedroom on the mountains! The children love it! You decide to adopt a family dog!

Breed: border collie
Name: [name]Nash[/name]

two weeks after the move, you start to feel sick. You consult your doctor and he said it was just stres. Then you missed a “monthly friend” and you take a pregnancy test it came back - and your doctor still doesnt suspect a thing. 18 weeks later, you start to feel movements and he finally says that you are pregnant! Eight months later on a hot summer day, stunning twins (B/G) are brought into this world! They were 1 whole month pre-mature but they are healthy as horses!
[name]Sheba[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Harden[/name] [name]James[/name]

Now you and DH are 29. Now your kids are 7, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 2, and 2. Your 7 year old feels left out because he/she is the only child without a sibling his/her age. You decide to adopt a 7 year old girl/boy from [name]Chad[/name].
What is this beautiful girl’s name: [name]Amara[/name] [name]Dayo[/name]

Leto Aglaia

1. [name]Rowan[/name] and [name]Elliot[/name]
  2. [name]Nerys[/name]
  3. [name]Amara[/name]
  4. Alder
  5. [name]Aspen[/name]
  6. [name]Ash[/name]
  7. [name]Fern[/name]
  8. [name]Flora[/name]
  9. [name]Sheba[/name]
  10. [name]Harden[/name]
  11. Leto
  12. guest bedroom

Your name is [name]Melanie[/name] [name]Jane[/name] Hortin. You are a spunky 18 year old chic with red hair and green eyes. You are in your first year of college at [name]Montana[/name] University. There, you bump into the man of your dreams! You walk up tp him (like the flirt you are) and use your charm to get is name (which BTW is [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Anderson[/name] [name]Heddy[/name]) and phone number! He calls you at lunch and tells you to meet him at the fountain in the courtyard. By now you are extatic! So, you go to the fountain and he says, “I met you 3 hours ago. But, it’s been the most pleasent 3 hours of my life! I feel like i’ve known you scince… scince… forever. [name]Will[/name] you be my girlfriend?” You practically jump out of your skin! “YESSSSSSSSSSSS!” you reply with eager intentions!

You finish college at the age of 22 and marry Mr. Right two weeks later! You and him escape to a 2-week honeymoon to Aruba! You come home only to find that you are pregnant.
What is this beautiful baby’s name? Finnagin [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Heddy[/name] ‘[name]Finn[/name]’

When DD/DS is 2, you are 24, and DH is 24, you start to feel that now that your DD/DS is growing up, who will you baby? You want to have another baby! You and your husband try and try and try. [name]Just[/name] when you are about to give up, you find out that you are pregnant with quintuplets! (2 girls and 3 boys).
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Heddy[/name]
[name]Carter[/name] [name]Anderson[/name] [name]Heddy[/name]
[name]Crew[/name] [name]Jonathon[/name] [name]Heddy[/name]
[name]Callie[/name] [name]Marie[/name] [name]Heddy[/name]
[name]Cameron[/name] [name]Benjamen[/name] [name]Heddy[/name] ‘[name]Cam[/name]’

Breed: border collie/golden retriever
Name: [name]Lola[/name]

two weeks after the move, you start to feel sick. You consult your doctor and he said it was just stres. Then you missed a “monthly friend” and you take a pregnancy test it came back - and your doctor still doesnt suspect a thing. 18 weeks later, you start to feel movements and he finally says that you are pregnant! Eight months later on a hot summer day, stunning twins (B/G) are brought into this world! They were 1 whole month pre-mature but they are healthy as horses!
[name]Jenna[/name] [name]Melanie[/name] [name]Heddy[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Vaughn[/name] [name]Heddy[/name]

Now you and DH are 29. Now your kids are 7, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 2, and 2. Your 7 year old feels left out because he/she is the only child without a sibling his/her age. You decide to adopt a 7 year old girl/boy from [name]Chad[/name].
What is this beautiful girl’s name: [name]Savana[/name] [name]Africa[/name] [name]Heddy[/name]

[name]Tegan[/name] [name]Bartholomew[/name] [name]Heddy[/name]
[name]Natalie[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Heddy[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Heddy[/name]

1. Mom and Dad
  2. [name]Finn[/name]
  3. [name]Savana[/name]
  4. [name]Charlotte[/name]
  5. [name]Callie[/name]
  6. [name]Cam[/name]
  7. [name]Carter[/name]
  8. [name]Crew[/name]
  9. [name]Jasper[/name]
  10. [name]Jenna[/name]
  11. Babies
  12. guest bedroom

Your name is [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Marie[/name] Valeur. You are a spunky 18 year old chic with black hair and bright green eyes. You are in your first year of college at Ryerson University. There, you bump into the man of your dreams! You walk up to him and use your charms to get his name (which BTW is [name]Scott[/name] [name]Joshua[/name] [name]Jett[/name]) and phone number! He calls you at lunch and tells you to meet him at the fountain in the courtyard. By now you are ecstatic! So, you go to the fountain and he says, “I met you 3 hours ago. But, it’s been the most wonderful 3 hours of my life! I feel like I’ve known you since… since… forever. [name]Will[/name] you be my girlfriend?” You practically jump out of your skin! “YES!” you reply eagerly!

You finish college at the age of 22 and marry Mr. Right two weeks later! You and him escape to a 2-week honeymoon to [name]Wales[/name]! You come home only to find that you are pregnant.
Trisana [name]Lark[/name]

When DD/DS is 2, you are 24, and DH is 24, you start to feel that now that your DD/DS is growing up, who will you baby? You want to have another baby! You and your husband try and try and try. [name]Just[/name] when you are about to give up, you find out that you are pregnant with quintuplets! (3 girls and 2 boys).
[name]Lark[/name] [name]Yarrow[/name]
[name]Wren[/name] [name]Lavender[/name]
[name]Robin[/name] [name]Basil[/name]
[name]Raven[/name] [name]Sage[/name]
[name]Dove[/name] [name]Rosemary[/name]

Breed: Norwegian Elkhound (2)
Name: Vani + Luvo

Two weeks after the move, you start to feel sick. You consult your doctor and he said it was just stress. Then you missed a “monthly friend” and you take a pregnancy test it came back - and your doctor still doesn’t suspect a thing. 18 weeks later, you start to feel movements and he finally says that you are pregnant! Eight months later on a hot summer day, stunning twins (B/G) are brought into this world! They were 1 whole month premature but they are healthy as horses!

Mattin ([name]Matt[/name]) Bennat
Sandrilene (Sandry) [name]Darra[/name]

Now you and DH are 29. Now your kids are 7, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 2, and 2. Your 7 year old feels left out because he/she is the only child without a sibling his/her age. You decide to adopt a 7 year old girl/boy from [name]Africa[/name].
What is this beautiful girl’s name:
Niamara ([name]Nia[/name]) Azaze

Now you have 9 kids and you think you are done with having babies because your children are 15, 15 (adopted), 13 (x5), 10 and 10. You and DH are 37. But, SURPRISE! You are now pregnant with 2 girls

[name]Willow[/name] Jorality
[name]Evvy[/name] Ishabal

1. [name]Sarah[/name] and [name]Scott[/name]
  2. [name]Willow[/name] + Luvo
  3. [name]Evvy[/name]
  4. [name]Nia[/name]
  5. [name]Matt[/name]
  6. Sandry
  7. [name]Lark[/name]
  8. [name]Wren[/name]
  9. [name]Robin[/name]
  10. [name]Raven[/name]
  11. [name]Dove[/name]
  12. [name]Tris[/name] + Vani

Your name is [name]HANNAH[/name] [name]ELLEN[/name] [name]BOOTH[/name]. You are a spunky 18 year old chic with [name]RED[/name] hair and [name]GREY[/name] eyes. You are in your first year of college at [name]MANSFIELD[/name] University. There, you bump into the man of your dreams! You walk up to him (like the flirt you are) and use your charm to get is name (which BTW is [name]SIMON[/name] [name]RUPERT[/name] [name]KINGSLEY[/name]) and phone number! He calls you at lunch and tells you to meet him at the fountain in the courtyard. By now you are ecstatic! So, you go to the fountain and he says, “I met you 3 hours ago. But, it’s been the most pleasant 3 hours of my life! I feel like I’ve known you since… since… forever. [name]Will[/name] you be my girlfriend?” You practically jump out of your skin! “YESSSSSSSSSSSS!” you reply with eager intentions!

You finish college at the age of 22 and marry Mr. Right two weeks later! You and him escape to a 2-week honeymoon to Aruba! You come home only to find that you are pregnant. It’s a girl! She has blonde hair and grey eyes.
What is this beautiful baby’s name? [name]JUNIPER[/name] DETTA [name]KINGSLEY[/name]

When DD/DS is 2, you are 24, and DH is 24, you start to feel that now that your DD/DS is growing up, who will you baby? You want to have another baby! You and your husband try and try and try. [name]Just[/name] when you are about to give up, you find out that you are pregnant with quintuplets! (2 girls and 3 boys). They all have family names.
[name]LILLIAN[/name] [name]MARIE[/name] [name]KINGSLEY[/name]
[name]RUBY[/name] [name]FLORENCE[/name] [name]KINGSLEY[/name]
[name]DONALD[/name] [name]STEWART[/name] [name]KINGSLEY[/name]
[name]HENRY[/name] [name]AUGUST[/name] [name]KINGSLEY[/name]
[name]WARREN[/name] [name]EDMOND[/name] [name]KINGSLEY[/name]

Breed: WELSH CORGI
Name: [name]PIPPIN[/name]

Two weeks after the move, you start to feel sick. You consult your doctor and he said it was just stress. Then you missed a “monthly friend” and you take a pregnancy test it came back - and your doctor still doesn’t suspect a thing. 18 weeks later, you start to feel movements and he finally says that you are pregnant! Eight months later on a hot summer day, stunning twins (B/G) are brought into this world! They were 1 whole month pre-mature but they are healthy as horses!
[name]CORA[/name] [name]ELIZABETH[/name] [name]KINGSLEY[/name] (after [name]Carol[/name] [name]Beth[/name])
[name]ADAM[/name] [name]PETER[/name] [name]KINGSLEY[/name] (after [name]Peter[/name] [name]Allen[/name])

Now you and DH are 29. Now your kids are 7, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 2, and 2. Your 7 year old feels left out because he/she is the only child without a sibling his/her age. You decide to adopt a 7 year old boy from [name]AMERICA[/name].
What is this beautiful boy’s name? [name]WESTON[/name] [name]LUCAS[/name] [name]KINGSLEY[/name]

Now you have 9 kids and you think you are done with having babies because your children are 15, 15 (adopted), 13 (x5), 10 and 10. You and DH are 37. But, SURPRISE! You are now pregnant with TRIPLETS, 2 GIRLS AND 1 BOY.
[name]VIVIAN[/name] [name]SIMONE[/name] [name]KINGSLEY[/name]
[name]ALAINA[/name] [name]ANNE[/name] [name]KINGSLEY[/name]
[name]JAMES[/name] [name]ROBERT[/name] [name]KINGSLEY[/name]

1. Mom and Dad
  2. [name]Juno[/name]
  3. [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Ruby[/name]
  4. [name]Don[/name]
  5. [name]Henry[/name]
  6. [name]Warren[/name]
  7. [name]Cora[/name]
  8. [name]Adam[/name]
  9. [name]Weston[/name]
  10. [name]Vivian[/name]
  11. [name]Alaina[/name]
  12. [name]Jaime[/name]

Your name is [name]Gracie[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Becker[/name]. You are a spunky 18 year old chic with auburn hair and bright blue eyes. You are in your first year of college at [name]Texas[/name] University. There, you bump into the man of your dreams! You walk up tp him (like the flirt you are) and use your charm to get is name (which BTW is [name]Alexander[/name] ([name]Alex[/name]) [name]Ethan[/name] Niklas ) and phone number! He calls you at lunch and tells you to meet him at the fountain in the courtyard. By now you are extatic! So, you go to the fountain and he says, “I met you 3 hours ago. But, it’s been the most pleasent 3 hours of my life! I feel like i’ve known you scince… scince… forever. [name]Will[/name] you be my girlfriend?” You practically jump out of your skin! “YESSSSSSSSSSSS!” you reply with eager intentions!

[name]Leah[/name] [name]Claire[/name] Niklas
She has dark brown hair and bright blue eyes

When [name]Leah[/name] is 2, you are 24, and [name]Alex[/name] is 24, you start to feel that now that [name]Leah[/name] is growing up, who will you baby? You want to have another baby! You and your husband try and try and try. [name]Just[/name] when you are about to give up, you find out that you are pregnant with quintuplets! (2 girls and 3 boys). [name]FLIP[/name] A COIN… HEADS: GIVE THEM ALL NATURE NAMES WITH ONE [name]SET[/name] OF INITIALS FOR THE GIRLS AND ONE FOR THE BOYS. TAILS: GIVE THEM ALL FAMILY NAMES OF IMMEDIATE FAMILY.
[name]Jack[/name] [name]Edward[/name] Niklas= Blonde hair, blue eyes
[name]Parker[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] Niklas= [name]Brown[/name] hair, brown eyes
[name]Addison[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] Niklas= [name]Auburn[/name] hair, green eyes
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Sawyer[/name]= Blonde hair, green eyes
[name]Brennan[/name] [name]Grace[/name]= [name]Brown[/name] hair, blue eyes

When [name]Leah[/name] is 5, the quints are 3, and you and [name]Alex[/name] are 27, you move because your husband’s job got transferred. The house is a beautiful 12 bedroom on the mountains! The children love it! You decide to adopt a family dog!

Breed: Lab-Mix
Name: [name]Kinley[/name]

[name]Braden[/name] [name]David[/name] Niklas= [name]Brown[/name] hair, light blue eyes
[name]Emily[/name] [name]Joy[/name] Niklas= [name]Auburn[/name] hair, light blue eyes

Now you and [name]Alex[/name] are 29. Now your kids are 7, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 2, and 2. Your 7 year old feels left out because he/she is the only child without a sibling his/her age. You decide to adopt a 7 year old girl from [name]Africa[/name].
[name]Brooke[/name] Medina Niklas= [name]Black[/name] hair, dark brown eyes

Now you have 9 kids and you think you are done with having babies because your children are 15, 15 (adopted), 13 (x5), 10 and 10. You and [name]Alex[/name] are 37. But, SURPRIZE! You are now pregnanat with identical quadruplet girls. What are their beautiful baby/babies’ name(s)?
[name]Avery[/name] [name]Rachel[/name] Niklas= [name]Light[/name] brown hair, green eyes
[name]Sophia[/name] Issabelle Niklas= [name]Light[/name] brown hair, green eyes
[name]Kassidy[/name] [name]Erin[/name] Niklas= [name]Light[/name] brown hair, green eyes
[name]Reese[/name] [name]Cadence[/name] Niklas= [name]Light[/name] brown hair, green eyes

1. [name]Gracie[/name] and [name]Alex[/name]
  2. [name]Leah[/name]
  3. [name]Brooke[/name]
  4. [name]Addison[/name] and [name]Brennan[/name]
  5. [name]Jack[/name] and [name]Henry[/name]
  6. [name]Parker[/name]
  7. [name]Braden[/name]
  8. [name]Emily[/name]
  9. [name]Avery[/name]
  10. [name]Sophia[/name]
  11. [name]Kassidy[/name]
  12. [name]Reese[/name]

Your name is [name]Bailey[/name] [name]Anne[/name] Tallman. You are a spunky 18 year old chic with blonde hair and blue eyes. You are in your first year of college at Kansas State University. There, you bump into the man of your dreams! You walk up tp him (like the flirt you are) and use your charm to get is name (which BTW is [name]Adam[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Jones[/name]) and phone number! He calls you at lunch and tells you to meet him at the fountain in the courtyard. By now you are extatic! So, you go to the fountain and he says, “I met you 3 hours ago. But, it’s been the most pleasent 3 hours of my life! I feel like i’ve known you scince… scince… forever. [name]Will[/name] you be my girlfriend?” You practically jump out of your skin! “YESSSSSSSSSSSS!” you reply with eager intentions!

You finnish college at the age of 22 and marry Mr. Right two weeks later! You and him escape to a 2-week honeymoon to Aruba! You come home only to find that you are pregnant.
What is this beautiful baby’s name? [name]Finley[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Jones[/name]

When DD is 2, you are 24, and DH is 24, you start to feel that now that your DD is growing up, who will you baby? You want to have another baby! You and your husband try and try and try. [name]Just[/name] when you are about to give up, you find out that you are pregnant with quintuplets! (2 girls and 3 boys).
What are these beautiful babies named? [name]Verity[/name] [name]Logan[/name], [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Jo[/name], [name]Peter[/name] [name]Craig[/name] “[name]Pete[/name]”, [name]Luke[/name] [name]Ronald[/name], and [name]Max[/name] [name]Kelly[/name] [name]Jones[/name]

When DD is 5, the quints are 3, and you and DH are 27, you move because your husband’s job got transferred. The house is a beautiful 12 bedroom on the mountains! The children love it! You decide to adopt a family dog!

Breed: Westie
Name: Scruffy

What are these beautiful babies named? [name]Kyler[/name] [name]Douglas[/name] and [name]Cadence[/name] [name]Kimberly[/name] [name]Jones[/name]

Now you and DH are 29. Now your kids are 7, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 2, and 2. Your 7 year old feels left out because she is the only child without a sibling her age. You decide to adopt a 7 year old girl from [name]China[/name].
What is this beautiful girl’s name? [name]Callista[/name] [name]Mei[/name] [name]Jones[/name] “[name]Lissie[/name]”

Now you have 9 kids and you think you are done with having babies because your children are 15, 15 (adopted), 13 (x5), 10 and 10. You and DH are 37. But, SURPRIZE! You are now pregnanat with a boy.
What is the beautiful baby’s name? [name]Cameron[/name] [name]Mozart[/name] [name]Jones[/name]

1. [name]Adam[/name] and me
  2. [name]Finley[/name]
  3. [name]Verity[/name]
  4. [name]Ruby[/name]
  5. [name]Pete[/name]
  6. [name]Luke[/name]
  7. [name]Max[/name]
  8. [name]Kyler[/name]
  9. [name]Cadence[/name]
  10. [name]Lissie[/name]
  11. [name]Cameron[/name]
  12. Guest room

Your name is Jasey [name]Rae[/name] [name]Bennett[/name]. You are a spunky 18 year old chic with [name]Brown[/name] hair and [name]Blue[/name] eyes. You are in your first year of college at [name]Pacific[/name] Lutheran University. There, you bump into the man of your dreams! You walk up tp him (like the flirt you are) and use your charm to get is name (which BTW is [name]Austin[/name] [name]Scott[/name] Cline) and phone number! He calls you at lunch and tells you to meet him at the fountain in the courtyard. By now you are extatic! So, you go to the fountain and he says, “I met you 3 hours ago. But, it’s been the most pleasent 3 hours of my life! I feel like i’ve known you scince… scince… forever. [name]Will[/name] you be my girlfriend?” You practically jump out of your skin! “YESSSSSSSSSSSS!” you reply with eager intentions!

What is this beautiful baby’s name? Alaska [name]Violet[/name] Cline

When DD/DS is 2, you are 24, and DH is 24, you start to feel that now that your DD/DS is growing up, who will you baby? You want to have another baby! You and your husband try and try and try. [name]Just[/name] when you are about to give up, you find out that you are pregnant with quintuplets! (2 girls and 3 boys). [name]FLIP[/name] A COIN… HEADS: GIVE THEM ALL NATURE NAMES WITH ONE [name]SET[/name] OF INITIALS FOR THE GIRLS AND ONE FOR THE BOYS. TAILS: GIVE THEM ALL FAMILY NAMES OF IMMEDIATE FAMILY.
Boys:
[name]Stephen[/name] [name]Harper[/name] Cline
[name]Glen[/name] [name]Mitchell[/name] Cline
[name]Michael[/name] [name]Grayson[/name] Cline

Girls:
[name]Cathrine[/name] [name]Rachelle[/name] Cline
[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] Cline

Breed: English Mastiff
Name: [name]Leonidas[/name]

Girl: [name]Kimberly[/name] [name]Grace[/name] Cline
Boy: [name]Hunter[/name] [name]Jordan[/name] Cline

Now you and DH are 29. Now your kids are 7, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 2, and 2. Your 7 year old feels left out because he/she is the only child without a sibling his/her age. You decide to adopt a 7 year old girl from [name]France[/name].
What is this beautiful girl’s name [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Renee[/name] Cline

3 kids. 2 boys 1 girl
Boys:
[name]Austin[/name] [name]Jackson[/name] Cline
[name]Owen[/name] [name]Andrew[/name] Cline

Girl:
[name]Avery[/name] [name]Mckenna[/name] Cline

1. Me & [name]Austin[/name]
  2. Alaska
  3. [name]Glen[/name], [name]Michael[/name], & [name]Stephen[/name]
  4. [name]Catherine[/name] & [name]Elizabeth[/name]
  5. [name]Kimberly[/name]
  6. [name]Hunter[/name]
  7. [name]Austin[/name] & [name]Owen[/name]
  8. [name]Avery[/name] & [name]Charlotte[/name]
  9. Extra
  10. Extra
  11. Playroom
  12. Recording Studio

Your name is [name]Clara[/name] [name]Belle[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] Valeur. You are a spunky 18 year old chic with bright red hair and green eyes. You are in your first year of college at Ryerson University. There, you bump into the man of your dreams! You walk up tp him (like the flirt you are) and use your charm to get is name (which BTW is [name]Scott[/name] [name]Jeremy[/name] [name]Archer[/name]) and phone number! He calls you at lunch and tells you to meet him at the fountain in the courtyard. By now you are extatic! So, you go to the fountain and he says, “I met you 3 hours ago. But, it’s been the most pleasent 3 hours of my life! I feel like i’ve known you scince… scince… forever. [name]Will[/name] you be my girlfriend?” You practically jump out of your skin! “YESSSSSSSSSSSS!” you reply with eager intentions!

[name]Millicent[/name] [name]Jean[/name] [name]Marie[/name]

[name]Violet[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name], [name]Eve[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] [name]Marie[/name], [name]Robert[/name] [name]Peter[/name] [name]Glen[/name], [name]David[/name] [name]Cameron[/name] [name]Mark[/name], [name]James[/name] [name]Owen[/name] [name]Darren[/name]

Breed: Norwegian Elkhound
Name: [name]Amity[/name]

[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Tracy[/name] [name]May[/name] and [name]Daniel[/name] [name]Cameron[/name] [name]Glen[/name]

Now you and DH are 29. Now your kids are 7, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 2, and 2. Your 7 year old feels left out because he/she is the only child without a sibling his/her age. You decide to adopt a 7 year old girl/boy from Japan.
[name]Hanako[/name] [name]Sakura[/name] [name]Chihiro[/name]

Quads ” [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Marie[/name] [name]Claire[/name], [name]Alexander[/name] [name]David[/name] [name]Scott[/name], [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Hermione[/name] Alianne, [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Chase[/name]

1. [name]Clary[/name] and [name]Scott[/name]
  2. [name]Millie[/name]
  3. [name]Violet[/name]
  4. [name]Evie[/name]
  5. [name]Bobbie[/name]
  6. [name]Davy[/name]
  7. [name]Jamie[/name]
  8. [name]Kitty[/name]
  9. [name]Danny[/name]
  10. [name]Hana[/name]
  11. [name]Abbie[/name] and [name]Trixie[/name]
  12. [name]Teddy[/name] and [name]Xander[/name]

Your name is [name]Jillian[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Benson[/name]. You are a spunky 18 year old chic with brown hair and brown eyes. You are in your first year of college at [name]Hudson[/name] University. There, you bump into the man of your dreams! You walk up to him (like the flirt you are) and use your charm to get is name (which BTW is [name]Nicholas[/name] [name]Antonio[/name] Sorrentino) and phone number! He calls you at lunch and tells you to meet him at the fountain in the courtyard. By now you are estatic! So, you go to the fountain and he says, “I met you 3 hours ago. But, it’s been the most pleasant 3 hours of my life! I feel like I’ve known you since… since… forever. [name]Will[/name] you be my girlfriend?” You practically jump out of your skin! “YESSSSSSSSSSSS!” you reply with eager intentions!

You finish college at the age of 22 and marry Mr. Right two weeks later! You and him escape to a 2-week honeymoon to Aruba! You come home only to find that you are pregnant. [name]FLIP[/name] A COIN. HEADS= GIRL… TAILS= BOY. IF YOUR NAILS ARE PAINTED he/she has [name]BROWN[/name] HAIR & [name]GREY[/name] EYES. IF THEY [name]AREN[/name]'T PAINTED… BLONDE HAIR AND [name]GREY[/name] EYES. IF THEY ARE PAINTED BUT CHIPPING, YOU CHOOSE.
[name]Declan[/name] [name]Logan[/name] Sorrentino, blond hair & gray eyes

When DS is 2, you are 24, and DH is 24, you start to feel that now that your DS is growing up, who will you baby? You want to have another baby! You and your husband try and try and try. [name]Just[/name] when you are about to give up, you find out that you are pregnant with quintuplets! (2 girls and 3 boys). [name]FLIP[/name] A COIN… HEADS: GIVE THEM ALL NATURE NAMES WITH ONE [name]SET[/name] OF INITIALS FOR THE GIRLS AND ONE FOR THE BOYS. TAILS: GIVE THEM ALL FAMILY NAMES OF IMMEDIATE FAMILY.
[name]Emma[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] Sorrentino
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Grace[/name] Sorrentino
[name]William[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] Sorrentino
[name]Seth[/name] [name]Ethan[/name] Sorrentino
[name]Malcolm[/name] [name]Daniel[/name] Sorrentino

Breed: husky
Name: Wolfie

two weeks after the move, you start to feel sick. You consult your doctor and he said it was just stress. Then you missed a “monthly friend” and you take a pregnancy test it came back - and your doctor still doesn’t suspect a thing. 18 weeks later, you start to feel movements and he finally says that you are pregnant! Eight months later on a hot summer day, stunning twins (B/G) are brought into this world! They were 1 whole month premature but they are healthy as horses! IF YOUR TOE NAILS ARE PAINTED… GIVE THEM NAMES TO [name]HONOR[/name] YOUR GRANDPARENTS. IF NOT PAINTED… GIVE THEM NAMES THAT [name]HONOR[/name] YOUR AUNT AND UNCLE. IF THEY ARE BUT THE POLISH IS CHIPPING… GIVE THEM NAMES THAT [name]HONOR[/name] YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER
[name]Diana[/name] [name]May[/name] Sorrentino & [name]Vincent[/name] [name]John[/name] Sorrentino

Now you and DH are 29. Now your kids are 7, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 2, and 2. Your 7 year old feels left out because he is the only child without a sibling his age. You decide to adopt a 7 year old boy from [name]England[/name].
What is this beautiful boy’s name: [name]Jack[/name] [name]Owen[/name] Sorrentino

Now you have 9 kids and you think you are done with having babies because your children are 15, 15 (adopted), 13 (x5), 10 and 10. You and DH are 37. But, SURPRISE! You are now pregnant with (you pick how many and the genders).
What are these beautiful babies’ names? [name]Celia[/name] [name]Juliette[/name] Sorrentino, [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Athena[/name] Sorrentino, & [name]Selene[/name] [name]Luna[/name] Sorrentino

1. [name]Jillian[/name] & [name]Nicholas[/name]
  2. [name]Celia[/name], [name]Ruby[/name], & [name]Selene[/name]
  3. [name]Diana[/name]
  4. [name]Vincent[/name]
  5. [name]Emma[/name]
  6. [name]William[/name]
  7. [name]Seth[/name]
  8. [name]Malcolm[/name]
  9. [name]Charlotte[/name]
  10. [name]Jack[/name]
  11. [name]Declan[/name]
  12. guest room

Your name is [name]IMOGEN[/name] “[name]GEN[/name]”____ OLIVIA____ HYDGE____. You are a spunky 18 year old chic with BROWN__ hair and GREEN__ eyes. You are in your first year of college at HOPKINSON__ University. There, you bump into the man of your dreams! You walk up tp him (like the flirt you are) and use your charm to get is name (which BTW is URI____ WILLIAM____ FOREMAN______) and phone number! He calls you at lunch and tells you to meet him at the fountain in the courtyard. By now you are extatic! So, you go to the fountain and he says, “I met you 3 hours ago. But, it’s been the most pleasent 3 hours of my life! I feel like i’ve known you scince… scince… forever. [name]Will[/name] you be my girlfriend?” You practically jump out of your skin! “YESSSSSSSSSSSS!” you reply with eager intentions!

You finnish college at the age of 22 and marry Mr. Right two weeks later! You and him escape to a 2-week honeymoon to Aruba! You come home only to find that you are pregnant. [name]FLIP[/name] A COIN. HEADS= GIRL…she has [name]BROWN[/name] HAIR & [name]GREY[/name] EYES.
What is this beautiful baby’s name? [name]ADALYN[/name] [name]FAYE[/name]

When DD is 2, you are 24, and DH is 24, you start to feel that now that your DD is growing up, who will you baby? You want to have another baby! You and your husband try and try and try. [name]Just[/name] when you are about to give up, you find out that you are pregnant with quintuplets! (2 girls and 3 boys). [name]FLIP[/name] A COIN… HEADS: GIVE THEM ALL NATURE NAMES WITH ONE [name]SET[/name] OF INITIALS FOR THE GIRLS AND ONE FOR THE BOYS.
What are these beautiful babies named? [name]ASTER[/name] [name]JANA[/name], [name]AUTUMN[/name] [name]JANICE[/name], [name]SKY[/name] [name]ELIAS[/name], [name]STONE[/name] [name]ENZO[/name], [name]STORM[/name] [name]ELLIOT[/name]

Breed: AKITA
Name: [name]ANGIE[/name]

two weeks after the move, you start to feel sick. You consult your doctor and he said it was just stres. Then you missed a “monthly friend” and you take a pregnancy test it came back - and your doctor still doesnt suspect a thing. 18 weeks later, you start to feel movements and he finally says that you are pregnant! Eight months later on a hot summer day, stunning twins (B/G) are brought into this world! They were 1 whole month pre-mature but they are healthy as horses! IF YOUR TOE NAILS ARE PAINTED… GIVE THEM NAMES TO HONNOR YOUR GRANDPARENTS.
What are these beautiful babies named? [name]GRAHAM[/name] [name]RIO[/name], [name]BLYTHE[/name] [name]TANYA[/name]

Now you and DH are 29. Now your kids are 7, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 2, and 2. Your 7 year old feels left out because he/she is the only child without a sibling his/her age. You decide to adopt a 7 year old girl from KENYA____.
What is this beautiful girl’s name: [name]JILLIAN[/name] [name]CINDY[/name]

What are/is the(se) beautiful baby/babies’ name(s)? [name]MELINA[/name] [name]KRISTY[/name], [name]EMMA[/name] [name]ANNABEL[/name], [name]GWENDOLYN[/name] [name]GRACE[/name], [name]PAULINE[/name] [name]FLORENTINA[/name], [name]MINNIE[/name] [name]ARDEN[/name], [name]PIERRE[/name] [name]LOUIS[/name]

Now you are definately done woth kids even though you love them dearly!

Your name is [name]Mary[/name] [name]Kathryn[/name] Fink. You are a spunky 18 year old chic with blond hair and blue eyes. You are in your first year of college at [name]Washington[/name] University. There, you bump into the man of your dreams! You walk up tp him (like the flirt you are) and use your charm to get is name (which BTW is [name]Nolan[/name] [name]Anthony[/name] [name]Kirk[/name]) and phone number! He calls you at lunch and tells you to meet him at the fountain in the courtyard. By now you are extatic! So, you go to the fountain and he says, “I met you 3 hours ago. But, it’s been the most pleasent 3 hours of my life! I feel like i’ve known you scince… scince… forever. [name]Will[/name] you be my girlfriend?” You practically jump out of your skin! “YESSSSSSSSSSSS!” you reply with eager intentions!

[name]Henry[/name] “[name]Harry[/name]” [name]Nolan[/name] [name]Kirk[/name]

When [name]Harry[/name] is 2, you are 24, and DH is 24, you start to feel that now that your son is growing up, who will you baby? You want to have another baby! You and your husband try and try and try. [name]Just[/name] when you are about to give up, you find out that you are pregnant with quintuplets! (2 girls and 3 boys).
[name]Victoria[/name] “[name]Vika[/name]” [name]Alice[/name] [name]Kirk[/name], [name]Isabella[/name] “[name]Izzy[/name]” [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Kirk[/name], [name]Thomas[/name] “[name]Tommy[/name]” [name]David[/name] [name]Kirk[/name], [name]Daniel[/name] “[name]Danny[/name]” [name]Elias[/name] [name]Kirk[/name] & [name]Jacob[/name] “[name]Jake[/name]” [name]Timothy[/name] [name]Kirk[/name]

When [name]Harry[/name] is 5, the quints are 3, and you and DH are 27, you move because your husband’s job got transferred. The house is a beautiful 12 bedroom on the mountains! The children love it! You decide to adopt a family dog!

Breed: beagle
Name: [name]Jock[/name]

[name]Josephine[/name] “[name]Josie[/name]” [name]Ella[/name] [name]Kirk[/name] & [name]Leonard[/name] “[name]Leo[/name]” [name]Keith[/name] [name]Kirk[/name]

Now you and DH are 29. Now your kids are 7, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 2, and 2. Your 7 year old feels left out because he is the only child without a sibling his age. You decide to adopt a 7 year old boy from Ukraine.
What is this beautiful boy’s name?
[name]Dominic[/name] “[name]Nico[/name]” [name]Maksim[/name] [name]Kirk[/name]

Now you have 9 kids and you think you are done with having babies because your children are 15, 15 (adopted), 13 (x5), 10 and 10. You and DH are 37. But, SURPRIZE! You are now pregnanat with triplets.
[name]Charlotte[/name] “[name]Lottie[/name]” [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Kirk[/name], [name]Mathilde[/name] “[name]Mattie[/name]” [name]Louise[/name] [name]Kirk[/name] & [name]Veronica[/name] “[name]Vera[/name]” [name]Allison[/name] [name]Kirk[/name]

1. Me & Hubby
  2. [name]Harry[/name]
  3. [name]Nico[/name]
  4. [name]Vika[/name] & [name]Izzy[/name]
  5. [name]Tommy[/name], [name]Danny[/name] & [name]Jake[/name]
  6. [name]Josie[/name]
  7. [name]Leo[/name]
  8. [name]Lottie[/name], [name]Mattie[/name] & [name]Vera[/name]
  9. extra
  10. extra
  11. extra
  12. extra

Me: [name]Stella[/name] [name]Dorothy[/name] [name]Paul[/name].
Boyfriend: [name]Felix[/name] [name]Silas[/name] Bieber.
[name]Baby[/name] 1: [name]Kai[/name] [name]Sawyer[/name] Bieber.
[name]Baby[/name] 2: [name]Millie[/name] [name]Imogen[/name] Bieber.
[name]Baby[/name] 3: [name]Maisie[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] Bieber.
[name]Baby[/name] 4: [name]Milo[/name] [name]Otto[/name] Bieber.
[name]Baby[/name] 5: [name]Moses[/name] [name]Ralph[/name] Bieber.
[name]Baby[/name] 6: [name]Mark[/name] [name]Lee[/name] Bieber.
Dog: [name]Harriet[/name].
[name]Baby[/name] 7: [name]Franny[/name] [name]Eileen[/name] Bieber.
[name]Baby[/name] 8: [name]Smith[/name] [name]Alcott[/name] Bieber.
[name]Baby[/name] 9: [name]Harper[/name] [name]Jada[/name] Bieber.
[name]Baby[/name] 10: [name]Louisa[/name] [name]May[/name] Bieber.

FUTURES.

1. [name]Kai[/name].
    • Wife: [name]Scarlett[/name].
    • Kids: [name]Scout[/name], [name]Auden[/name], and [name]Dexter[/name].
  1. [name]Millie[/name].
    • Husband: [name]Holden[/name].
    • Kids: [name]Jude[/name], [name]Miles[/name], [name]Truman[/name], [name]Otis[/name], and [name]Redding[/name].
  1. [name]Maisie[/name].
    • Husband: [name]Red[/name].
    • Kids: [name]Brad[/name] and [name]Jasper[/name].
  1. [name]Milo[/name].
    • Wife: [name]Angelina[/name].
    • Kids: [name]Moss[/name], [name]Harlow[/name], [name]Axel[/name], and [name]Knox[/name].
  1. [name]Moses[/name].
    • Wife: [name]Lila[/name].
    • Kids: [name]Maddox[/name], [name]Zahara[/name], and [name]Matilda[/name].
  1. [name]Mark[/name].
    • Wife: [name]Romy[/name].
    • Kids: [name]Shiloh[/name] and [name]Leon[/name].
  1. [name]Franny[/name].
    • Husband: [name]Ferrell[/name].
    • Kid: [name]Violet[/name].
  1. [name]Smith[/name].
    • Wife: [name]Vivienne[/name].
    • Kids: [name]Destiny[/name], [name]Mardi[/name], and [name]Rex[/name].
  1. [name]Harper[/name].
    • Husband: [name]Taylor[/name].
    • Kids: [name]Madison[/name], [name]Eugenie[/name], [name]Ruth[/name], and [name]Lulu[/name].
  1. [name]Louisa[/name].
    • Husband: [name]Wilder[/name].
    • Kids: [name]Queen[/name] and [name]Bessie[/name].

Your name is [name]Alison[/name] [name]Marie[/name] [name]Knight[/name]. You are a spunky 18 year old chick with brown hair and green eyes. You are in your first year of college at Central [name]Missouri[/name] State University. There, you bump into the man of your dreams! You walk up tp him (like the flirt you are) and use your charm to get is name (which BTW is [name]Cameron[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Burr[/name]) and phone number! He calls you at lunch and tells you to meet him at the fountain in the courtyard. By now you are extatic! So, you go to the fountain and he says, “I met you 3 hours ago. But, it’s been the most pleasent 3 hours of my life! I feel like i’ve known you scince… scince… forever. [name]Will[/name] you be my girlfriend?” You practically jump out of your skin! “YESSSSSSSSSSSS!” you reply with eager intentions!

Boy (blonde hair, gray eyes): [name]Keaton[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]

When [name]Keaton[/name] is 2, you are 24, and [name]Cameron[/name] is 24, you start to feel that now that [name]Keaton[/name] is growing up, who will you baby? You want to have another baby! You and your husband try and try and try. [name]Just[/name] when you are about to give up, you find out that you are pregnant with quintuplets! (2 girls and 3 boys).
Names: [name]Willow[/name] [name]Alexis[/name], [name]Wren[/name] [name]Bailey[/name], [name]Sage[/name] [name]Cameron[/name], [name]Storm[/name] [name]Daniel[/name], [name]Shiloh[/name] [name]Ethan[/name]

When [name]Keaton[/name] is 5, the quints are 3, and you and [name]Cameron[/name] are 27, you move because your husband’s job got transferred. The house is a beautiful 12 bedroom on the mountains! The children love it! You decide to adopt a family dog!

Breed: Husky
Name: [name]Loki[/name]

Two weeks after the move, you start to feel sick. You consult your doctor and he said it was just stress. Then you missed a “monthly friend” and you take a pregnancy test it came back - and your doctor still doesnt suspect a thing. 18 weeks later, you start to feel movements and he finally says that you are pregnant! Eight months later on a hot summer day, stunning twins (B/G) are brought into this world! They were 1 whole month pre-mature but they are healthy as horses!
Names: [name]Brock[/name] [name]Stephen[/name] and [name]Jaden[/name] [name]Michelle[/name]

Now you and [name]Cameron[/name] are 29. Now your kids are 7, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 2, and 2. Your 7 year old feels left out because he is the only child without a sibling his age. You decide to adopt a 7 year old boy from [name]India[/name].
What is this beautiful boy’s name?
Name: [name]Taran[/name] [name]Rahul[/name]

Now you have 9 kids and you think you are done with having babies because your children are 15, 15 (adopted), 13 (x5), 10 and 10. You and DH are 37. But, SURPRISE! You are now pregnanat with twin boys!
What are these babies’ names?
Names: [name]Kyler[/name] [name]Landon[/name] and [name]Luken[/name] [name]Kyle[/name]

1. [name]Keaton[/name] (16)
    Cheerful 16 Year Old Boy Stock Photo - Download Image Now - Teenage Boys, 16-17 Years, Boys - iStock
  2. [name]Willow[/name] (14)
    Pretty Teenage Girl Stock Photo - Download Image Now - Teenage Girls, 14-15 Years, Portrait - iStock
  3. [name]Wren[/name] (14)
    Smiling Teenage Brunette Girl With Green Shirt And Scarf Stock Photo - Download Image Now - iStock
  4. [name]Sage[/name] (14)
    Handsome Boy With Braces Stock Photo - Download Image Now - Dental Braces, Child, Boys - iStock
  5. [name]Storm[/name] (14)
    Boy Stock Photo - Download Image Now - 12-13 Years, 14-15 Years, Adolescence - iStock
  6. [name]Shiloh[/name] (14)
    Boy Finger Framing Up The Shot Stock Photo - Download Image Now - 12-13 Years, Blond Hair, Boys - iStock
  7. [name]Brock[/name] (11)
    http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-14239071-hansome-boy.php?st=15dbbb3
  8. [name]Jaden[/name] (11)
    Real People Caucasian Smiling Little Girl Head Shoulders Stock Photo - Download Image Now - iStock
  9. [name]Taran[/name] (16)
    Laughter Stock Photo - Download Image Now - 16-17 Years, 20-24 Years, 20-29 Years - iStock
  10. [name]Kyler[/name] “[name]Ky[/name]” (1)
    Happy Little Boys Portrait Stock Photo - Download Image Now - Baby - Human Age, Profile View, 12-17 Months - iStock
  11. [name]Luken[/name] “[name]Luke[/name]” (1)
    Happy Little Boy With Soft Toys Stock Photo - Download Image Now - 12-17 Months, 12-23 Months, 6-11 Months - iStock
  12. [name]Loki[/name] the dog
    Friendly Dog Stock Photo - Download Image Now - Activity, Animal, Animal Body Part - iStock