Create a Family With a Twist MEMES

@I_meme_it
Oh my goodness. You are so awesome. Everything you do is so creative. You deserve to have everyone send you memes, you kind and amazing person! [name_u]Happy[/name_u] birthday!

3 Likes

reminder !!

thanks to people for listening to my last request but i felt another need to ask that pregnant characters children aren’t introduced immediately, especially when the birth isn’t due for several months. it just makes the timeline awkward and also minimalises other people’s chances at input

8 Likes

okay but can we please celebrate @CherryBomb50 posting literally every day !?!?!

SHE’S DONE THIS

4 Likes

[name_f]Elsa[/name_f] is your character, queen!

Therefore we need to celebrate

YOU!

Always.

3 Likes

college really handed me my own ass this semester, as did my job. but i am on christmas break and hoping to dip my toes back into my fave threads a little at a time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

2023 has been a nice year for Create a family w/a twist style games and it’s time to kick off the end of the year with some awards!

‘Most Stylish’ goes to…

Viridiana “Dido” Betancourt by @cara_murvolio! Her name and nickname are both so pretty! I love her hair and her top. Her makeup and necklaces are fabulous too! I adore the pop of colour she wears and I also adore her as a character. She expresses this cool vibe in her personality as well and has such cool interactions with people. Her style stands out and makes her a very conspicuous character within them all.
’Most Popular’ goes to…

Mairead O’Reilly by @chamwue! After her experiences with strict and toxic parenting, she entered a boarding school and became part of an interesting dynamic with her. She has an interesting connection with a guy she likes, which her best friend is somewhat aware of and even though she’s accepted being on a group with a gal she doesn’t get along with, she at least knows she’s getting more time with her crush. She’s kinda that high school movie protagonist who’s popular but low-key doesn’t know it so she’s had a lot of impact in that sense.
’Best [name_u]Baby[/name_u] Character‘ goes to…

Faith Cavendish by @olivelovesnames! I love how cute she is, how she’s learning in terms of speech, and her bonds with her family! She’s bilingual and she’s so festive in her personality! Yet she’s also adorably small and cute which makes her fun to read as such a sweet baby!

’Best [name_m]Elder[/name_m] Character‘ goes to…

9bd8fe0aaa76107145ae1275ad1bdddf067d5f44_2_333x500
GiGi DeeDee Hillenburg by jinxed_peach! The queen. The matriarch. The visionary behind the Hillenburg clan. [name_m]Just[/name_m] an old lady with a bunch of children who became an excellent centrepiece for the family with her elder years and charming charisma. She may have not planned her life all that way but she’s living proof that everything is great in the end if you stay positive and tight-knit!

‘Most Heroic’ goes to…

Crystal deSouza by I_meme_it! As soon as I saw her, I knew “this is a lock for Most Heroic, she wins”. And she was posted all the way back in [name_u]January[/name_u] of this year! One of my fave arc resolutions because it’s just so sweet and happy! She helped rescue literally a whole group of people stranded on a remote island and made sure they all got home safe and sound! She shows a lot of responsibility in what she does and true dedication within that. Not to mention her wholesome dog [name_u]Saturn[/name_u]! A hero to root for and a person to truly make one feel all warm inside about!

‘Most Villainous’ goes to…

f332fe94151b915e950a0829f23e9903c075f6e6_2_391x500
Kale Vanderkirk by kitkatcookie! A kitkatcookie character is always iconic and this boy is definitely so, although he’s so intriguingly evil! He has so much impact yet as soon as he’s in, it’s evil enough to make people want to do something about him. I like that he keeps his villainous status so well-kept that it isn’t always so much talk about [name_f]Stacia[/name_f] all the time, and focuses on him as a person and as a role in the game.

‘Coolest Duo‘ goes to…

066cc367930b5f1a921dcf5a66e7dc4e59afd79f_2_333x500
Helen Janet Pillsworth & Tatum Amanda Aibel by @moonwriteen! This mother and daughter pair are so sweet! They live life to their own ways despite the fact [name_f]Helen[/name_f] married someone at 18 who ended up divorcing and remarrying over and over! Yikes! But she doesn’t know nor care because her life is on bigger and better things. [name_u]Tatum[/name_u] knows but she’s kind enough not to bring this up because she knows [name_f]Helen[/name_f] deserves to be happiest just how she is. But it’s nice how Tatum’s vibe of silently mocking the man in favour of her mother is charming alongside the bond both have with Tatum’s much more successful godmother, a former actress. Most importantly, I love how [name_f]Helen[/name_f] is caring and lets [name_u]Tatum[/name_u] stay with her temporarily following her divorce, since they’re both on the same page relating to having a past divorce, but not being judgmental on each other at all and using their sweet unbreakable connection to emotionally help each other more. In addition, they’re such sweet friends to the [name_u]Rivera[/name_u] family and this makes them even kinder given how the Riveras are coming back as an interesting plot point. But yeah, it essentially shows they’re always nice people to anyone, not just each other, and it’s so sweet to see their impact.

’Best Face‘ goes to…

c3d06801eab5e8d497d00e1741aaeadf05b700c0_2_389x500
Finn Langdon by wandering_willow! He’s a dude who’s very expressive yet at the same time doesn’t care about the small stuff. He’ll laugh at those who make fun of him - it’s their problem after all. He’s emo, rebellious, and proudly trans and isn’t one to settle for less that what he deserves.

‘Most Underrated Character‘ goes to…

Elaina Jones by lilac_elixirxx! She is underrated because she does so much to help provide for [name_f]Calla[/name_f] despite her own pregnancy and kids of her own. She wants to help as a former teen mother to make Calla’s life better and easier on her alongside helping [name_u]Bentley[/name_u] as his role being a father-to-be. [name_f]Elaina[/name_f] doesn’t get enough credit for what she does but she’s also very humble anyway, as if she’s just doing it “as part of the family”.

‘Social Butterfly‘ goes to…

Rowan Turner by @Era_Laine! She is so social with a cool friend group! She has intriguing connections to all of them and I like their roles in the respective group! Destpite having her boyfriend in the group, she doesn’t put him above the other people. And honestly, she went through madness (to say the least) in her backstory so it’s awesome that she has so much resilience and is such a good friend.

‘Most [name_u]Unique[/name_u] Character’ goes to…

276c20037f393ad08552e92af4e4bf7a602ed2b8_2_403x500
Ellie Carter by @I.have.no.idea! She is the perfect example of a child prodigy. Not one that’s obviously forced into their talent by demanding parents but also not one who shies away from full potential! The fact she truly loves skiing and does it any time she can, to the point she’s going to be a [name_m]Junior[/name_m] Olympian is respectable. Not to mention her humble personality to the point of not letting her skills affect her as a family member!s

’Best Role Model‘ goes to…

portrait-young-woman-painting-abstract-circle-white-paper_23-2148188334
Julie Jones by @avenmaide! OH MY GOODNESS SHE IS SO WHOLESOME! The way she helped [name_m]Shain[/name_m] find his wife is so cute omgomgomgomg! She’s so creative, so kind, so thoughtful, so humble…why would anyone kill her? She’s such an awesome person! I love how everyone honours her the way she’d like it, it makes me so happy because she’s such an honourable human! I love her skills, I love her talent, I love her impact on making everyone’s lives better and how she shows that!

‘Most Intriguing Backstory’ goes to…

Vance Hinton by @mynameis1! This dude has so much behind him. On the surface, it’s very creepy that he’s an obsessive stalker of a celebrity but on the inside, he’s very human and makes everything so much more complex. [name_m]Reading[/name_m] his life and backstory and understanding how he is who he is gives an intriguing vibe, like this dude could be a character in a drama TV show. It’s interesting how he became a nurse at [name_f]Trinity[/name_f] [name_m]General[/name_m] for some time before leaving after the devastating death of his sister [name_u]Delaney[/name_u].
‘Superstar’ goes to…

f154eaf29063035a63580ca04bb8eba8cb6ebc3a_2_386x499
Hunter Porter by @Lindseylloyd052399! A very stylish mother with a lovely photogenic prescence! [name_u]An[/name_u] actress and singer who isn’t about to force it all ASAP on her daughter and to just make precious moments count for her and her family. Very talented without forcing her way to tell it and just a nice, awesome woman.

‘Most All-Around Character’ goes to…

Lietta Beth Emerson by @autumn.leaves! She has it all; a nice culture, a sweet family, a lovely backstory, and had a baby on the way (who is now born)! She’s got a nice sense of fashion and a great lifestyle in terms of how she lives casually but also uses her culture and her husband’s culture to her advantage. I created her youngest, described nicely as “Momma’s girl through and through” but I love how all the children look different in terms of what they inherited, especially since they’re all technically Black-white biracial.

11 Likes

This must have taken so much time! Thank you so much for including [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] and trying to include the other writers.

5 Likes

@CherryBomb50 - Thank you so much for including [name_f]Helen[/name_f] & [name_u]Tatum[/name_u] in the " coolest duo " category. The description is very long , I appreciate you for having read through it all and coming to such a wonderful conclusion. You are the master of these games, they wouldn’t be alive without your enthusiasm!!!

I want to take this opportunity to wish ALL CAF / w a TWIST players a HAPPY NEW YEAR! [name_f]May[/name_f] all of your new year’s resolutions be realised and if you don’t have them, let the flow take you to good places. :champagne: :star2:

And because it is a meme account - I bet everyone can relate to this

WHEN THE DIFFERENCE IN SERIOUSNESS OF YOUR PROMPTS IS STARK

This is based off of my characters Aggie and Paul - share your polar opposite characters posted in a short amount of time between eachother if you wish to :smiley:

7 Likes

sorry it’s late but [name_u]Happy[/name_u] [name_u]New[/name_u] Year everyone :sparkler: :clinking_glasses: :sparkler: !!!

thank you again to @CherryBomb50 for your kindness celebrating everyone’s creations!!!

6 Likes

hi everyone,

could i make a soft request that when posting characters that if the next character is going to have some beef with a prior one it doesn’t come across disparaging of someone else’s creation, unless they’re a villain or written to be polarising? it just feels like a retcon

thanks

8 Likes

:clap:

3 Likes

YAY I FINALLY DID IT! I MENTIONED HIM AS THAT DENTIST MODEL!

Also late response but you’re a bunch of impeccable writers and you deserved those awards! :clap::clap::star2::star2:

5 Likes

Yayyyyyy you liked him! I was scared u guys didn’t like him at all tbh lol

4 Likes

[name_m]Ty[/name_m] u so much cherry bomb ur srsly the collest person the dedication you put in gear games is so admirable and I’m jealous and ily dude

4 Likes

You wrote him so intriguinglyyyyyyyyyyy!

Why would you envy me like I couldn’t write a character like that nearly as well as yoooooooooou!

Your talent. Is captivating.

5 Likes

:)))) I just come to ideas lol idk how

4 Likes

it went by so fast i couldn’t get a picture, but i just saw Thorin McMullen’s picture on TV! it scrolled by along with some other pictures advertising something i kinda forget now lol insurance i think

6 Likes

A Character and Family Thread: January 2022 - Baby Name Games - Nameberry

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] all, can I just post this thread here? It’s been kinda abandoned, I forgot it started, but hoped we could reignite it!

5 Likes

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] all, just a request from me to folks:

• When referencing a serious, trigger warning related event, as an addition to someone else’s character, could people check in it’s alright?

I only ask as there have been prior times of this happening and it’s made people uncomfortable or feel like their character’s being changed/vilified when that isn’t so. It’s not that serious topics shouldn’t be discussed, they absolutely should be and everyone’s incredibly respectful, but if someone else made the character in question, I’d recommend checking in :v: :heart_hands: :v:

9 Likes

YES PLEASE! SPEAK LOUDER FOR PEOPLE IN THE BACK!

8 Likes