Create a Family With a Twist MEMES

This is not one of the games, this is a meme thread. Memes about the “Create a Family with a Twist” series. Can reference any game, any game character, or about the series as a whole. I made a few about the games in general to start off. I adore this game but felt like teasing it a little just for the heck of it lol. A lot of game progression has happened so I figured it can be meme-worthy aha. @I_meme_it @kitkatcookie @Sophie_sawriter @Lindseylloyd052399 @szinkle @lemon_swirlxx @autumn.leaves @WinterRose2072

realisation

pregdrama

ooh

13 Likes

you captured everything so perfectly!

6 Likes

Aw thanks! :heart:

Here’s another sad but wholesome meme:

8 Likes

7 Likes

does anyone miss the Roberts family on this thread? They had soo much drama, i miss it!

3 Likes

I loved them! You’re going to have to work them in somehow hmm… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hahaha, I love that!

5 Likes

6 Likes

I’m new to these games but these memes- yes perfection :rofl: had me dying laughing

2 Likes

Medical update on [name_m]Gunnar[/name_m]: He’s recovering quite well because in the time I made this silly memes fangirling over him; [name_m]Gunnar[/name_m] has broken 60 world records, made a million bucks, recited every digit of pi, and swam all the way from [name_f]Iceland[/name_f] and back just to thank [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] for the well wishes. He’s a legend. [name_u]Happy[/name_u] Gunnday [name_f]Monday[/name_f]!
2 Likes

Yess Gunnday Monday!! A holiday worth celebrating

1 Like

Ok not really a meme but Tyler’s HAIR-

I’m sorry he’s a walking red flag

[name_m]Gunnar[/name_m] why-?!?!

1 Like

1 Like

@I_meme_it tsk tsk [name_m]Steven[/name_m]

3 Likes

We’re coming for you [name_m]Steven[/name_m]

2 Likes

3 Likes

HAHAHAHA

3 Likes

I sense a reckoning

4 Likes

I’m sorry who was [name_m]Hank[/name_m] [name_m]Durham[/name_m]? I am relatively new and have no idea :woman_shrugging: Did I miss something? I have to admit I’m a bit of a spaz sometimes lololol

1 Like