Create A List

I have been trying to make a few public lists since yesterday but I am not able to. I go to Account → Create A List however it takes forever to load! [name_m]Even[/name_m] if I refresh the page it doesn’t seem to work. This is weird since, I am able to view my liked names on my account and previously I was also able to make lists. I have tried it on another device, encountering the same problem.

I have also gone to ‘Lists’ and chosen to ‘create your own list’ but it always directs me to 404 | This page could not be found.

Help?

Could you try in a private/incognito browsing window? If that works better, you may need to clear your cookies and cache.

I have. It doesn’t work.

1 Like

I’m sure you’ve tried this already, but different browser?

I am not having an issue so I don’t think it’s a site-wide problem. When were you last able to create a list?

1 Like

In [name_u]February[/name_u], I think. I haven’t tried it since.

I will try doing it on a different browser.

1 Like

Hey @katinka, sorry for disturbing you. I tried using [name_u]Safari[/name_u] to do this but it won’t let me login. I think NB is not supported by [name_u]Safari[/name_u] (tried private as well). I also tried [name_m]Bing[/name_m] if that was any help, but got the same thing I did in Chrome.

OK. I use [name_u]Safari[/name_u] to access the forums so I don’t think it’s that. I will ask the tech team if there’s anything else we can try.

1 Like