Create A List

I have been trying to make a few public lists since yesterday but I am not able to. I go to Account → Create A List however it takes forever to load! [name_m]Even[/name_m] if I refresh the page it doesn’t seem to work. This is weird since, I am able to view my liked names on my account and previously I was also able to make lists. I have tried it on another device, encountering the same problem.

I have also gone to ‘Lists’ and chosen to ‘create your own list’ but it always directs me to 404 | This page could not be found.

Help?

1 Like

Could you try in a private/incognito browsing window? If that works better, you may need to clear your cookies and cache.

I have. It doesn’t work.

1 Like

I’m sure you’ve tried this already, but different browser?

I am not having an issue so I don’t think it’s a site-wide problem. When were you last able to create a list?

1 Like

In [name_u]February[/name_u], I think. I haven’t tried it since.

I will try doing it on a different browser.

1 Like

Hey @katinka, sorry for disturbing you. I tried using [name_u]Safari[/name_u] to do this but it won’t let me login. I think NB is not supported by [name_u]Safari[/name_u] (tried private as well). I also tried [name_m]Bing[/name_m] if that was any help, but got the same thing I did in Chrome.

OK. I use [name_u]Safari[/name_u] to access the forums so I don’t think it’s that. I will ask the tech team if there’s anything else we can try.

1 Like

@katinka The lists aren’t working for me, either, since the day I joined! That was a little over two months ago, but I have tried every day since. It will show that it is loading, but it has never brought up the page. I’ve tried logging out, using different devices, and nothing is working. Please help! :blush:

(Apologies if this forum is over and done with!! I just didn’t know where else to go :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that! What browser are you using and where (roughly) are you located?

I’m using both Google Chrome and Safari when the issue happens. I’m located in the NYC Metropolitan Area, US.

1 Like

It’s not working for me. I’ve been trying on DuckDuckGo.

Not working on Chrome incognito either.

What’s the exact problem that occurs?

I go to Create a List and it just acts like it’s trying to load forever. The page never actually loads.

How long has the problem been happening? Have you ever been able to create lists, and if so, when did you first notice this problem?

I first created this account in 2012, but didn’t use it much. I only started really using it the last few months and that’s when I noticed I couldn’t make lists. I hadn’t made any previously, but I don’t know if that’s because I couldn’t or I just never tried.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll send this detail across to our tech team. In the meantime, please make sure your browser is fully up to date as this can sometimes cause issues. You might also want to try clearing cookies from nameberry.api as these can also occasionally interfere with the loading of some pages. Sorry for the inconvenience!

1 Like