Create A Mary Sue

The title says it all! And this is just for fun, and to make fun of it!

2 Likes

What’s a [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Sue[/name_f]? Sorry if it’s obvious and I’m just missing it.

1 Like

It’s basically a “perfect” character with no flaws! There are many types if [name_f]Mary[/name_f] Sues. If you want, you can search it up!

2 Likes

It’s basically a “perfect” character with no flaws! There are many types if [name_f]Mary[/name_f] Sues. If you want, you can search it up!

1 Like

[name_f]Ariana[/name_f] Quintella [name_f]Valeriana[/name_f] Starlina [name_f]Andromache[/name_f] [name_m]Pembroke[/name_m]-[name_u]Nightingale[/name_u]-[name_m]Devereaux[/name_m] is 16 years old, with perfect very fair skin, cascading platinum blonde hair (think [name_f]Rapunzel[/name_f]-style) much like a waterfall, royal blue eyes, and looks like she could be a model, complete with a smile that would rival that of Gilderoy Lockhart (in fact, she’s a twenty-time winner of Witch Weekly’s Most Charming Smile Award!). Through her mother, Ariana is descended from the brilliant, world-renowned Devereaux family, who can do wandless magic from the cradle, and who were nearly extinguished during the First Wizarding War but fought valiantly. She’s part-Veela, of course. She is [name_m]Albus[/name_m] Dumbledore’s daughter, and is a Gryffindor. She didn’t even have to try out for the Quidditch team; all they needed to hear was who her dad was, and–BAM!–she replaced [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] as Seeker when she was just in her first year at Hogwarts and [name_u]Harry[/name_u] in his fifth year.

6 Likes

This is gonna be one of my favorite threads, I can feel it my soul :joy:

–

Yvette [name_f]Adrianna[/name_f] [name_f]Elianne[/name_f] [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m], she is [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m]’s younger sister who also fought in the army, because of course she can do that, duh!

She has waist length light brown hair that’s usually put up into a messy bun, bright purplish eyes, baby soft skin, freckles everywhere, and a pale complexion.

She likes to wear pants and other guys clothes, and she hates dresses with a burning passion.

She hates sewing, cooking, and staying at home. Her hobbies are writing, horseback riding, and fighting.

She single handedly won the war, while 1000 men fall at her feet asking for her hand in marriage. Oh, and she’s also [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_m]Washington[/name_m]’s daughter too!

(After writing this, I want to make an [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]-replacent mary sue so bad)

6 Likes

Genevieva [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] [name_f]Malia[/name_f] [name_u]Storm[/name_u] is a 16 year old girl with big blue eyes and long, blonde hair. She is athletic, intelligent, beautiful, and can cook every dish perfectly. She has already been accepted to [name_m]Harvard[/name_m] and [name_m]Stanford[/name_m] for the thesis she wrote on global warming’s effect on famous people when she was fourteen. She is also a famous actress and model. She just adores glitter and swallows bucketfulls every morning to ensure she is equally beautiful inside and out. She rejected the hottest guy in school because his abs just weren’t big enough. She doesn’t need makeup, she says, as the universe clearly wanted her to look the way she is naturally. She is perfection incarnate.

12 Likes

These are so funny!!!

2 Likes

Omg, I love [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m]!

1 Like

Patience [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] of Macedon- she is the daughter of [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] the Great, and his most prided military general. She hosted the spirit of both the goddess [name_f]Isis[/name_f] and the god [name_m]Horus[/name_m] at the same time without burning up. Because she was the emperor’s daughter, everyone wanted to marry her but she can tell when people are gold-diggers just by smelling their hand.

5 Likes

This is so good!!! :joy: :joy: :joy:

I’m just gonna describe the original [name_f]Aimee[/name_f], because she was one heck of a [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Sue[/name_f].

Aimee [name_u]Rae[/name_u] Keywood has soft strawberry blonde hair, pale skin, and wide brown eyes. She is a ballerina and a cheerleader, and is often bullied by the other cheerleaders. Her father isn’t present in her life, and her mother and older sister, [name_f]Audrie[/name_f], abuse her. She had an ex-boyfriend named [name_u]Andy[/name_u] who abused her. Her family is homophobic. She hates girly things, but still wears dresses, etc. She’s ultra-smart, super shy and clumsy, and very insecure. She doesn’t need makeup at all. She’s in need of saving. Like, badly in need of saving.

Changes I made:

• Changed [name_f]Aimee[/name_f]’s last name
  • Made her a runner in high school/triathlete instead
  • Aged her up to early thirties and worked the story from that point in time
  • Made [name_f]Audrie[/name_f] her sister-in-law, gave her two older brothers, and a very loving, present family
  • Made her exes way more sympathetic
  • Struck a healthy balance between girly and not
  • Gave her confidence and an actual personality

Ooh, and she got a dooooog!

6 Likes

[name_f]Amethyst[/name_f] [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] Snape is the daughter of [name_m]Severus[/name_m] Snape. She has black hair, pale skin, blue eyes, and she’s stunning, but she doesn’t try to be at all. In her first year, she was sorted into Gryffindor, and all of the boys had a crush on her, even the boys in different houses. She immediately befriended [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m], [name_m]Ron[/name_m] Weasley, [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_m]Granger[/name_m], and [name_m]Draco[/name_m] Malfoy. She was Dumbledore’s real favorite student, and she’s extremely powerful for her age. She’s also extremely smart, and, like I already mentioned, extremely stunning. She’s good friends with [name_f]Hermione[/name_f], even though [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] was jealous that [name_f]Amethyst[/name_f] is smarter, prettier, and braver than her, but she got over it.

9 Likes

I love this one!

1 Like

Wattpad-pre-teen-girl-writing-her-first-book inspired… Meet [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]. (No hate! I used to write like this when I was younger)

Hi, I’m [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]. I’m just your ordinary, typical, pretty boring teenage girl.
Ring ring!
I heard my alarm go off. I brushed my silky, long, waist-length auburn hair off of my face. I pulled my scrunchie off my wrist and tied it into a perfect messy bun, with wispy strands falling at the sides. I leaned over to check my messages on my new iPhone 12. Only 34 new ones today. I scrolled through and smiled a goofy, rosy when I saw that [name_m]Jake[/name_m] texted me. [name_m]Jake[/name_m]. The cutest guy in school. Satisfied, I got out of bed and looked in the mirror. [name_f]My[/name_f] light blue eyes were shimmering in the morning sun and I yawned, deciding what to wear today. I decided to put on ripped jeans, a crop-top, and my [name_u]Nike[/name_u] trainers. I’m wasn’t sure why everyone called me beautiful at school- seriously! I’m just such an ordinary girl.
“[name_f]Ella[/name_f]!” [name_f]My[/name_f] mum called. “I just got a call from your teacher. He told me you got the highest grade in the history of the school.”
I blushed and batted my long, curly eyelashes.
“Aww, I’m sure he’s exaggerating Mummy!”

11 Likes

I don’t have time to write a character synopsis but names which give me this vibe are.

Verity [name_u]Blair[/name_u]
[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]
[name_f]Jemima[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]

1 Like

Jillian [name_u]Gardener[/name_u] is a teen girl who’s parents tragically died in a car accident. She can speak 13 different languages, is an Olympic gold medal gymnast, and is secretly a magic unicorn-cat girl! Everyone basically worships her except the one boy she has a crush on (he’s the only 6 ft tall guy, the others are like 5’12 ugh) So, yeah, [name_f]Jilly[/name_f] is pretty average. Her life changes, though, when she fractures her ankle and can’t do gymnastics for 6 weeks! What will she do??

9 Likes

Will she use her magic unicorn-cat girl powers, or will she sit around and scream and wail until the one hot guy comes to save the day? Tune in next time!

4 Likes

This reminded me of how I used to write at that age…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Raven [name_f]Crescent[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] Dementia Moonshadow is a 16 year old girl with magical powers!!! She has all of the darkness powers and also fire. She’s very cold, and she won’t open up to you at all because of her tragic backstory. [name_u]Raven[/name_u] was the middle child, and she had 5 brothers and 5 sisters. Her parents always abused her and she was a hated child. They all hated her because of her super powerful magical powers!!! Then, her parents tried to kill her and so did her siblings, but then she accidentally killed all of them so she had to run away from home! She was extremely poor and she lived on the streets her whole life, and everyone hated her and nobody loved her. She’s a genius, she’s super smart, she’s a tomboy, and she HATES girly stuff. She only likes the colors red and black. She’s super beautiful, pretty, stunning, hot, and gorgeous, too! She has long, black hair, very pale skin, and purple eyes that turn red when she’s mad! All of the boys want to date her and all of the girls hate her because they’re jealous of her! She also secretly sings and she knows how to play all of the instruments. Her voice sounds like [name_f]Ariana[/name_f] [name_f]Grande[/name_f]! Oh, and she’s also secretly a dragon-hybrid half-demon half-angel wolf-hybrid princess!

3 Likes