Create an alert for various names

Hello,
until very recently I had an “alert” set up that sent me an email when one of my favorite and least favorite names were mentioned. The email would tell me which thread to look at. I no longer get any emails. [name_m]How[/name_m] can i set up these alerts again, I found them really helpful.

1 Like

Hi @MissHenty,

This is something that I can look at adding back in via a plugin, if there was sufficient demand. It’s not part of the core functionality, unfortunately.

Would anyone else be interested in a keyword notification type feature?

thank you so much for replying.
This is confusing me though because until the end of [name_f]April[/name_f] this year (2020), I always received email notifications most days with alerts if my selected names had been mentioned. The heading of the alert email subject line would be “People are talking about [Milo]” (just by way of example). And then at the start of [name_f]May[/name_f] 2020, i just stopped getting the emails. Like I say, I had been getting them daily from Nameberry for about a year

@katinka i have worked it out!! you can “follow” names on nameberry. If you go to the page for any particular name you are interested in, on the main page for that name, there is an option to “follow” the name on that page (envelope symbol) and you get an email each day when your favorite and least favorite names are mentioned on nameberry. I’ve answered my own question, thank you again for taking the time to respond

1 Like

[name_m]Ah[/name_m], perfect! Thanks for this :slight_smile:

1 Like