Create Combos and Narrow Down the List?

This thread is no longer valid.

Congratulations! Here are some ideas:
[name_f]Alicia[/name_f] [name_f]Maebelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Raina[/name_f] [name_f]Musette[/name_f]
[name_f]Camilla[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Maja[/name_f] [name_f]Musette[/name_f] (I know it’s alliterative, but here I think it’s cute)
Orriana [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Orianna[/name_f] - I like the name [name_f]Oriana[/name_f] a little better, but either way it has a subtle beauty and strength. [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name.
[name_f]Raina[/name_f] - I like this as a middle name. It has a great sound and feel
[name_f]Camilla[/name_f] - such a beautiful, stylish name!
[name_f]Musette[/name_f] - I love it! Unexpected but very sweet
[name_f]Madelyn[/name_f] - just seems too trendy compared to the other names, although it would work well as a middle name (I prefer [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f], though)
[name_u]Misha[/name_u] - it’s pretty, but sounds more like a nickname, and doesn’t have the strength as the other names on your list
[name_f]Maebelle[/name_f] - I’m a big fan of this “smoosh” name. I also like [name_f]Maybelle[/name_f].
[name_f]Martha[/name_f] - one of my favourites, down to earth, the name of a kind and intelligent person
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] - can’t go wrong, it fits with many of the great names on your list
[name_f]Nya[/name_f]
[name_f]Alicia[/name_f] - beautiful, underrated and underused.
[name_f]Maja[/name_f] (Pronounced My-a, I just love this spelling though)

Names that don’t seem to fit your overall style are [name_u]Misha[/name_u], [name_f]Nya[/name_f] and [name_f]Maja[/name_f]

Here are some suggestions for combos like you requested, but with so many ‘M’ names it’s to make combos that aren’t alliterative!

[name_f]Alicia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Camilla[/name_f] [name_f]Raina[/name_f]
[name_f]Martha[/name_f] [name_f]Alicia[/name_f]
[name_f]Orianna[/name_f] [name_f]Musette[/name_f]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Musette[/name_f]
[name_f]Martha[/name_f] [name_f]Maebelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Orianna[/name_f] [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f]