Create your own lists and tell us how it works!

Any news on that list problem, [name]Pam[/name]? I still can’t get mine to save a name (I keep trying [name]Lola[/name]'s Working List for the first [name]Unnamed[/name] list shown) but no luck saving yet. It still reverts to “[name]Unnamed[/name] List”. I’d love to be able to get it stick!

After the discussion of Australian names I made an Australian list. Here is an explanation of the list

[name]Matilda[/name] : Popular due to the unofficial national anthem ‘Waltzing [name]Matilda[/name]’
[name]Jack[/name] : Jackaroo is a man who works on an outback station
[name]Opal[/name] : precious stone commonly found in Australia
[name]Acacia[/name] : Scientific name of [name]Golden[/name] Wattle, Australia’s floral emblem
[name]Talia[/name] : Common name, Aboriginal word meaning ‘near water’
[name]Adelaide[/name] : One of Australia’s capital cities named after [name]Queen[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name]
[name]Victoria[/name] : An Australian State named after [name]Queen[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]
[name]Sydney[/name] : One of Australia’s capital cities named after a leader of the first fleet
[name]Banjo[/name] : [name]Banjo[/name] [name]Patterson[/name] is a famous Australian poet
[name]William[/name] : Name of several explorers including [name]William[/name] [name]Light[/name] also R.M [name]Williams[/name], iconic Australian brand
[name]Charlotte[/name] : One of the ships of the first fleet
[name]Alexander[/name] : One of the ships of the first fleet
[name]Mary[/name] : Blessed [name]Mary[/name] McKillip (Nun), [name]Mary[/name] [name]Bryant[/name] was an escapee from the first fleet, Dame [name]Mary[/name] [name]Gilmore[/name] was a poet and author
[name]Elizabeth[/name] : related to [name]Queen[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Queen[/name] of Australia, name of several significant women in Australian history
[name]Azaria[/name] : Made famous as the name of the baby who was stolen by a dingo at Ayers [name]Rock[/name].
[name]Matthew[/name] : [name]Matthew[/name] Flinders was an explorer who navigated Australia
[name]Robert[/name] : [name]Robert[/name] [name]Burke[/name] was one half of the famous explorers [name]Burke[/name] and [name]Wills[/name] who navigated central Australia
[name]Edmund[/name] : Sir [name]Edmund[/name] [name]Barton[/name] was Australia’s first Prime Minister in 1901
[name]Roma[/name] : Dame [name]Roma[/name] [name]Mitchell[/name] was first female [name]Governor[/name] of South Australia
[name]Ned[/name] : [name]Ned[/name] [name]Kelly[/name] was a famous Australian bush ranger
[name]Henry[/name] : Many important Australians held this name, including captains of the first fleet also Sir [name]Henry[/name] [name]Parkes[/name] was the Father of Federation
[name]Sidney[/name] : A more masculine choice over [name]Sydney[/name], [name]Sidney[/name] [name]Nolan[/name] is a famous artist, [name]Sidney[/name] is also held by other famous Australians
[name]Nellie[/name] : Dame [name]Nellie[/name] [name]Melba[/name] is a very famous Australian opera singer
[name]Eddie[/name] :[name]Eddie[/name] Mabo famous for the Mabo land rights tribunal
[name]Kylie[/name] : [name]Kylie[/name] Minogue is an internationally famous Australian singer and actress

I’m getting together with our engineer tomorrow and will bring it up… so sorry! I’d [name]LOVE[/name] to see your lists!

This is fabulous! Might you be interested in writing it up as a guest blog? All you’d need to add are an intro and to alphabetize the names. Let us know!

Sure, I’d be more than happy to.

Is there a place where we can see all the user lists?

Not yet but this is something we’d like to do… I want to see them too!

[quote=“poppy”]

Sure, I’d be more than happy to.[/quote]

Can I email this to you in a word document?

Sure, I’d be more than happy to.[/quote]

Can I email this to you in a word document?[/quote]

Of course! Be sure to include a byline and bio for yourself. Thank you.

I’m getting together with our engineer tomorrow and will bring it up… so sorry! I’d [name]LOVE[/name] to see your lists![/quote]

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Lola[/name] – Our engineer just emailed me to say he thinks he’s fixed your problem and asked me to ask you to try again and let me know whether it works. Fingers crossed!

[name]Pam[/name], tell him it WORKS! Huzzah! Off to build lists! :smiley:

Fab! [name]How[/name]'s that for personal service?

Absolutely fantastic, actually :slight_smile: I am definitely telling everyone about this! Common Creole guys coming.

Thanks, L!

I was trying to make a list and the name didn’t stick. After I put in a few names it worked. I have noticed many unnamed lists, though.

Okay, I’m having trouble with naming lists.
One poster said that you have to put the cursor over where it says “unnamed list” and hit delete. Where exactly do you do that at? Under My Stuff>My Lists or do you go to where you edit your lists. I’m just really confused. Haha. Thanks.

Have lists become unavailable now? I can’t find my lists or "my stuff"anywhere. I’m upset as I had lots of names saved to organised lists.

1 Like

I can still see mine, under account > created lists on the main website. do you not have a “created lists” section?

Have you tried this page?

1 Like

It’s not working for me. When I click on ‘Create a List’ it takes me to a blank page every time.