Cree8tiv $pellings

Out of curiosity, I was googling for what were considered the worst spelled names… and wowzers! This list didn’t disappoint! :flushed::flushed: Which one(s) are the most ridiculous to you??

I think Viktoriyah takes the cake for me!

Penelopee, Lukiss, and Sebastchin are pretty bad. I think the fact that they made them end in “pee” “kiss” and “chin” is really bothering me. Also, it hurts to see someone butcher lovely [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f].

4 Likes

It took me a minute to realize which name Grayss was supposed to be! Brooklyynne is really bad – looks like a typo with the 2 'y’s back-to-back.

I didn’t even make it to the end of the list! The spelling was too awful for me to handle! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I didn’t realize what Grayss was either! Ahhh!

2 Likes

I didn’t get past the first 20 because they were all truly upsetting to read :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Vyolitt is the absolute worst for me, followed by Penelopee. Why would you want your child’s name to end in “pee”?!

3 Likes

Wow I didn’t think people actually named their kids this😳
Vyolitt is definitely the worst imo with Lukiss coming in a close second

2 Likes

Klowee and Skarlytt… … :slight_smile: :sob:

3 Likes

Grayss made me think of grass… glad I’m not the only one who took a moment to comprehend it haha! :flushed:

I don’t blame you! It definitely made me twitch!

Fun fact… a school group walked passed me in a museum once, and a little girl had this spelling of [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] on her name tag! I had to do a double take! :flushed:

4 Likes

Klowee
Ainjel
Jaeysin ([name_m]Can[/name_m] you imagine Jaeysin Vawreighz)
Olyviya
Sharlotte (Shallot?)
Thaison
Georden

1 Like

Alyzzabeth
Ainjel
Ehrinn (It took me a while to figure out what it was)
Izabellah
Sharlotte
Viktoriyah (I can understand [name_f]Viktoria[/name_f] and Victorya but not together!)
[name_m]Khai[/name_m]-[name_u]Leigh[/name_u]

1 Like

:joy:
I have to say Jaeysin, Klowee, Alyzzabeth, Ainjel, Viktoriyah, Ehyrnn, [name_m]Khai[/name_m]-[name_u]Leigh[/name_u], Jorjia, [name_m]Xzavier[/name_m], Nikoliss, DAYZEE, Thaison (what is this supposed to bee? OMG I just spelled be wrong! What is happening to me?!?! I’ve only been looking at it for a minute! It’s already ruining me!)
Some of these; I had to copy and paste because I just couldn’t remember the spelling :joy:

1 Like

OHHH, [name_u]Tyson[/name_u]!

1 Like

Haha yeah, I think it’s meant to be [name_u]Tyson[/name_u]. Took me a moment too.

Alyzzabeth just feels personal LMAO

That being said, I’m usually in the camp of ‘as long as it isn’t derogatory then idc what you name your kids’, but these seem to be unnecessarily difficult for the children.

1 Like

There are so many horrible spellings on that list, I don’t know which I consider to be the worst.
Although I don’t think [name_m]Danyal[/name_m] belongs on the list as I think it’s the Arabic, or possibly African, spelling of [name_m]Daniel[/name_m].
But every other name certainly belongs there. I struggled to figure out some of them :joy:

1 Like

well I did think it was pronounced [name_u]Pen[/name_u]-lope or Peen-lope (lope rhyming with soap) till I was about 10 (LOL :slight_smile: the day I figured out the right pronunciation was so funny) so…but I agree about the pee at the end. WHY??

1 Like

I don’t get what parents think slapping a couple of ys and substituting cs for ks and repeating letters will do to their child’s name…do they want it to be unique, because it’s most certainly not. It’s just like the difference between [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] or [name_f]Oralie[/name_f] and [name_f]Aurelie[/name_f] and [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] and [name_u]Forest[/name_u]. Parents: IT IS JUST GOING TO BE A BIG PAIN IN THE BEHIND (for lack of a better expression) FOR YOUR CHILD TO SPELL AND DOESN"T CHANGE THE NAME.

1 Like

Lol I want to say this like “penne” (like the pasta) and “lappy” … :joy::joy:

1 Like