Crystal Ball: Future Top 10 Names?

Forgive me if there may already be a thread like this, but I was thinking about this the other day. Which names in the current top 100 can you see reaching the top 10?
Go to Popular Baby Names and look up the top 100 baby names of 2008. Then pick 5 in either gender that you think will make the top 10 in a few years or so.
Keep in mind that some of the names lingering around the top 20 have never really gone out of style (like [name]David[/name] and [name]Andrew[/name]), or they’ve already peaked (like [name]Taylor[/name] and
[name]Samantha[/name]). Right now we’re trying to predict up and comers.

Boys- [name]Aidan[/name], [name]Dylan[/name], [name]Nathan[/name], [name]Luke[/name], and [name]Caleb[/name] are all possibilities
Girls- [name]Lily[/name], [name]Madeline[/name], [name]Ella[/name], [name]Mia[/name], and [name]Leah[/name]

I predict that when [name]Emma[/name] begins to slide, [name]Ava[/name] will take over as #1, followed by [name]Lily[/name]. [name]Madeline[/name] will replace [name]Madison[/name].

[name]Lily[/name], [name]Ava[/name] and [name]Eva[/name] are all over-used in the UK already. It is strange, in some ways, the UK follow the USA’s lead in naming patterns, but in other ways it is the reverse.

[name]Just[/name] for fun, I’ll pick only those which aren’t already in top 10. So I guess technically these would be my predictions for fastest-rising names (in no particular order):

BOYS:
[name]Jayden[/name], [name]Elijah[/name] (sadly, because this is one of my favorite names), [name]Mason[/name], [name]Aiden[/name], [name]Caleb[/name]

GIRLS:
[name]Mia[/name], [name]Lily[/name], [name]Amelia[/name], [name]Ruby[/name], [name]Eva[/name]

This should be interesting. I have a [name]Mia[/name] and in 2004 it was at #30 only 5 years later it’s sitting at #14.

Girls -
[name]Mia[/name]
[name]Lily[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Ella[/name]
[name]Evelyn[/name] - maybe not soon but I think it has great potential. It’s loved by most here including myself.

Boys-
[name]Aiden[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Mason[/name]
[name]Jackson[/name]

Edited: to add [name]Evelyn[/name].

Girls:
[name]Ella[/name] (i’m surprised this name isn’t up there already)
[name]Grace[/name] (I know so many baby [name]Grace[/name]/Gracies, but its moving to the middle name slot)
[name]Lily[/name] (hard to tell because of [name]Lillian[/name], [name]Lila[/name], [name]Liliana[/name]…)
[name]Gabriella[/name] (totally the next [name]Isabella[/name] if you ask me)
[name]Mia[/name] (also surprised this one isn’t already top 10)

Boys:
[name]Gabriel[/name] (to match [name]Gabrielle[/name] of course)
[name]Henry[/name] (though it still has a long way to go, I think it was the potential)
[name]Noah[/name] (probably by next year! [name]Do[/name] we have the Notebook to thank for this?)
[name]Elijah[/name] (old tesatment names are everywhere at the daycare right now)
[name]Isaac[/name] (sad…I [name]LOVE[/name] this name, but I think everyone will love it soon)