Crystal Ball: Future Top 10 Names?

Forgive me if there may already be a thread like this, but I was thinking about this the other day. Which names in the current top 100 can you see reaching the top 10?
Go to http://www.ssa.gov/OACT/babynames/ and look up the top 100 baby names of 2008. Then pick 5 in either gender that you think will make the top 10 in a few years or so.
Keep in mind that some of the names lingering around the top 20 have never really gone out of style (like [name]David[/name] and [name]Andrew[/name]), or they’ve already peaked (like [name]Taylor[/name] and
[name]Samantha[/name]). Right now we’re trying to predict up and comers.

Boys- [name]Aidan[/name], [name]Dylan[/name], [name]Nathan[/name], [name]Luke[/name], and [name]Caleb[/name] are all possibilities
Girls- [name]Lily[/name], [name]Madeline[/name], [name]Ella[/name], [name]Mia[/name], and [name]Leah[/name]

I predict that when [name]Emma[/name] begins to slide, [name]Ava[/name] will take over as #1, followed by [name]Lily[/name]. [name]Madeline[/name] will replace [name]Madison[/name].

[name]Lily[/name], [name]Ava[/name] and [name]Eva[/name] are all over-used in the UK already. It is strange, in some ways, the UK follow the USA’s lead in naming patterns, but in other ways it is the reverse.

[name]Just[/name] for fun, I’ll pick only those which aren’t already in top 10. So I guess technically these would be my predictions for fastest-rising names (in no particular order):

BOYS:
[name]Jayden[/name], [name]Elijah[/name] (sadly, because this is one of my favorite names), [name]Mason[/name], [name]Aiden[/name], [name]Caleb[/name]

GIRLS:
[name]Mia[/name], [name]Lily[/name], [name]Amelia[/name], [name]Ruby[/name], [name]Eva[/name]

This should be interesting. I have a [name]Mia[/name] and in 2004 it was at #30 only 5 years later it’s sitting at #14.

Girls -
[name]Mia[/name]
[name]Lily[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Ella[/name]
[name]Evelyn[/name] - maybe not soon but I think it has great potential. It’s loved by most here including myself.

Boys-
[name]Aiden[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Mason[/name]
[name]Jackson[/name]

Edited: to add [name]Evelyn[/name].

Girls:
[name]Ella[/name] (i’m surprised this name isn’t up there already)
[name]Grace[/name] (I know so many baby [name]Grace[/name]/Gracies, but its moving to the middle name slot)
[name]Lily[/name] (hard to tell because of [name]Lillian[/name], [name]Lila[/name], [name]Liliana[/name]…)
[name]Gabriella[/name] (totally the next [name]Isabella[/name] if you ask me)
[name]Mia[/name] (also surprised this one isn’t already top 10)

Boys:
[name]Gabriel[/name] (to match [name]Gabrielle[/name] of course)
[name]Henry[/name] (though it still has a long way to go, I think it was the potential)
[name]Noah[/name] (probably by next year! [name]Do[/name] we have the Notebook to thank for this?)
[name]Elijah[/name] (old tesatment names are everywhere at the daycare right now)
[name]Isaac[/name] (sad…I [name]LOVE[/name] this name, but I think everyone will love it soon)