Current love

I’m smitten at the idea of [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] McGowan (not actual surname but close enough). Wdyt? I normally dismiss [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] because of the biblical association, but lately I’ve been able to disassociate it in my head and I’m loving it. Older brother would be [name_u]Liam[/name_u] [name_u]Douglas[/name_u].

1 Like

I love [name_f]Delilah[/name_f], I’ve also gotten over the biblical association. (I love [name_u]Liam[/name_u] [name_u]Douglas[/name_u] too!) [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] flows beautifully but to me it might be a bit expected. I’ve thought of a few more unexpected choices that you might like:
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_u]Blair[/name_u]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_u]Sky[/name_u]

Delilah is very pretty! And I think it goes well with Liam. I don’t think of the biblical character at all, though I guess it might depend on where you live.
Rose is a bit of a “generic” middle name, but it certainly sounds good with Delilah! Some other potential middles:
Delilah Fay
Delilah Hope
Delilah Mae
Delilah Maeve
Delilah June
Delilah Joy
Delilah Pearl
Delilah Ruth
Delilah Fern
Delilah Maisie
Delilah Faith
Delilah Claire
Delilah Phoebe

I really love [name_f]Delilah[/name_f]! People always bring up the biblical association but it never makes me think of that. I just think of a sweet girl name. It matches nicely with [name_u]Liam[/name_u] too!

[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is beautiful! So bright and sweet

I think it flows perfectly with the last name and middle name it’s a really good combo !

[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is :heart_eyes: and fits nicely with [name_u]Liam[/name_u] [name_u]Douglas[/name_u]!

[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is sweet :rose:

[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is a sweet name that works with [name_u]Liam[/name_u] [name_u]Douglas[/name_u]. I do think [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is a little bit expected especially with [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] maybe changing it up a little could make the name pop a bit more something like [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_u]Clove[/name_u] or maybe switching it up by using a [name_f]Rose[/name_f] variant [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] would be gorgeous!

1 Like

[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is really sweet

1 Like