Current Name Crush?

Hey Berries, what is your current name crush for a girl? Mine is [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f], I’ve been suggesting it to a few people because I think that it should be used more and it’s gorgeous.

9 Likes

[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] is lovely :slight_smile:

I’m thinking about [name_u]Hero[/name_u] and [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] at the moment!

1 Like

Thank you. Those are cute and unique.

My latest name crush is [name_f]Lala[/name_f].
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] is very cute. I love the nns [name_u]Romy[/name_u] and [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] for it.

I’m really appreciating the simplicity and spunk of [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] at the moment. It was a name I had on my list for my daughter’s name but we never seriously considered it. Plus it’s popularity here in Australia bothered me. Rue is another one I’m liking. I clearly have a thing for short names at the moment!

1 Like

[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] is really growing on me. Quite like it paired with my favorite boy name- [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_u]Tristan[/name_u]

3 Likes

At the moment it’s [name_f]Delilah[/name_f]. She just keeps jumping out at me.

I just added Caria to my list. If you Google it, the meaning that comes up is not great, but it’s also a genus of boldly colored butterflies (how I found it).

I’ve also been loving [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] lately.

1 Like

[name_f]Tash[/name_f] and [name_f]Paige[/name_f] are mine. I think those names are really nice

1 Like

I’m really liking [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] just now!

Recently [name_f]Ethel[/name_f] has caught my attention strangely enough. Never really been a name I liked before. Also [name_f]Snow[/name_f]. I’ve been looking into names that would be great paired with [name_f]Snow[/name_f].

2 Likes

Mine is [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]. I think it’s so beautiful and charming.

4 Likes

[name_f]Nerida[/name_f] caught my attention lately. I love its meaning and nautical associations.

[name_m]Berlin[/name_m] and [name_u]Cairo[/name_u] for me.

[name_f]Agatha[/name_f] and [name_f]Sally[/name_f] are my name crushes at the moment. I’m always so much more enamored by girls names than I am boys!

1 Like

I’ve been digging [name_f]Hosanna[/name_f] lately. I’m on a run of crushing on really [name_m]Christian[/name_m]-y names.

I’ve been thinking about [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] a lot lately.

3 Likes

Trying to determine whether [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is usable as a first name or too old-lady. I definitely love [name_f]Bea[/name_f] by itself as a middle, but I’m not sure whether I would want to use it as a stand-alone first.

[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] was a name crush of mine for so long that it grew into true love!
I’ve been lowkey crushing on [name_f]Selene[/name_f] for a while, and just recently I’ve grown attached to [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]. I’m not sure how usable it would be on an actual person, but I like the concept. nn [name_f]Lovey[/name_f].

1 Like

My boyfriend really likes the name [name_u]June[/name_u], so I have been trying to find some comparisons that we could both agree on. I am really liking [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] right now. I don’t care for how popular it is, but I really like it right now.