Current Name Crush?

[name_m]Miro[/name_m] for a little boy. I just love it!

1 Like

[name_u]Kai[/name_u], [name_u]Raven[/name_u] (boys)
[name_f]Ebony[/name_f], [name_f]Sibyl[/name_f],(g)

[name_m]Leonid[/name_m] and [name_u]Boris[/name_u]

[name_m]Chester[/name_m] nn [name_m]Chess[/name_m]!!!
[name_u]Skylar[/name_u] nn [name_u]Kai[/name_u]!
[name_u]Raven[/name_u] for a boy!!

1 Like

I’m really loving [name_u]Cerulean[/name_u] with the nickname Ru.

2 Likes

I’m crushing on [name_u]Dustin[/name_u]…YAY

1 Like

Today I have [name_m]Cornelius[/name_m] on my mind.
I think my love for [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] is partly responsible, and we just watched [name_m]Don[/name_m] Bluth’s Thumbelina over the weekend which put it fresh in my mind again. It doesn’t work with our surname so I wouldn’t use it, but that doesn’t stop me from playing around with combos anyway.

1 Like

Right now it’s [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m]!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

[name_u]Tiernan[/name_u] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

[name_u]Nikita[/name_u] :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

[name_u]Orion[/name_u], [name_m]Ollivander[/name_m], [name_m]Lysander[/name_m], [name_u]Raiden[/name_u], [name_m]Hiro[/name_m], [name_u]Kieran[/name_u], Firnin, Nautilus, [name_m]Theoden[/name_m]

Can I have three?

Harvey, [name_m]Harrison[/name_m], [name_u]Miles[/name_u]!

Minette

3 Likes

Right now it’s [name_u]Amos[/name_u]! I think it’s so cute.

2 Likes

Totally crushing on [name_m]Josiah[/name_m], [name_m]Marcus[/name_m] and [name_m]Rainier[/name_m] at the moment.

Roman and [name_m]Leon[/name_m]

This is mine as well and I am mulling over the same thing! [name_m]Will[/name_m] people sing him the friendly ghost song constantly? I adore the name though.

1 Like

Right now it’s [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] “[name_u]Jamie[/name_u]”, [name_m]Aloysius[/name_m], and [name_u]Indiana[/name_u] “[name_u]Indy[/name_u]” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m starting to really love [name_u]Fox[/name_u] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’m seriously crushing on [name_u]Miles[/name_u] at the moment.

2 Likes

I’m loving [name_u]Finley[/name_u], [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] and [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] currently which would all work with my children’s name but some more out-there names that I probably couldn’t use are [name_u]Blaine[/name_u], [name_m]Seymour[/name_m], [name_m]Cian[/name_m] (pronounced Key-an), [name_m]Brody[/name_m] & [name_m]Broderick[/name_m]