Cute Names on Kids that Don't Work for Adults....

What are some names that sound adorable when a child is a baby or say, in kindergarten but will sound ridiculous once that kid grows up and has to look for jobs with that name?

The two I can think of right now are:
[name]Scout[/name] - sooo cute. Until they turn 18.
[name]Kermit[/name] - this one I think is really a stretch no matter how old, but DEFINITELY doesn’t work past age five.

[name]Riley[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name]

[name]Bella[/name]
[name]Lily[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name]

[name]Lily[/name]
[name]Poppy[/name]
[name]Lola[/name]
[name]Mae[/name]
[name]Lottie[/name]
[name]Hattie[/name]
[name]Minnie[/name]
[name]Susie[/name]
[name]Sylvie[/name]
just a few!

~[name]Bree[/name]

[name]Kylie[/name]
[name]Kaylee[/name]
[name]Betsy[/name]

Since knowing a grown woman who was called [name]Peppy[/name], I think it’s more a prescription than completely inappropriate, but I dislike names like that, [name]Poppy[/name], [name]Piper[/name], [name]Toby[/name], [name]Kip[/name], [name]Dolly[/name], [name]Dotty[/name], and any name that ends in -ette or -etta as a diminutive to a better name; they are ok as nicknames but some people keep their nicknames, you know? As a full name that’s full of some kind of character on a little one just doesn’t have a lot of dignity, might be a swell, swingin’, hip, fun person to know (like [name]Peppy[/name]), and/or they have to overcompensate, which obviously some famous examples have. I think they are better suited for a pet, a really small one like a purse dog. Maybe some children too, maybe some adults too, but I’m too much a realist to even think they are that cute on a youngster whose personality you can’t determine or predict. If they would stay small forever, then they might be just great.

I might not have answered the question right.

WHAT? [name]Lily[/name], [name]Lucy[/name], and [name]Mae[/name] don’t work on adults? They are classics and the reasons I like them are because they are cute for kids AND suitable for adults!
Some names that I do think would fall into this category are nickname names: like [name]Teddy[/name] and [name]Mel[/name]. I mean, why can’t you just give them a sunstantial full name for later in life and call them by your affectionate nickname in private? Honestly, how is “[name]Nannie[/name]” going to look on a job application?

Tiggy/Ticky sound silly on adults, in my opinion, as do [name]Fifi[/name], Trixibelle, [name]Peaches[/name], Honeyblossom, Pixie, [name]Heavenly[/name] and [name]Tiger[/name] [name]Lily[/name] (yes, that’s you Mr Geldof).
Also it’s hard to imagine an adult [name]Bibi[/name] …
I once knew a baby called [name]Bunny[/name] - after she turns five that’s going to be awful. Poor thing … It’s also hard to imagine days-of-the-week names on adults, but perhaps that’s just because I don’t know anyone with a name like that.

[name]Mae[/name], [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name] are perfectly lovely at any age, in my opinion
However, these are not:
[name]Precious[/name]
[name]Neveah[/name]
[name]Princess[/name]
[name]Heaven[/name]
Titan
[name]Phoenix[/name]
[name]JoJo[/name]
[name]Lexi[/name] (I feel that this is a nickname for something more formal)
[name]Scarlet[/name] [name]Rose[/name] (both beautiful names, but put together are suitable for a baby or a stripper)

Depressing that anyone chooses these names:
[name]Barbie[/name] (ok as a nn but not a real name!)
[name]Lottie[/name] (ditto)
[name]Princess[/name]
[name]Cherry[/name]/[name]Berry[/name]
[name]Lacey[/name]
[name]Heaven[/name]
[name]Honey[/name]

Twinkle, that made me laugh, thanks for that. Mr. Geldof is quite the serial offender isn’t he? LOL