Cute Nickname for Arlo?

Our daughter is [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and we call her Weezie as a nickname. I like the weirdness of it. Any ideas for a similarly cute/weird nn for baby bay [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]?

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_m]Rollo[/name_m] or [name_m]Rolly[/name_m]?

I like [name_m]Rollo[/name_m]!

The only other I can come up with is [name_u]Ari[/name_u].

[name_u]Arly[/name_u]?

IDK nicknames are not my forte.

Lo. Weezie and Lo.

[name_m]How[/name_m] about something from an [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_u]Guthrie[/name_u] song? City (of [name_m]New[/name_m] Orleans)? Pickle (I don’t want a pickle, just wanna ride on my motor cycle)?

Personally, I think [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] is adorable & doesn’t need a nn. It seems like you’re looking for a pet name & those usually originate organically.

GL!

Oh, I love [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] - what about [name_u]Laurie[/name_u]? It’s basically just [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] but swapped around and with an ‘ee’ sound… (yes, this is me trying to justify the weird and impossible nickname I just came up with)

Like the [name_m]Rollo[/name_m] suggestion. Weezie and [name_m]Rollo[/name_m], I think, are equally ‘weird’. Also like the suggestion of Pickle as a pet name.

[name_f]Love[/name_f] cute, weird nicknames. Those are, for sure, my favorite kinds :slight_smile:
My favorites are
[name_u]Ari[/name_u]
Lo/Lo
[name_u]Arly[/name_u]
and [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] [name_m]Rollo[/name_m] and Weezie. Your daughter’s name and nickname are adorable!

First thing I thought was [name_m]Rollo[/name_m]. I think thats super cute!!!

Thanks for all the suggestions! I like [name_m]Rollo[/name_m], and [name_f]Lolo[/name_f] a lot, but you are also right that it might need to be a bit more organic.