Cute nickname for Ophelia?

[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] is beautiful. I don’t think you need to establish a nickname pre-birth. I’ve said many times on these forums that the nickname often presents after the baby is born, and it will be perfect!

[name_u]Ollie[/name_u], [name_f]Fia[/name_f], [name_f]Fay[/name_f], [name_f]Opal[/name_f], [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] and [name_f]Ella[/name_f], perhaps - my faves are [name_u]Ollie[/name_u] or [name_f]Fia[/name_f].

[name_f]Lia[/name_f]
[name_f]Fifi[/name_f]
Ophie

I’ve always loved the nn Fi ([name_u]Fee[/name_u]). [name_f]Ephie[/name_f] is cute too.

[name_f]Elle[/name_f] and [name_f]Ella[/name_f] are my personal favourites. A tad of a stretch, but I think they work. My hesitation on suggesting them for you, though, is that the middle is [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], which [name_f]Elle[/name_f] and [name_f]Ella[/name_f] are nicknames for as well.

maybe fifi?

[name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Elle[/name_f], [name_f]Ella[/name_f], and [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] are some more “normal” nicknames. They aren’t as obvious but could still work

I know this is an old thread but I have to make a correction. Opie was played by [name_m]Ron[/name_m] [name_u]Howard[/name_u] and was on the [name_u]Andy[/name_u] [name_m]Griffith[/name_m] show. Not [name_m]Leave[/name_m] It To Beaver.

I adore the name [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] and I’m using it as a character name in a book I’m writing. I came here looking for nickname suggestions and I found several cute one.

Opie was on The [name_u]Andy[/name_u] [name_m]Griffith[/name_m] show. Not [name_m]Leave[/name_m] It To Beaver.