Cute Nicknames for Elora Jane

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] All
I am still TTC but have hopes that my next frozen embryo transfer in early [name_u]December[/name_u] will be successful! The embryo was tested so I already know she will be a little girl.

I’ve had my first daughter’s name picked out for over a year now. Her first name will be [name_f]Elora[/name_f] and her second name will be [name_f]Jane[/name_f], after my mother ”

[name_m]Just[/name_m] looking for cute nickname suggestions. Ones that I have come up with so far:

[name_f]Ellie[/name_f] (not super keen on this)
Lorlie
[name_f]Lolly[/name_f]
[name_f]Lolo[/name_f]
[name_f]Ellie[/name_f]-[name_u]Jay[/name_u]
EJ

What do you think? Please add any you can think of.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] you like my future daughter’s name!

[name_f]Elora[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is so lovely and I love the nn [name_f]Lolo[/name_f] and EJ!

[name_f]Elle[/name_f], [name_f]Lori[/name_f], [name_u]Rori[/name_u], [name_u]Lane[/name_u], [name_f]Ora[/name_f]?

[name_f]Elle[/name_f]
[name_f]Ella[/name_f]
[name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f]

[name_f]Lolly[/name_f] is so cute!
I would prob use [name_f]Lori[/name_f] or [name_f]Elle[/name_f]-J :slight_smile:

I was going to suggest [name_f]Lolo[/name_f] and [name_f]Elle[/name_f], but they’ve already been mentioned! I really like those though, and [name_f]Lolly[/name_f] is a great idea too.

[name_f]Elora[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is such a pretty combination :slight_smile:

Maybe [name_f]Orla[/name_f]?

[name_f]Elora[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is gorgeous! I quite like [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] & [name_f]Lora[/name_f], but how about [name_f]Lulu[/name_f]?

I think [name_f]Lola[/name_f] would be very cute! [name_f]Elle[/name_f] and [name_f]Lolly[/name_f] are sweet too
[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] pairing you have there, hope you find a nickname that’s just right for it!

I like LJ! It’s a sweet combination of [name_f]Elle[/name_f] (for [name_f]Elora[/name_f]) and J (for [name_f]Jane[/name_f]). I also don’t think anyone suggested just [name_f]Laura[/name_f], and maybe [name_f]Lorraine[/name_f] (Lor-ane) although I don’t know if that really is your style

Sorry for any repeats, take them as a second vote I guess.

[name_f]Elora[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] nn
[name_f]Ella[/name_f]
[name_f]Lainey[/name_f]/[name_u]Laney[/name_u]
[name_f]Rainey[/name_f]
Errie
Ello
[name_f]Lola[/name_f]
[name_u]Loni[/name_u]
[name_f]Elle[/name_f]/[name_f]El[/name_f]
RaRa (maybe more of a petname for when she’s little)
[name_u]Jay[/name_u]/[name_u]Jaye[/name_u]

Thank you so much everyone!! Your suggestions are so lovely and original!

[name_f]Ellie[/name_f]-[name_u]Jay[/name_u] is my favourite, but my first thought was [name_f]Elsie[/name_f], [name_f]Lora[/name_f]-[name_f]Jane[/name_f], or [name_f]Lola[/name_f]!

Why not [name_f]Lori[/name_f]?

[name_f]Elora[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is absolutely beautiful! My husband loves [name_f]El[/name_f]- names because he likes the nn [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], and I just can’t get behind that either. For [name_f]Elora[/name_f], I would probably do Lo, but in your case, I think EJ is also adorable!

[name_f]Elora[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is so pretty! [name_f]Lolly[/name_f] is an adorable nickname.

I would suggest [name_f]Lola[/name_f], Elo, or Loey/[name_f]Loa[/name_f] (not sure how you would spell those last two though).

I also cast my vote for [name_f]Lolo[/name_f], [name_f]Lola[/name_f], and/or [name_f]Lolly[/name_f]