Cyrus, Idris name sets

I like to arrange my names in groups to organize my list . Which group do you like better?:tulip::black_heart:

:tropical_fish::stars::spider:[name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] [name_f]Indigo[/name_f], [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] November,Otis [name_m]Wilder[/name_m]

:blossom::fox_face:🪼Cassius [name_f]Indigo[/name_f], [name_m]Idris[/name_m] [name_f]November[/name_f] , [name_m]Otis[/name_m] wilder

:honeybee::t_rex:🩵Cyrus indigo, [name_m]Idris[/name_m] [name_f]November[/name_f], [name_m]Otis[/name_m] wilder

Any thoughts or suggestions?

[name_m]Just[/name_m] for hypothetical and to arrange list and figure out favorites. I wasn’t sure about [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] and [name_m]Idris[/name_m] as siblings or together on list for whatever reason .

Any thoughts or suggestions?:honeybee::black_heart::fox_face:

I prefer [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m], [name_m]Alistair[/name_m], and [name_m]Otis[/name_m]. The other sets are a bit too close to each other for me, though I think [name_m]Cassius[/name_m], [name_m]Idris[/name_m], and [name_m]Otis[/name_m] works a little better due to the varying syllable count.

Thanks :tulip: may switch it to [name_m]Cassius[/name_m] , [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] and [name_m]Otis[/name_m] or have as a option 🩵

I love [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] though and may consider [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] or [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Blaze[/name_m].

[name_m]Boy[/name_m] names are hard or name lists in general for me :black_heart:🩵

[name_m]Cyrus[/name_m], [name_m]Idris[/name_m], and [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] would be my preferred group. I also like [name_m]Cassius[/name_m], [name_m]Alistair[/name_m], and [name_m]Otis[/name_m] together.

I like Cyrus Indigo, Alistair November,Otis Wilder best :slight_smile: