Dagny Golden?

[name_f]Ellen[/name_f] [name_m]Fisher[/name_m] had her daughter, they named her [name_u]Dagny[/name_u] [name_u]Golden[/name_u]

She is siblings to brothers [name_m]Elvis[/name_m] Sterlin, [name_u]Sandy[/name_u] Makai,Koufax [name_u]Miles[/name_u] as well as sister [name_u]Scout[/name_u] [name_f]Hannah[/name_f]

Thoughts on [name_u]Dagny[/name_u] [name_u]Golden[/name_u]?

I don’t actually know who [name_f]Ellen[/name_f] [name_m]Fisher[/name_m] is, but I love seeing [name_u]Golden[/name_u] used! I also think [name_u]Dagny[/name_u] and [name_u]Scout[/name_u] are so sweet as sister names.

1 Like

Very cute :heartbeat:

1 Like

I really love [name_u]Dagny[/name_u] and have for a long time, so I’m 100% on board with this one!

2 Likes

I personally think it’s horrible. I may be in the Nameberry minority though. I thought this was a son announcement which would have made me like it more. But I personally don’t like the combo. [name_u]Or[/name_u] either name. [name_u]Golden[/name_u] additionally screams [name_u]Nick[/name_u] [name_m]Cannon[/name_m] to me.

1 Like

Sounds like a variety of [name_u]Golden[/name_u] Retriever

2 Likes

I don’t hate it but don’t love it either
I think it’s better than her last child’s name * Koufax*

I love it! [name_u]Dagny[/name_u] [name_u]Golden[/name_u] is so fun and quirky and [name_u]Scout[/name_u] and [name_u]Dagny[/name_u] as sisters are :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. She has great taste in names.

2 Likes

I really like it. [name_u]Dagny[/name_u] [name_u]Golden[/name_u] is such a rad name. Also she revealed that if little [name_u]Dagny[/name_u] was a boy his name would have been [name_m]Burlie[/name_m] [name_m]Vin[/name_m].

1 Like

Burlie?!

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing!

1 Like

It’s nms the combo [name_u]Dagny[/name_u] golden is just a little heavy sounding for me, but i do think [name_u]Dagny[/name_u] & [name_u]Scout[/name_u] pair well.

1 Like