Dahlia Maeve or Dahlia Blythe? (Poll)

• Dahlia [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
  • Dahlia [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]

0 voters

Dahlia [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] flows well, it’s soft and feminine. For the [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] combo, I feel like the names run into each other a little bit.

1 Like

I love all of these names but [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] has a lush-ness to it that I don’t get from [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]. [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is more striking and a little more sophisticated and I like that the V sound from [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] with the softness of [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f], gives me prestigious author vibes. But truly, either would be lovely.

1 Like

Dahlia [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is beautiful

1 Like

I like them both … [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] won by an inch because I’m finnicky about the repeating l sound. I adore [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], though.

1 Like

Dahlia [name_u]Blaire[/name_u] :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is more balanced, & not as heavy on the nature. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I need more votes

Dahlia [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]! Flows better :heart:

1 Like

They’re both so pretty to me! You can’t go wrong. I guess if I really had to pick one it would be [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] because you don’t get the two “L” sounds close together.