Dahlia or Rose?

I love [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]! It’s so pretty and cheerful!

Rose will always win for me! But [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] is also pretty :slight_smile:

Dahlia is definitely the winner for me, as I find Rosé in its own a little plain, although if it was [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] vs a [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] name like [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] or even [name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] they would be the winners

Definitely [name_f]Rose[/name_f]! I don’t like the “[name_m]Black[/name_m] [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]” association.

Dahlia

Dahlia is interesting, distinguished and sleek! Plus, dahlia flowers are much prettier than roses hehe.

Elizabeth Short was a victim of violence and the tragedy of her death shouldn’t be seen as scandalous, but painful and unjust. And she was never called [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] by her family or friends. The press went to a frenzy to present her under a certain light and sell her story. She had a name, it was [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], and may she rest in peace.

3 Likes

THIS! I hate how they call her [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]. We should remember her as [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Short, the name she went by when she was alive.

1 Like

:heart:

:heart: