Daily Bumps Name Predictions!

[name_f]Missy[/name_f] and [name_m]Bryan[/name_m] Lanning of [name_m]Daily[/name_m] Bumps just announced that they are having a girl! Of course that calls for predictions. Her older brother are [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] “Ollie” and [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]Jay[/name_u] “Finn”. Their dogs are [name_f]Luna[/name_f] and [name_u]Karma[/name_u].
I’m guessing that they may with go for a middle name that has that has a “jay” sound at the beginning, maybe [name_f]Jane[/name_f] or [name_u]Jade[/name_u].
For first names, they seem like somewhat traditional names, perhaps with a nickname (not sure they will definitely have a nickname though). I’d guess…
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] “Emmy”-Oliver, [name_u]Finley[/name_u], and Clementine-Ollie, [name_u]Finn[/name_u], and [name_f]Emmy[/name_f]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f] Jane-Oliver, [name_u]Finley[/name_u], and [name_f]Nora[/name_f]
[name_u]Nova[/name_u] Jade-Oliver, [name_u]Finley[/name_u], and [name_u]Nova[/name_u]
[name_u]Willow[/name_u] Jane-Oliver, [name_u]Finley[/name_u], and [name_u]Willow[/name_u]

I’ll be back later with more ideas.

1 Like

I don’t know anything about them as I’ve never heard of them before, but they seem to have a popular, British style going with [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] ‘Ollie’ and [name_u]Finley[/name_u] ‘Finn’.

Based on their sons’ names, I would think of…
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] ‘Millie’
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f] or [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] ‘Poppy’
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] ‘Lottie’ or ‘Charlie’
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_u]Harper[/name_u]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] ‘Millie’ ‘Tillie’ or ‘Mattie’
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] ‘Nora’ or ‘Ellie’
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] ‘Lilah’
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] ‘Lettie’

@EagleEyes I had thought of [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]. [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] feels very them.

1 Like

i used to watch them when i was younger! matilda feels very right for them

oliver, finley & matilda
ollie, finn & tilly/tilda