~ daisy gives you siblings for your combos

What would you name siblings to [name_f]Margo[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]? Both brothers and sisters please!

1 Like

those are perfect, thank you! :blush:

1 Like

[name_m]Soren[/name_m] and [name_m]Bruno[/name_m] fit so well! [name_m]Soren[/name_m] [name_m]Emeric[/name_m] is particularly handsome. Thank you so much. :white_heart:

1 Like

this is lovely, thank you! i would love both brothers and sisters for kinga eulalie if you have the time.

1 Like

Thanks [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] is such a sweet combo!

1 Like

margo daphne, stella violet, olivia ruth and felix james :sauropod:

1 Like

i’d love to see what you’d name two sisters for evangeline ruth & beatrice willa please!! thank you so much for doing this, daisy :yellow_heart:

1 Like

kinga eulalie, leon francis and marcia fleur :tulip:

1 Like

evangeline ruth, beatrice willa, rosalie nell and ophelia mae :tulip:

i’d love to see a brother and sister for ferelith jasper and percy auberon!

1 Like

How about two bothers for [name_f]Mira[/name_f] Rosé and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] Penelope-Marie :heart:

ferelith jasper, percy auberon, merida ivy and sylvan alaric :bow_and_arrow:

1 Like

mira rosé, daisy penelope-marie, jasper theodore-miles and noah sebastian :sparkles:

1 Like

i love merida ivy?? :face_holding_back_tears: it’s soo amazing! and sylvan alaric is beatiful!

1 Like

i’m so glad you like them! ferelith jasper and percy auberon are both such beautiful combos :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Why are these all so perfect, like not even just mine but all of them :sob::heart:

1 Like

thank you so much :pleading_face:

thank you so much! also i love your new pfp!

1 Like

thank you, i’m contemplating changing it but we’ll see :wink:

1 Like

Two sisters for [name_m]Ananias[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] and [name_u]Micah[/name_u] [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] with Biblical first and middle names

1 Like