Daisy?

Daisy is cute and charming

I’ve met 2 Daisys

I know five girls called [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]

It’s not super popular but it is heard of. I went to school with 2 girls called [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] in my year, names like [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Mia[/name_f], [name_f]Emma[/name_f], [name_f]Emily[/name_f] and [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] are much more common than [name_f]Daisy[/name_f].

The most [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]’s I’ve met were born between the years 2005-2012 but even then I wouldn’t say it was anywhere near the most popular name.

Daisy is so pretty! I don’t know any [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]’s so to me it isn’t too common!

Daisy is a lovely name! I don’t know any personally.

I don’t know any personally, but there is a IGer whose kids are Dᴀïsy and Wᴀltër.

There is a (still living) [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] in a different branch of my family tree, but she was born in the 1950s. The other [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]s from my family were from the 1800s.

The only human [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] that I’ve met was a former student of mine.

It is my [name_u]Golden[/name_u] Retriever’s name though :yellow_heart: so I definitely love it!

I really like [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]! I don’t know any personally.

I don’t know any (and I have young children). I think it’s adorable!

1 Like

I knew one [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] in high school.
I do know that [name_f]Katy[/name_f] [name_u]Perry[/name_u] chose that name for her daughter, so it may become popular.
I love the name!!

1 Like

Daisy is cute! I know two Daisys, one baby and one older woman, so it’s definitely a timeless name to me!

1 Like

My sister is called [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. She’s 30. Such a beautiful name. Its not very popular here.
Her full name is [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Florentina[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] which I think it glorious :heart:

2 Likes

What an amazing name!

It’s so lovely! I really like it. In terms of how common it is, I’d say not very at all, especially compared to other flower names ([name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f], etc.). While it’s been a popular name in entertainment and literature, I’ve never actually met one in real life! I think it’s a soft, sweet name and I quite like it :slight_smile:

I’m considering [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] or [name_f]Sally[/name_f] for my third due in a few months. I love [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] but I too have worried if it’s too popular or trendy because it seems higher than I would have thought on the charts? I do know [name_f]Katy[/name_f] [name_u]Perry[/name_u] named her daughter that recently and then I saw a popular Instagram influencer had a daughter named [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] recently too. I don’t think it would ever become as popular as [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] or [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] or anything like that though…