Daisy?

What do you think of [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]? Is it too common? How many [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]’s do you know?

I love [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]! I don’t personally know any (although I know an almost [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]), but I’m not around young children too often.

1 Like

I love it too!! [name_f]My[/name_f] grandpa is from the UK and although he doesn’t know any it’s supposed to be quite common over there? Which worries me because I’m considering moving there after the pandemic.

1 Like

I only know one [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and she was a 50-year-old woman! So to me, it works wonderfully on a child but ages well too!

1 Like

Daisy is almost too cutesy for me, but I definitely still like it on someone else’s child. I’ve never met one.

1 Like

I love [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]! It’s a special name for me, because it’s the best thing that I could think of to honor my dad, [name_m]David[/name_m]. Then I realized that it’s the sweetest most cheerful classic beautiful name. And it has such lovely imagery w/the flower. I’m in the midwest U.S., & I’ve never even met a human [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. I do know a very delight [name_m]Basset[/name_m] Hound named [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] though. :grin: :dog:

2 Likes

I really want to like the name [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], but there’s just something about it that puts me off. Maybe it’s because it sounds cutesy? I really don’t know. I’ve never met a human [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], but my cousin used to have a really cute weenie dog named [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] :grin:

1 Like

I don’t think it’s that common in the UK. I’m from [name_f]Ireland[/name_f] and we tend to have the same names as the UK but I’ve never heard of a daisy in either country. I could be wrong but I don’t think it’s common at all.

1 Like

I don’t actually know a single [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] anymore. The last one I knew was a friend of the family, but she passed away last year at about 90 years old. I think it is such a sweet name!

1 Like

I’ve never heard of a daisy, although I think [name_f]Katy[/name_f] perry named her daughter daisy so it could become more popular but if u love the name just go for it

1 Like

I love it! I don’t know any humans, just dogs and cats named [name_f]Daisy[/name_f].

I LOVE the name [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], we’re going to use it as a middle name for our baby :two_hearts:

1 Like

I know seven Daisies my age. I do think it’s a lovely name, but I only associate it with the thousands that I know, and not with the way it feels to look at out of context.

I’m in [name_f]England[/name_f] and it’s very popular, especially in my age group

1 Like

I know none, except [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_m]Grant[/name_m] from Madam Secretary. I do like it, though, as a nickname to [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], or just on its own.

I think [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is super cute! I live in the US and have never met a [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] before.

Really! I’ve never heard of a daisy at all

1 Like

I love the name [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]! I’ve never met one! (Though I have met quite a few dogs named [name_f]Daisy[/name_f].)

I don’t know any [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]’s and like the bright feel of the name.

Daisy is very lovely! I haven’t met anyone named [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] yet.