Daisy's Sister Poll

See the results of this poll: Which name for my daughter?

Respondents: 40 (This poll is closed)

• Dahlia Phoebe Drinkwater: 12 (30%)
  • Phoebe Dahlia Drinkwater: 28 (70%)

I love both [name]Phoebe[/name] and [name]Dahlia[/name] but for a sister to [name]Daisy[/name], I just think [name]Dahlia[/name] is too much. To me it kind of takes away from the strength of both [name]Daisy[/name] and [name]Dahlia[/name]. I love [name]Phoebe[/name], and [name]Dahlia[/name] goes great in the middle!

I voted on [name]Pheobe[/name] [name]Dahlia[/name], it’s gorgeous and I agree with the pp. Also, from your boys list, I loved [name]Peter[/name] [name]Henry[/name] but then I saw [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Henry[/name] and voted for that. [name]Jasper[/name], [name]Pheobe[/name], & [name]Daisy[/name] are just awsome.

Thankyou both very much! Think we’re heading towards [name]Phoebe[/name] but will wait to meet to to decide for definite!
[name]Val[/name]

To be honest [name]Val[/name], I like both equally! I love my name so am slightly biased here but I do prefer the combination of [name]Daisy[/name] and [name]Phoebe[/name] over [name]Daisy[/name] and [name]Dahlia[/name] though. So my vote goes to [name]Phoebe[/name].

[name]Dahlia[/name]

I definitely prefer [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Dahlia[/name] Drinkwater over [name]Dahlia[/name] [name]Phoebe[/name] Drinkwater. Like a previous poster said I think [name]Daisy[/name] and [name]Dahlia[/name] are both stunning names, but together it just makes me groan inwardly. I love that with [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Dahlia[/name], she would have a flower name that would connect the two sisters, but it wouldn’t be quite so obvious.

Have you considered [name]Daphne[/name]? To me it has the same feel as both [name]Phoebe[/name] and [name]Dahlia[/name], and is kind of a combination of the two. Plus I think [name]Daphne[/name] and [name]Daisy[/name] are super cute together. Anyway… I’m not helping at all, am I? :lol: