Daniel as a MN

Could [name]Daniel[/name] honor [name]Anthony[/name] and [name]Michael[/name] (our baby’s grandfathers)? I was thinking it could because it has “an” from [name]Anthony[/name] and “el” from [name]Michael[/name]. The names we’re considering are

[name]Calvin[/name] [name]Daniel[/name]- but I’m not sure these sound great together because they have the same vowel sound and are both 2 syllables

[name]Corbin[/name] [name]Daniel[/name]

[name]Clete[/name] [name]Daniel[/name]

[name]Daniel[/name] [name]Anthony[/name] would be my pick.

I am sorry but [name]Clete[/name] is not good.

I also like [name]Daniel[/name] [name]Anthony[/name] but if you are not wanting it as first name I think [name]Calvin[/name] [name]Daniel[/name] flows just fine and it would be my pick of the three you mentioned :slight_smile:

It’s only a middle name option. [name]Daniel[/name] [name]Anthony[/name] (although it does sound nice) would be much more of an honor for [name]Anthony[/name] than [name]Michael[/name], and I want to honor either both or neither.

[name]Hi[/name]! Not sure if this is something you would consider (and these names are a stretch in my opinion - I mean Itch??), but an anagram of the names [name]Anthony[/name] and [name]Michael[/name] are:

[name]Hamilton[/name] [name]Chaney[/name]
Monahan Itch [name]Ely[/name]
Hayman [name]Chet[/name] [name]Lion[/name]
Hayman Itch [name]Noel[/name]
Hayman Itch [name]Leno[/name]
[name]Micah[/name] [name]Thane[/name] [name]Lyon[/name]
[name]Micah[/name] [name]Ethan[/name] [name]Lyon[/name]
Hayman Itch [name]Leon[/name]
Hayman [name]Linc[/name] [name]Theo[/name]
[name]Alan[/name] [name]Mitch[/name] [name]Honey[/name] ([name]Honey[/name] for a boy…)
Healy Noman Itch
[name]Ethan[/name] [name]Hamlin[/name] [name]Coy[/name]
[name]Thane[/name] [name]Hamlin[/name] [name]Coy[/name]

Of the names you have suggested, I do not like [name]Clete[/name] personally. I like [name]Corbin[/name] [name]Daniel[/name] a lot.

Good luck!! :slight_smile: