Daphne or Anastasia?

Which one do you like better and is there a reason? What kind of girl do you picture under the name?

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f], though I’m not sure I can explain why. I’ve just always loved that name.

I really do like both of these names, but [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] for me, as well! I really love this name–it’s both romantic and whimsical.

There are very few names that rank above [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] for me, and [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] is not one of them, lol! I do like [name_f]Daphne[/name_f], though. It’s a cute name.

[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] is just extremely beautiful to me. It’s ultra feminine and frilly, very princess-like which I love! Then there’s also a bunch of nicknames for it, too, and that’s always a plus.

On a little girl, I picture [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] to have long, wavy brown hair and brown eyes, with little dimples and an infectious smile. I could see her being shy unless around family, and always wanting to wear her tutu and princess crown. Then, as an older child or teenager, I can definitely picture her being in to ballet or some kind of dance. Still mostly reserved, but also very kind.

Sorry that’s a lot, haha. I got carried away and now I love the name even more <3

I love [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f], I imagine an elegant and beautiful lady where as I think [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] is a little more of an airhead type… that could just be stereotypical but it’s what I imagine.

I like [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] better by far! I picture a cute, sweet, very smart little girl. For some reason, [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] seems to princessy to me.

I love [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]!