Darla Darlene Dale? WHAT?!?

So, I heard this name today, on a woman about age fifty. Has anybody else heard of a name where the first and middle names are basically the same? Any [name]Christa[/name] [name]Christine[/name]'s around?

I would personally have to change my name if my parents had chosen something so awful for me!

I’ve heard of a [name]David[/name] [name]Davidson[/name]- not very inventive. You would think people would take the surname into consideration and choose something that compliments it rather than mimic it! strange !

There’s a guy at my church named [name]Kelly[/name] [name]Kelly[/name]…

I knew a girl called [name]Deena[/name] [name]Dinah[/name] M____. I laughed when she first told me, and then realised that I’d rather embarrassed her. Oops.

My bestfriends older brother and his father are Iafeta Iafeta Iafeta (the 3rd and 4th). From all cases i know of double names or names really similar is that their family names, horrible name? yes. haha but i am curious to know WHY they started these names.

my sister went to school with a [name]Shawanda[/name] [name]Wanda[/name]…
my question:: why?

There is a violin composer named [name]Barbara[/name] [name]Barber[/name], and of course the poet [name]William[/name] [name]Carlos[/name] [name]Williams[/name]. Also, a lot of radio announcers have similar sounding names, whether its a coincidence or a thing they do on purpose. I can’t remember the names exactly, but I just recall listening to the radio and thinking, “What in the world??”

I went to school with a [name]Molly[/name] [name]Margaret[/name], isn’t [name]Molly[/name] a nn for [name]Margaret[/name]!?

I have a relative named [name]John[/name] [name]Johnson[/name], not very creative.

I knew an “[name]Owen[/name] [name]Owens[/name].” Sigh…