Daughter #3 (thanks so much for the help with her name!)

Hello everyone,

Daughter arrived over a month ago, but I still decided to announce her name since we had so much help with it on this forum :grinning:. [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] arrived on the 10th of [name_u]December[/name_u], at 2.5 kg, joining her sisters [name_f]Theresa[/name_f] [name_f]Lilianne[/name_f] and [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] Florianne :heart_eyes:. Nickname so far is [name_f]Lena[/name_f] (like my husband and I picked out), but her sisters have nicknamed her Twig/Twiggy because she was a bit thin at first LOL. Anways, thank you so much with all the assistance for her name! [name_f]Glad[/name_f] I put in all that effort in choosing and name and nickname for her sisters to call her Twig :joy::rofl:.

Much love :heartpulse:

66 Likes

Huge congratulations!

Le0nora Mariann3 is absolutely gorgeous! Such a beautiful name really elegant and strong. Also I actually love [name_f]Twiggy[/name_f] as a nickname. Your girls have style :dancer:t6::dancer:t6:

Wishing you all the best with your latest addition and I hope your recovering well :two_hearts:

1 Like

She has such a stunning name! Congratulations!

[name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] is gorgeous!!! congratulations and Twig is an awesome nickname

Huge congratulations!!

[name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] is beautiful and fits perfectly with her sisters’ names!!

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Congratulations! Such a lovely name!

Congratulations!!! Her name is absolutely stunning.

Your daughters all have beautiful names! I love [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f]! Congratulations :slight_smile:

How beautiful! :smiling_face: Her sisters’ names are gorgeous too :sun_with_face::herb:

Congratulations! Such a stunning name!

absolutely gorgeous!! beautiful choice, and congratulations xx

Congratulations! All your daughters have beautiful names! And I love [name_f]Twiggy[/name_f] as a nn.

[name_f]Leonora[/name_f] and [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] are both among of my favourite little-used classic, I’m so glad to see them used and the full name combo is beautiful (I also adore Twiggy!) Congratulations :lion:

Congratulations! Your daughters all have gorgeous names🙂!

You gave her a beautiful name, congratulations💗

[name_u]Love[/name_u] seeing [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] being used! Congrats on your little girl