Decided fourth girl name---thanks for all the help everyone!

I posted awhile back on needing help with our 4th daughter’s name. Our 3 elder daughters’ names being: [name]Annalise[/name] [name]Marie[/name], [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Jane[/name], and [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. DH and I finally decided on little girl #4’s name: [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Agnes[/name]. [name]Just[/name] in time too! We go in this Friday for her delivery and we can’t wait to meet her.

It was a tough decision with lots of lovely, quirky vintage names to chose from on your lists. Thanks for the great advice everyone!

I love that you kept with the three-syllable first name, like her sisters! And, she has a two-syllable middle name, like [name]Annalise[/name]. Great work :slight_smile:

([name]Just[/name] for fun, if I were to name her, I would pick [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]! [name]Annalise[/name], [name]Eleanor[/name], [name]Adelaide[/name], and [name]Emmeline[/name]…)

We thought for a bit about keeping the A-E pattern. Our families were gung-ho for it. But in the end, really couldn’t find another E name we adored as much [name]Josephine[/name].

Also, my eldest niece is [name]Emmaline[/name]! Must be a family gene thing for these 3 syllable names.

Ha! Wow! [name]Josephine[/name] is a stunner, though, really…

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I love [name]Josephine[/name]!! gorgeous…definitely a name within my top ten.

[name]Annaliese[/name], [name]Adelaide[/name], and [name]Josephine[/name] are gorgeous names…love your taste!
Congrats and good luck (:

Nice combo and glad that you found a combo for [name]Agnes[/name].

[name]Josephine[/name] is a truly beautiful choice! It goes perfectly with your other daughters’ names. Congratulations on the new addition to your set of girls!!!

Great name! Very beautiful. [name]Jo[/name] sounds cute for short too (If you like to shorten names).

AWESOME choice! Great name :slight_smile:

Congratulations!

[name]Love[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Agnes[/name]! Let us know when she is born.

Wow, that is a BEAUTIFUL name. I love it!

Beautiful name! We have similar tastes … [name]Josephine[/name] is my 3-year-old daughter’s name, and [name]Eleanor[/name] is in our top four for our next daughter, due in [name]April[/name].

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Josephine[/name], and think it’s wonderful with your other names. :slight_smile:

Take care! :slight_smile:

[name]Just[/name] an update: [name]Josephine[/name] “[name]Josie[/name]” [name]Agnes[/name] came a day early! All are healthy and happy and finally home.

She so fits her name with a bow mouth, pale skin and lots of dark hair. And of course, she’s sweet as the day is long.

[name]Eleanor[/name] was my favorite girls’ name for forever…and it certainly suits our bright, kind little girl.

Congratulations on [name]Josephine[/name]! One of my all-time favorites. What a lovely family – I’m sure you’ll have a lot of fun with them. Best wishes from everyone at nameberry.