Decided on girls first name, now what middle?

So after a few posts on here and speaking to my mum I have decided that i do love [name]Indigo[/name] and I am going to be brave and use it if baby is a girl. But which middle name?

[name]Indigo[/name] [name]Belle[/name] (this was our preference and I love the meaning of [name]Belle[/name] and that it was part of my nickname when I was small)

[name]Indigo[/name] [name]May[/name] (My husband and I met and married in the month of [name]May[/name] and baby is due in [name]May[/name])

[name]Indigo[/name] [name]Rue[/name] (Bump is called [name]Rue[/name], after Roo in winnie the pooh and my son wants to call baby this when they arrive!)

[name]Indigo[/name] [name]Willow[/name] (I don’t think this goes too well but love the name [name]Willow[/name] but have dismissed it as a first name as it is getting more popular in the UK)

[name]Baby[/name] will most likely go by the nickname [name]Indi[/name] if that makes any difference Thanks!

[name]Indigo[/name] [name]Belle[/name] gets my vote!

I like them all except [name]Willow[/name] - two names ending in the o sound don’t go right together. They all have great sentimental meaning to you and your family so whatever you choose will be great I’m sure. Simply because I like the name more I’m going to pick [name]Indigo[/name] [name]Belle[/name] - though really they are all lovely. :slight_smile:

I love [name]Belle[/name] and [name]May[/name] with [name]Indigo[/name]. I like that [name]May[/name] has such special meaning to you guys, so I would ultimately choose that, even though I love [name]Belle[/name]. Plus, I think that [name]May[/name] kind of “grounds” [name]Indigo[/name] and makes it more accessible.

Wow, these are all fabulous choices! I love [name]Indigo[/name] [name]Belle[/name] as I’m partial to [name]Belle[/name]. I agree with flick, however, that [name]May[/name] somehow grounds [name]Indigo[/name], so I think I might go with that one if I was you. [name]Indigo[/name] [name]Rue[/name] is adorable and has a great story and link with your son. :slight_smile: I don’t like [name]Indigo[/name] [name]Willow[/name] as much b/c of the same sound ending.

I’ll cast a vote for [name]Indigo[/name] [name]May[/name]. [name]May[/name] seems the most meaningful to you and your husband. :slight_smile:

[name]Indigo[/name] [name]May[/name] is gorgeous. I love the name [name]Indigo[/name], btw—amazing! :wink:

It sounds like [name]May[/name] has the most meaning out of all of them. But [name]Belle[/name] is pretty also.

[name]Indigo[/name] [name]Belle[/name] is my favorite! (:

Ahh thank you everyone, ultimately I think it will come down to [name]Belle[/name] or [name]May[/name] in the middle slot.

As much as I love [name]Willow[/name] I know it doesn’t really go and it doesn’t have the same meaning as the others so I will happily drop that. [name]Rue[/name] I still love but I think the other 2 go better. Guess I will make a decision when baby arrives, and of course if it is a girl, and see what fits best. Thanks again!

Another vote for [name]Indigo[/name] [name]May[/name]. :slight_smile:

I like [name]Rue[/name] because it somewhat includes your son in the naming process :slight_smile:

[name]Indigo[/name] [name]Rue[/name] is great. I like all of your choices, but that one is my favorite.

[name]Indigo[/name] [name]Belle[/name]. I like [name]Indigo[/name] [name]May[/name] as well, but [name]May[/name] is so often used as a middle name it sounds like a ‘filler’.

[name]Indigo[/name] [name]Belle[/name] is gorgeous. I also like it with [name]May[/name]. [name]Both[/name] are great choices.

[name]Indigo[/name] [name]May[/name] and [name]Indigo[/name] [name]Rue[/name] are my favorites. I would go with [name]Rue[/name] because it’s such a cute story - and I think the middle is the perfect place to honor such stories.

indigo belle is my favorite!

[name]Indigo[/name] [name]Belle[/name] is super pretty!