Della

Thoughts on the name Della?? We don’t know gender. In think we are sold on [name_f]Della[/name_f] [name_f]Inez[/name_f]. Would love to know if you’ve known a [name_f]Della[/name_f] or what you think of the name in general. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love [name_f]Della[/name_f]! I’ve only known one – a sweet, older lady. [name_f]Della[/name_f] [name_f]Inez[/name_f] is a great combo, too!

1 Like

I absolutely love [name_f]Della[/name_f] and think it’s so so so pretty! I’m not really a fan of [name_f]Inez[/name_f], but it works.

1 Like

[name_m]Just[/name_m] the actress [name_f]Della[/name_f] [name_u]Reese[/name_u]. I think it is a pretty name, unusual but smart. I usually like the first name to end on a vowel sound when the middle starts on one is the only reservation I have with your combo, so I would go with something like [name_f]Della[/name_f] [name_f]Janae[/name_f], or [name_f]Della[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Inez[/name_f] was my aunt’s name! Unusual but really wanting to use it

I adore [name_f]Della[/name_f]!

1 Like

I think it’s adorable! I only know one [name_f]Della[/name_f]- she’s in 40s. I would love to meet a baby [name_f]Della[/name_f]!

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Ella[/name_f], or even better, [name_f]Nella[/name_f] :slight_smile:

[name_f]Della[/name_f] is charming, and [name_f]Inez[/name_f] glamorizes it quite a bit. It’s a fantastic name!

1 Like

I think it’s gorgeous! It might get confused with [name_f]Bella[/name_f] though. I don’t know anyone named [name_f]Della[/name_f] personally but I saw a girl on YouTube named [name_f]Della[/name_f] once.

1 Like

[name_f]Della[/name_f] is so fresh and lovely! [name_f]Della[/name_f] [name_f]Inez[/name_f] is sparky and cool!

1 Like

I think [name_f]Della[/name_f] is a lovely name. I’ve never met someone named [name_f]Della[/name_f].

I am an absolute sucker for the name [name_f]Della[/name_f]! I’ve had it on my list for ages (as [name_f]Della[/name_f] Felicity). [name_f]Della[/name_f] [name_f]Inez[/name_f] is very cool, it sounds like a name for a person full of energy and life!

I’ve never known of anyone named [name_f]Della[/name_f]! Considering how similar it is to [name_f]Bella[/name_f], it seems like it would suit different ages much better! I think it’s super pretty!!!

[name_f]Della[/name_f] [name_f]Inez[/name_f] is beautiful! I personally have never met a [name_f]Della[/name_f], but my maternal grandmother’s mother was [name_f]Della[/name_f]. I have not met anyone named [name_f]Inez[/name_f] either.

della is such a fun name!! very glamorous and unique. it’s wonderful paired with inez!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] love love the name [name_f]Della[/name_f]! One of my favorites.