Describe the name! 😁

Idk if this had been done before, but someone drops & name & the next person describes what they think a person with that name might look like (to whatever degree of depth you want). :slight_smile: This can be a single name or a combo! ^.^

Starting name: [name_f]Vela[/name_f]

1 Like

I think a [name_f]Vela[/name_f] would have black hair, blue eyes and freckles.

Georgiana

2 Likes

I think Georgiana would have soft features, strawberry-blonde hair and warm brown eyes. I imagine her to be on the taller side. I feel like she wears eccentric earrings.

Lucia?

2 Likes

Lucia would have bright, gold curls and eyes that sort of glow. She’d have tanned skin and an infectious smile.

How about [name_f]Ramona[/name_f]?

Ramona is spunky, quirky, yet down to earth. Dark hair and eyes but a bright smile.

Eulalia

1 Like

Eulalia is super sweet and bubbly, but sarcastic (in the best way). She has light-medium skin and copper brownish hair, and loves the colors white and blush pink.

Osiris?

1 Like

Osiris is coveted class superlatives, like all of them. [name_m]Even[/name_m] snagged “best chef” even though they can’t tell a spatula from a rubber scraper. Witty and quick and well-liked and admired, but very much a free agent-- very tight inner circle. Dark skin, warm-toned brown eyes, cuffed jeans.

Joycie? :’)

4 Likes

[name_f]Joycie[/name_f] has ginger curls with freckles and ocean blue eyes. She feels most comfortable by the water and learned how to sail by herself. [name_f]Joycie[/name_f] is kind and smells like sunscreen. She’s interested in science and wants to study marine ecology or oceanography. While she may be quiet, she has a magnetism about her that draws people in and gets them hooked on her cheeky grin and golden aura.

[name_f]Elfrida[/name_f]?

2 Likes

(i just want to say real quick that this liTERALLY made me tear up bc this is exactly how i imagine joycie thank you :sob: so much for this :heartbeat:)

to the next person pls ignore this and refer to @lateaugust’s request!

3 Likes

Warm brown, curled hair, tan skin, noble features, and hazel eyes. Perhaps a little on the lankier side. She plays a wind instrument and has dried flowers or herbs hanging in her windowsill. I imagine her to have a likeness to a tawny, long-haired cat. She’s a bit on the quieter side and reads quite frequently. You can find her drinking chai tea at the local cafe, in her university’s music practice room, or visiting local farm stands on weekends.

Indra?

2 Likes

Black hair, tan skin and sharp features. They would have fierce eyes. They would be the sort of person with a calm demeanor but a fiery and passionate interior.

Vivienne [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] Song (as a full name/combo) ?

1 Like

Straight light brown hair and warm brown eyes. Always dresses in lavender and smells like it too. She loves Europe, especially [name_u]Paris[/name_u]. She enjoys flowy sundresses and sun hats.

Vance [name_m]Peter[/name_m]?

2 Likes

Vance [name_m]Peter[/name_m] - I picture a musician (maybe because of the singer [name_m]Vance[/name_m] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]). [name_m]Brown[/name_m] curly hair, tall and lean.

I’m putting two names, a boy and girl, hope that’s ok: [name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]

2 Likes

I love this name!! I picture a prom queen - everyone loves her!

2 Likes

Roman [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] - [name_m]Black[/name_m] hair, light blue eyes, slim. Has a sophisticated taste, loves art and history, plays guitar, enjoys writing.

Margo [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] - [name_u]Red[/name_u] hair, dark brown eyes. Confident and witty, someone who’s not afraid to speak their mind, stands out from the crowd, loves skating.

Ivу Сharlotte [name_u]Adair[/name_u]? (full name)

2 Likes

Thank you :two_hearts:

1 Like

A sweet girl, a little adventurous at times. I imagine her as bisexual, if that Matters. [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is somewhat popular at her school & primarily goes by her second middle ([name_u]Adair[/name_u]) name with friends, but by [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] with family. She has brown hair & fair, freckles skin. Her eyes are hazel. (I basically just described my girlfriend, haha- But she’s pan, not bi. I don’t know. :slight_smile:)

Miro-[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] “[name_u]Quinn[/name_u]” [name_m]Anson[/name_m]?

1 Like

Miro-[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] “[name_u]Quinn[/name_u]” [name_m]Anson[/name_m]
Athletic, volleyball is her favorite sport. Also loves photography and drawing. Her close friends sometimes call her Q. Loves to dress in black and white.

@Violet8181. Had to do [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u] too! She lives in an old house in a southern town with a swing on the front porch. She has dark curly hair and hazel eyes. She loves music of all kinds and loves to sing. She always knows what needs to be done and is amazing at solving problems. She wants to become an engineer or a singer but hasn’t decided which…

2 Likes

He. It’s a boy combo. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounded unisex to me :wink:

Oops forgot to add a name…
[name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]!

1 Like