Desmond James

Does [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] [name_m]James[/name_m] work as a brother to [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Totally! Fresh, spunky, adorable firsts and classic middles- they work perfectly! ( I also like the connection of the z sounds!)

1 Like

Very much so!

1 Like

Absolutely! [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] [name_m]James[/name_m] is a great name and it sounds wonderful with [name_f]Hazel[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_m]Desmond[/name_m] is lovely with [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] :heart:

1 Like

Oh I like [name_m]Desmond[/name_m], and I’d be so thrilled to meet a little one. I’d be a little surprised to hear that he’s Hazel’s brother - [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] is a lot more common - but they certainly make a charming pair.

1 Like

Oh I love [name_m]Desmond[/name_m]! [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] [name_m]James[/name_m] is handsome, and I love [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] together! It’s a lovely pairing. :heart:

1 Like

The other names on our list now are [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] and [name_m]Nolan[/name_m]. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you prefer [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] over those with [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]? I love that it’s more unique than [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] and [name_m]Nolan[/name_m] and also love that they share the Z sound.

Yes yes yes! I slightly prefer [name_m]Desmond[/name_m], but I think [name_m]Nolan[/name_m] [name_m]James[/name_m] could also be an excellent brother for [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] (which is so beautiful too!), with the sleekness and five letters.

1 Like

I love the sound of [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] [name_m]James[/name_m] ! This is a very handsome combination

1 Like

[name_f]Love[/name_f] [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] together!

1 Like

So lovely!

1 Like

Yes!

1 Like