Desperate for help naming twins!

Hello,
My name is [name]Abrielle[/name] (yes I know… [name]Gabrielle[/name] without the G! My parents were trying to be a bit different…) and my husband, [name]Ben[/name] and I are expecting twin girls in just over a month!
We have been waiting for the right names to ‘come to us’ , but they just haven’t and time is starting to run out!
[name]Ben[/name] was born in [name]France[/name] and moved here as a child, but we still visit [name]France[/name] at least once a year to see his family and may eventually move there, so we would like names which are easily pronounced in French. We already have four children, who all have very French sounding names. I am from am Italian background and would love one or both of the twins to have an Italian name.
Would having two non-French names sound funny with four siblings with French names? I would also like to open up the option of names which are neither Italian or French but I worry that they will sound unusual with the other childrens names.

Some French names we are considering are: [name]Clementine[/name], [name]Juliette[/name], [name]Marguerite[/name], [name]Elodie[/name], [name]Cecile[/name], [name]Camille[/name]… we are stuck on any more. None of these are really sticking out as ‘the one’ either.

Some names I love are: [name]Juliana[/name], [name]Gemma[/name], [name]Francesca[/name], [name]Sienna[/name], [name]Elsa[/name], [name]Matilda[/name], [name]Olive[/name], [name]Rose[/name], [name]Hazel[/name], [name]Ivy[/name], and [name]Pearl[/name].

Does anyone have any suggestions? Should we stick to two more French names? Any ideas?

Thankyou so so much!
[name]Abbie[/name] :slight_smile:

I forgot to write my kids names!!
We have [name]Odette[/name] (nn [name]Dotty[/name]), [name]Liliane[/name] (nn [name]Lilou[/name]), [name]Maxence[/name] (nn [name]Max[/name]) and [name]Evenie[/name]. They are 7, 5, 4 and 2 :slight_smile:

I do not like [name]Olive[/name], [name]Ivy[/name], [name]Pearl[/name] or [name]Hazel[/name].

[name]Love[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] and [name]Francesca[/name].

I would also suggest [name]Jacqueline[/name], [name]Loralei[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Natalia[/name].

Congratulations on the twins!!! I love all your kids names, especially [name]Evenie[/name], I’ve never heard of it before but I really like it!

I don’t think you need to nessarsarily have two more French names, some of the names you mentioned sound lovely with the other childrens names :slight_smile:
I would try to keep the twins names of the same origin though.
I love [name]Juliette[/name] or [name]Juliana[/name]- I think you could use either
[name]Camille[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name]
Fraceseca
[name]Matilda[/name]

I especially like [name]Juliette[/name] and [name]Camille[/name] or [name]Juliana[/name] and [name]Francesca[/name]

Good luck!

I think [name]Elodie[/name] and [name]Juliette[/name] is a beautiful twinset, and goes perfectly with your other children’s names.

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Francesca[/name] and [name]Elodie[/name] [name]Sienna[/name] (my name!)

Another long Italian name I love is [name]Rosetta[/name]. [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Francesca[/name] and [name]Elodie[/name] [name]Rosetta[/name]?

I really love [name]Juliette[/name] and [name]Marguerite[/name]. I also like [name]Clementine[/name], [name]Elodie[/name], and [name]Camille[/name] too though. I think any of those would be great. And yes, I would stick with the established theme personally.

Maybe [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Pearl[/name], [name]Marguerite[/name] [name]Ivy[/name], [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Sienna[/name], [name]Elodie[/name] [name]Francesca[/name], or [name]Camille[/name] [name]Gemma[/name]?

All the names you have listed go well with your current children names. In my mind [name]Max[/name] and [name]Odette[/name] are not overtly French. I love [name]Anais[/name], [name]Delphina[/name]/[name]Delphine[/name], [name]Clementine[/name]/[name]Clementina[/name] and [name]Margo[/name]. When you have the names narrowed down make a poll.

None of your children’s names sound overly French to me (just generally Euro), so I think the new options you have listed go very well – they are a little trendy and sophisticated. :smiley: I live in the US though, and a European ear might be more tuned in to the differences.