Desperate for the feeling of "the one"

Needing a name for our little girl expected in 2 months. She has 2 older brothers [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] and [name_u]Darrin[/name_u]. I am searching for a name that gives me the feeling of it is the “right one.”

When we named our oldest he was [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] since we were 5 months and never had any doubts. With our Second [name_u]Darrin[/name_u] he was going to be the names [name_u]Owen[/name_u], [name_m]Collin[/name_m] and was almost [name_m]Kevin[/name_m] until I couldn’t bring myself to finish the paperwork…then we came up with the name [name_u]Darrin[/name_u] and it fits his ‘Daring’ personality perfectly and I feel it was meant to be his name.

Sorry for the long back story but this is the feeling I am desperate for this time. We decided this will be our last pregnancy and going into I knew no guarantees of a girl yet I so badly wanted one. We were lucky that she turned out to be the girl.

My last name starts with the E sound and ends in the “uh” sound so trying to avoid names that end in “uh” sound is preferable. Her middle name will be Adanna (pronounced vowel sound “A”-[name_f]Donna[/name_f]") it is from my husbands native country Nigeria and means Father’s daughter, all my children have Nigerian middle names given for the specific meaning. Needless to say my husband is very attached to the meaning of this name and so her middle name is Very set.

Names we have considered: [name_f]Molly[/name_f], [name_f]Faye[/name_f], [name_u]Morgan[/name_u], [name_u]Abby[/name_u], [name_f]Kate[/name_f], [name_u]Lindsey[/name_u], [name_f]Lilly[/name_f], [name_u]Julie[/name_u], [name_f]Breann[/name_f] and [name_f]Lauren[/name_f].

Right now I thought we were settled on [name_u]Julie[/name_u] but then my husband say he thinks the beginning of the name with the “ju” sound is “harsh sounding.” He says he still thinks it is ok but is now on board with [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] (which he previously wasn’t)…now I have doubt of the name [name_u]Julie[/name_u] and [name_f]Lauren[/name_f]!

Help!

I would like to have it end with an “en” sound but I’ve been so desperately searching for the right feeling that I am considering any name. This is my attempt at reaching out and trying to gain some sanity. Any advice and suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance, [name_f]Brandy[/name_f]

I’m sorry you’re feeling at a loss. I like [name_f]Molly[/name_f] and [name_u]Abby[/name_u] of your choices. My suggestions are all over the place in terms of style but perhaps you will get some inspiration or consider a new route to the “-en” sound you’re craving that you hadn’t considered before.

[name_f]Maren[/name_f] Adonna
[name_u]Raven[/name_u] Adonna
[name_f]Edlyn[/name_f] Adonna
[name_f]Corinne[/name_f] Adonna
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] Adonna
[name_f]Kirsten[/name_f] Adonna
[name_f]Helen[/name_f] Adonna

What about [name_f]Megan[/name_f] Adonna
I think [name_f]Megan[/name_f] flows great with your boys names
[name_m]Ethan[/name_m] [name_u]Darrin[/name_u] and [name_f]Megan[/name_f]

My favorite from your list is [name_f]Lilly[/name_f]. I think it flows nicely with Adonna. I also like [name_u]Julianne[/name_u] as an alternative to [name_u]Julie[/name_u] ([name_u]Julie[/name_u] could be a nickname). [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] is nice too, just feels like a different style than Adonna to me.

Some suggestions:
[name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f]
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f]
[name_u]Julianne[/name_u]
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f]
[name_u]Marian[/name_u]

[name_f]Chloe[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Esther[/name_f]