Detective Names for Murder Mystery Novel

Hello Everyone,

I am completely knew to this forum but I have been struggling with how to name my characters. I think that having a good last name especially is important because in so many stories they are like a second last name.

The main help I need is good names for a male detective, around 30-32, he loves Arnold Palmer (half lemonade and half sweet tea) and Chick-fil-A sandwiches. He might sound like a country boy but he has lived in big-ish cities his entire life. He is very serious about his job and has a dry sense of humor. I really like Braylon, Matthew, or Kaleb for first names. Especially the first two. Mainly I need last name ideas that are good for a detective.

Then I have two other side character detectives who are always fighting over the small things with each other. Both under the age of 30, one male and one female. The female has a minor in botany and most of the characters call her Wiki because she has the strangest little facts in her head, mostly about flowers and their language. I was thinking about naming her Elizabeth James, but I don’t know if Elizabeth is too popular nowadays. The Male is a very teasing person, mainly towards James and the male lead.

I also have a female, whose the other lead and is an FBI special agent whose brought into the case. Her Name is Tabitha Perkins, she mostly goes by Perkins but some of her friends tease her by calling her Tabby cat or just Tabby.

If you have any questions for me just let me know and thank you for the help.

I like any of those three names for her!

Male Name Ideas:
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
[name_u]Evan[/name_u]
[name_m]Frederick[/name_m]
[name_u]Brett[/name_u]
[name_m]Malcolm[/name_m]
[name_u]Ricky[/name_u]
[name_u]Dylan[/name_u]
[name_m]Alec[/name_m]
[name_u]Vernon[/name_u]
[name_m]Marshall[/name_m]
[name_u]Brennan[/name_u]
[name_m]Zachary[/name_m]
[name_m]Moises[/name_m]
James/Jimmy
[name_m]Hector[/name_m]
[name_m]Colt[/name_m]
[name_m]Andrew[/name_m]
[name_m]Marcus[/name_m]
[name_u]Jay[/name_u]
[name_m]Allen[/name_m]

[name_f]Girl[/name_f] Name Ideas:
[name_f]Irma[/name_f]
[name_f]Belinda[/name_f]
[name_f]Mariana[/name_f]
Jacqueline/Jackie
[name_f]Reyna[/name_f]
[name_f]Monique[/name_f]
[name_f]Caitlin[/name_f] (or however you want to spell it)
[name_f]Eva[/name_f]
[name_f]Tiffany[/name_f]
[name_f]Hallie[/name_f]

I hope this helps!