Diana combos

[name]Hi[/name] Berries! :smiley:

Lately I’ve really been liking [name]Diana[/name], but I’ve been having trouble making combinations. I’ve come up with

[name]Diana[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name]
[name]Diana[/name] [name]Jacqueline[/name]
[name]Diana[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]

I like the last two slightly, but they still don’t do much for me.

I was wondering your opinion on the name and if you have any suggestions for combos!

Thank you!

• [name]Nicole[/name]

Sorry, but I don’t like the name [name]Diana[/name]. I think it sounds old-fashioned, and I’m not too keen on the first syllable, “die”. But I will still help you with a middle name! My suggestions:

[name]Diana[/name] [name]Belle[/name]
[name]Diana[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Diana[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Diana[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Diana[/name] [name]Colette[/name]
[name]Diana[/name] [name]Florence[/name]
[name]Diana[/name] [name]June[/name]
[name]Diana[/name] [name]Lily[/name]
[name]Diana[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Diana[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Diana[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]
[name]Diana[/name] [name]Maude[/name]
[name]Diana[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Diana[/name] [name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Diana[/name] [name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Diana[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]

[name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Diana[/name]! I hope to start hearing it more! I like [name]Josephine[/name] best for a mn - very lovely. Since [name]Diana[/name] is already 3 syllabels, I might play around w/ some 1 syllable middle names too.

I like [name]Diana[/name]. I do think there’s something heavy or serious about the name, however, so the suggestions of [name]Diana[/name] [name]June[/name] and [name]Diana[/name] [name]Lily[/name] seem like good ones. They balance out the name and make it feel more modern. I’d suggest proceeding along this path, rather than going with another vintage-sounding mn like [name]Josephine[/name], [name]Florence[/name], or [name]Margaret[/name]. I like [name]Diana[/name] [name]Madeline[/name] from your list.

Perhaps names that give it more cheer?

[name]Diana[/name] [name]Joyce[/name]
[name]Diana[/name] [name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Diana[/name] Glau (like ‘glow’)
[name]Diana[/name] [name]Celeste[/name] (like ‘celestial’)

Or middle names that have a softness to it? The hard “[name]Dee[/name]” sound with the “ah” and the “nah”… very staccato-like.

[name]Diana[/name] [name]Simone[/name]
[name]Diana[/name] [name]Marisol[/name]
[name]Diana[/name] [name]Mignonette[/name] (pronounced "[name]Min[/name]-yon-ette) / [name]Mignon[/name]
[name]Diana[/name] [name]Lilly[/name]
[name]Diana[/name] [name]Satine[/name]

I love the name [name]Diana[/name]! I have always like the thought of [name]Diana[/name] [name]Margo/name. What do you think? I also really like pp’s suggestion of [name]Diana[/name] [name]Simone[/name].

My favorite of your combinations is [name]Diana[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]. I think it sounds classic and regal.

^same here.