Dice Generation Game: Part 3 (1900-1909)

Inspired by @midnightfrost135 “100 Years ([name_m]Dice[/name_m] Generation Game)” All dice are 6-sided.

Continued from Part 2. Nameberry - Welcome to the Nameberry Forums

[b]1900-1909

Use the given name bank from the website at the bottom of the page for all names. Last names are your choice.[/b]

***(For all married women age 40-50, roll the dice twice. If both are a baby girl, have a baby girl and etc. If you get a boy and a girl, roll for gender [Odd=boy [name_m]Even[/name_m]=girl]. If only one is a baby and the other is something else, use the something else. If neither are a baby, use the first one you rolled. If you get twins and a baby, you have twins, both the same gender as the single baby’s gender. I hope this makes sense! The point is to decrease fertility. For women over 50 do not roll.)

Marriage: (use for unmarried woman (17+) and men (19+))

1. Congratulations! Your friend set you up on a blind date with ___ ___ ___, and after a few dates, you got engaged! You got married before the end of the year. (married)
  2. Wonderful! I’m so happy to hear that ___ ___ ___ is the spouse for you. I’ll be at your wedding next month! (married)
  3. No luck this year. There were a couple nice ones, but no one was the one.
  4. No luck this year. There were a couple nice ones, but no one was the one.
  5. No luck this year. There were a couple nice ones, but no one was the one.
  6. Congratulations! Who knew that arranged marriages could be so perfect? [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you live a great life with ___ ___ ___! (married)

(The following is for all married couples with women 50 and under. See asterisk above for women ages 40-50.)

1900:

1. Miscarriage
  2. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] dies at birth. [name_m]Roll[/name_m] for gender (Odd=boy, [name_m]Even[/name_m]=girl)
  3. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] boy
  4. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] girl
  5. No pregnancy
  6. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] boy

1901:

1. No pregnancy
  2. Miscarriage
  3. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] boy
  5. Wife dies. If you are the husband, roll to see how many years until remarriage. If you were the wife, become your oldest daughter. Restart the game so that the daughter is 17 ([name_f]Imagine[/name_f] the dates are correct). If you don’t have a daughter, the game is over. You post and replay.
  6. No pregnancy

1902:

1. Miscarriage
  2. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] boy
  3. Youngest child dies. If no children, miscarriage.
  4. No pregnancy
  5. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] boy
  6. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] girl

1903:

1. Husband dies. If you are the wife, roll to see how many years until remarriage. If you were the husband, become your oldest son. Restart the game so that the son is 19 ([name_f]Imagine[/name_f] the dates are correct). If you don’t have a son, the game is over. You may post and replay.
  2. Miscarriage
  3. No pregnancy
  4. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] boy
  5. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] girl
  6. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] boy

1904:

1. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] boy
  2. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] girl
  4. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] boy
  6. No pregnancy

1905:

3. Twins! [name_m]Roll[/name_m] for genders (Odd=boy, [name_m]Even[/name_m]=girl)
  4. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] dies at birth. [name_m]Roll[/name_m] for gender (Odd=boy, [name_m]Even[/name_m]=girl)
  6. No pregnancy

1906:

1. Miscarriage
  2. No pregnancy
  3. Oldest child dies. If no children, miscarriage.
  5. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] boy
  6. Twins! [name_m]Roll[/name_m] for genders (Odd=boy, [name_m]Even[/name_m]=girl)

1907:

1. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] girl
  4. No pregnancy
  6. No pregnancy

1908:

1. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] girl
  4. No pregnancy
  6. No pregnancy

1909:

4. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] dies at birth. [name_m]Roll[/name_m] for gender (Odd=boy, [name_m]Even[/name_m]=girl)
  5. No pregnancy
  6. No pregnancy

Namebank (copy and paste into browser)
(for children born) Top names of the 1900s
(for new spouses, choose names from the decade the marrying son or daughter was born from the same link above. The oldest it goes is 1880’s. Use 1880’s if the birth date is then or before.)

1900: You have a baby boy named [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Dawson[/name_m].
1901: You have another son named [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Dawson[/name_m].
1902: [name_f]Viola[/name_f] meets the man of her dreams, [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_u]Sam[/name_u] Gould. [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] tragically passes away.
1903: [name_f]Viola[/name_f] has a baby boy named [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] Gould. You also have a son named [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Dawson[/name_m].
1904: [name_f]Viola[/name_f] has another baby boy named [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] Gould. [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] sadly passes away.
1905: [name_f]Viola[/name_f] has a baby girl named [name_f]Lillie[/name_f] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] Gould.
1906: [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] begins to look for a husband although she has no luck. [name_f]Viola[/name_f] dies whilst giving birth to [name_f]Viola[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] Gould, named in her honour.
1907: [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] begins to look for a husband without luck. [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] meets a lovely man named [name_m]Robert[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] Underwood.
1908: [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] is still unable to find a husband. [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] has a daughter named [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] Underwood.
1909: [name_f]Stella[/name_f] meets a man named [name_m]Clifford[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_m]Ferris[/name_m]. [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] continues to be unlucky in love. [name_m]Felix[/name_m] passes away in a tragic accident.

DW (46): [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_m]Dawson[/name_m] (MN: [name_m]Harlan[/name_m])
DH (48): [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Dawson[/name_m]

DD (deceased at 21, would be 24): [name_f]Viola[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f] Gould (MN: [name_m]Dawson[/name_m])
DH (26): [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_u]Sam[/name_u] Gould

• DS (6): [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] Gould
  • DS (5): [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] Gould
  • DD (4): [name_f]Lillie[/name_f] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] Gould
  • DD (3): [name_f]Viola[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] Gould

DD (20): [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] Underwood (MN: [name_m]Dawson[/name_m])
DH (22): [name_m]Robert[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] Underwood

• DD (1): [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] Underwood

DD (19): [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_m]Dawson[/name_m]

DS (18): [name_m]Archie[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Dawson[/name_m]

DD (17): [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_m]Ferris[/name_m] (MN: [name_m]Dawson[/name_m])
DH (19): [name_m]Clifford[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_m]Ferris[/name_m]

DS (16): [name_m]Chester[/name_m] [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] [name_m]Dawson[/name_m]
DD (15): [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_m]Dawson[/name_m]
DS (14): [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Dawson[/name_m]
DD (deceased at 3, would be 13): [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Lillie[/name_f] [name_m]Dawson[/name_m]
DS (deceased at 9, would be 9): [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Dawson[/name_m]
DS (deceased at 1, would be 8): [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Dawson[/name_m]
DS (deceased at 1, would be 6): [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Dawson[/name_m]

1900: I gave in, and bore [name_m]Victor[/name_m] a son, whom he named [name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_u]Sidney[/name_u] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] [name_m]Jr[/name_m]. He has told me that he is going to be the one to raise him, and I must minimally contribute to the way he grows up. I agreed, but not in my heart. If anything, [name_m]Victor[/name_m] Sr. will have no part in his son’s life. Beside that, [name_m]Victor[/name_m] decided to arrange a marriage for [name_u]Ollie[/name_u], but thankfully her new husband, [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] [name_m]Willis[/name_m] Harrow, is a good man.

1901: [name_m]Victor[/name_m] insisted that I give him another child, but it ended up being a miscarriage. Miscarriages are so very terrible! Here I was, excited for another baby… I am so upset, and [name_m]Victor[/name_m] Sr. is angry. On the bright side, [name_u]Ollie[/name_u] and [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] had a baby girl whom they named [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Nell[/name_f] Harrow. She’s a cutie! Although I’m missing my daughter (she has moved out of the house), I’m thankful she has a happy life!

[B[1902:[/b] [name_m]Alas[/name_m], I’ve had another child. I’m determined not to allow [name_m]Victor[/name_m] to force me to bear another child, but I am glad for my healthy new daughter, [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f]. I’ve told [name_m]Victor[/name_m] that if naughty [name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_m]Jr[/name_m]. is his to raise, darling [name_f]Flora[/name_f] is mine. [name_u]Ollie[/name_u] and [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] also had a baby, a handsome little boy named [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u]. [name_f]Lillie[/name_f] has told me that she is determined to marry soon, but so far she hasn’t met a perfect man. I’m thankful [name_m]Victor[/name_m] hasn’t forced her to marry a man of his choice, but I can’t be certain of the future anyhow.

1903: I am forty years old now, and thankful I am not having another child. I feel terrible for [name_u]Ollie[/name_u], as she’s had a miscarriage, because I know the feeling. [name_f]Effie[/name_f] still has not found the right man, and I fear she’s giving up. Twenty years old, she told me, [i]and there is no man I can marry.[I/] [name_u]Teddy[/name_u], on the other hand, went out on a blind date his friend set up, and was married to the girl the next month. Sweet girl, [name_f]Lizzie[/name_f] is. [name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_m]Jr[/name_m]. has begun to take after his father, and was ordering little [name_f]Flora[/name_f] around, who can just barely toddle. She came to me, crying. I’d do anything to have [name_m]Jack[/name_m] to raise this boy.

1904: Why, oh why does this happen to me? My darling little [name_f]Flora[/name_f] has passed suddenly, just the way we lost [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] five years ago. [name_u]Ollie[/name_u] had a little girl this year, and she and [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] live in such a small house and are so very busy with [name_f]Mary[/name_f] and [name_m]John[/name_m] that they asked if I would take in their new daughter, [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], as my own. I am so grateful for my dear girl, [name_u]Ollie[/name_u]. I wouldn’t trade her for the world. [name_f]Effie[/name_f] still isn’t married, but [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] and [name_f]Lizzie[/name_f] had a darling little girl this year as well, [name_f]Hattie[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]. [name_m]Victor[/name_m] Sr. (Oh, how awful he is.) arranged a marriage for [name_f]Lillie[/name_f], and now she is married to a bland man named [name_m]Herbert[/name_m] [name_m]Clifford[/name_m] Marr. I feel awful for her, having to care for a shy, lazy man like [name_m]Herbie[/name_m]!

1905: Oh, my! Unexpectedly, I discovered I was pregnant and I have just had a daughter whom I named [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. [name_m]Little[/name_m] [name_f]Lulu[/name_f], who is living with us, loves her baby aunt! She’s so gentle with her and hugs and kisses her all the time. [name_m]Victor[/name_m] Sr. told me that if I’m going to keep having children, I need to have sons to continue the family name. What a miserable person he is! [name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_m]Jr[/name_m]. has taken up breaking dishes, and it angers me so, mostly because [name_m]Victor[/name_m] Sr. only laughs! He tells me to take care of [name_f]Lulu[/name_f] and [name_f]Kate[/name_f] and leave his son to him. [name_u]Ollie[/name_u] just had another little girl, and she asked me if I could take care of little [name_f]Miri[/name_f] until they can afford to move into a larger house and hire a nurse to care for the children. So now I am caring for three baby girls all on my own! Oh, I am getting tired! [name_f]Effie[/name_f] still is unmarried, and she told me that she doubts the right man will ever come. I try to reassure her, but helps very little. [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] and [name_f]Lizzie[/name_f] had a baby son this year, named [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] [name_m]Jr[/name_m]. [name_m]Little[/name_m] [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] is absolutely adorable. [name_f]Lillie[/name_f] and [name_m]Herbie[/name_m] had a little girl, [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] Marr. [name_f]Lillie[/name_f] is just overwhelmed that [name_m]Herbie[/name_m] doesn’t do anything but work in the fields and come home and sleep, not saying a word to her. My poor daughter!

1906: Oh my word! I have just delivered, not just one baby, but two! I had twins, a boy and a girl. This time, I told [name_m]Victor[/name_m] that I am going to raise my son, and if he does not allow me, I will take all of our children and leave. Thankfully, he is allowing me to, for now. He told me that when [name_m]Ben[/name_m] and [name_f]Ellen[/name_f] are weaned, he will raise [name_m]Ben[/name_m]. I disagree, but I am allowing him to say it. [name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_m]Jr[/name_m]. finally has begun attending school, and the schoolteacher found him kissing a girl! Oh, my. I gave him a harsh scolding when he returned, and told him that ‘Daddy’ would switch him if he did not behave. He had better start behaving, or he’ll know I lied… [name_u]Ollie[/name_u] had another child, a boy. [name_m]Chester[/name_m] [name_m]Clyde[/name_m] has joined his sisters and begun to live with us. As big as our house is, there are now seven children living in it, six of them newborn to age 2. I’ve told [name_u]Ollie[/name_u] that I cannot take in any more of her children, should she choose to have more. She was angry that I said that, but understood. She said that they almost had the money for a new house, and they would take back [name_m]Chester[/name_m] the moment they moved. I didn’t ask “Why [name_m]Chester[/name_m]?” but left it at that. [name_f]Effie[/name_f] has finally married the ‘perfect man,’ [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] Jaxby. She is so grateful that I told her not to give up! [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] and [name_f]Lizzie[/name_f] had another boy, [name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_u]Claude[/name_u], as did [name_f]Lillie[/name_f]. [name_f]Lillie[/name_f]’s son’s name is [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] [name_m]Dave[/name_m].

1907 [name_m]Just[/name_m] when [name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_m]Jr[/name_m]. had begun to obey, he passed away from influenza. His system was weak, and could not fight it. I do feel awful for my husband, for he has lost three children now. He has somewhat given up on life, and told me that I could raise [name_m]Ben[/name_m]. I do hurt for him, though I hurt for myself too. Not only have I lost [name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_m]Jr[/name_m]., but [name_m]Chester[/name_m]. I suppose I shan’t say I’ve lost him, but [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] and [name_u]Ollie[/name_u] moved into a new, bigger house and hired a nurse to care for the children. [name_u]Ollie[/name_u] also delivered another little boy, [name_m]Allan[/name_m] [name_u]Marion[/name_u]. She explained to me that she couldn’t take back [name_f]Lulu[/name_f] and [name_f]Miri[/name_f], for they had grown accustomed to living with us and they wouldn’t even know [name_u]Ollie[/name_u] as a mother. Because their new house is across the country, I am officially adopting my granddaughters as my own. [name_f]Effie[/name_f] and [name_m]Ward[/name_m] had a miscarriage and are really struggling to recover from the shock. [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] and [name_f]Lizzie[/name_f] had a baby girl, [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f], who is small due to being born premature. [name_f]Lillie[/name_f] had another baby girl, whom she asked me to take in, much like [name_u]Ollie[/name_u] asked, because she can hardly care for [name_f]Stella[/name_f] and [name_m]Harvey[/name_m]. She told me that she didn’t want her little [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] [name_f]Cora[/name_f] back ever, because she would have a better life with me than with her and her miserable husband, [name_m]Herbie[/name_m].

1908 My dear, dear [name_u]Ollie[/name_u]! I cannot even explain the pain I feel to lose my daughter! [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] said he could never, ever remarry. He sent seven-year-old [name_f]Mary[/name_f] on a train by herself to live with us, because she reminds him too much of her mother. So, now, I am officially adopting another of my granddaughters. [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] and the children’s nurse moved out to the country where he could start life over as a farmer. [name_m]John[/name_m], [name_m]Chester[/name_m], and [name_m]Allan[/name_m] will help him in the fields as soon as they are old enough and strong enough. [name_f]Effie[/name_f] and [name_m]Edward[/name_m] finally had their first child, a daughter, [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Laura[/name_f], and they are both so happy! [name_f]Lillie[/name_f] had another baby girl, who she sent to live with me. She said she doesn’t have the courage to leave [name_m]Herbie[/name_m], but she doesn’t want her new little [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f] to grow up with such a father as he. I feel just the same way when it comes to [name_f]Kate[/name_f], [name_f]Ellen[/name_f], and [name_m]Ben[/name_m] growing up with [name_m]Victor[/name_m] as their father.

1909 Here I am, forty-six-years-old, and I’ve just birthed a son. [name_m]Little[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Bernard[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]. [name_m]Victor[/name_m] had nothing to say that I’d named him after my deceased husband. [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] and [name_f]Lizzie[/name_f] had another little boy, [name_m]Tom[/name_m] [name_m]Edwin[/name_m], as did [name_f]Lillie[/name_f]. [name_f]Lillie[/name_f] has, again, sent her new baby [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m] to be mine. What a mess [name_m]Victor[/name_m] has gotten her into with [name_m]Herbie[/name_m]! I am now raising nine children on my own, all of them age four and under. What has this world come to?!?

DW: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Lenor[/name_f]-[name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] (46 b. 1863)
dDH: [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Bernard[/name_m] [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] (deceased at 26, would be 48 b. 1861)

• dDD: [name_u]Ollie[/name_u] [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_u]Hudson[/name_u]-Harrow (deceased at 26, would be 27 b. 1882)
    • DH: [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] [name_m]Willis[/name_m] Harrow (29 b. 1880)
      ----/DD: [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Nell[/name_f] Harrow (8 b. 1901)/
        • DS: [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u] Harrow (7 b. 1902)
        • DS: [name_m]Chester[/name_m] [name_m]Clyde[/name_m] Harrow (3 b. 1906)
          ----/DD: [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] “[name_f]Lulu[/name_f]” Harrow (4 b. 1904)/
          ----/DD: [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f] “[name_f]Miri[/name_f]” Harrow (3 b. 1905)/
        • DS: [name_m]Allan[/name_m] [name_u]Marion[/name_u] Harrow (2 b. 1907)
    • DD: [name_f]Effie[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_u]Hudson[/name_u]-Jaxby (26 b. 1883)
    • DH: [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] “[name_m]Ward[/name_m]” Jaxby (27 b. 1882)
        • DD: [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Laura[/name_f] “[name_f]Elle[/name_f]” Jaxby (1 b. 1908)
    • DS: [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] “[name_u]Theo[/name_u]” [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] (25 b. 1884)
    • DW: [name_f]Lizzie[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] [name_m]Farley[/name_m]-[name_u]Hudson[/name_u] (23 b. 1886)
        • DD: [name_f]Hattie[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] (5 b. 1904)
        • DS: [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] “[name_u]Theo[/name_u]” [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] (4 b. 1905)
        • DS: [name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_u]Claude[/name_u] “[name_m]Walt[/name_m]” [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] (3 b. 1906)
        • DD: [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] (2 b. 1907)
        • DS: [name_m]Tom[/name_m] [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] (nb b. 1909)
    • DD: [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] “[name_f]Lillie[/name_f]” [name_u]Hudson[/name_u]-Marr (24 b. 1885)
    • DH: [name_m]Herbert[/name_m] [name_m]Clifford[/name_m] “[name_m]Herbie[/name_m]” Marr (27 b. 1882)
        • DD: [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] Marr (4 b. 1905)
        • DS: [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] [name_m]Dave[/name_m] Marr (3 b. 1906)
          ----/DD: [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] [name_f]Cora[/name_f] Marr (2 b. 1907)/
          ----/DD: [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f] Marr (1 b. 1908)/
          ----/DS: [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m] Marr (nb b. 1909)/

DH: [name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_u]Sidney[/name_u] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] Sr. (50 b. 1859)

• dDD: [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] “[name_f]Ellie[/name_f]” [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] (deceased at 3, would be 13 b. 1896)
    • dDS: [name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_u]Sidney[/name_u] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] [name_m]Jr[/name_m]. (deceased at 7, would be 9 b. 1900)
    • dDD: [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] (deceased at 2, would be 7 b. 1902)
    • DD: [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] “[name_f]Kate[/name_f]” (4 b. 1905)
    • DD: [name_f]Ellen[/name_f] [name_f]Virginia[/name_f] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] (3 b. 1906)
    • DS: [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m] “[name_m]Ben[/name_m]” [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] (3 b. 1906)
      g–aDD: [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Nell[/name_f] Marrow (8 b. 1901)
      g–aDD: [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] “[name_f]Lulu[/name_f]” Harrow (5 b. 1904)
      g–aDD: [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f] “[name_f]Miri[/name_f]” Harrow (4 b. 1905)
      g–aDD: [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] [name_f]Cora[/name_f] Marr (3 b. 1907)
      g–aDD: [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f] Marr (1 b. 1908)
      g–a/DS: [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m] Marr (nb b. 1909)

1900: [name_u]Baby[/name_u] boy - [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u] [name_m]Nelson[/name_m]

1901: No pregnancy

1902: [name_u]Baby[/name_u] boy - [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_m]Clinton[/name_m]

1903: [name_u]Baby[/name_u] girl - [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_f]Olga[/name_f]
[name_f]Sally[/name_f] gets married to [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Calder[/name_u]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f] gets married to [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] Yarnold

1904: [name_u]Baby[/name_u] girl - [name_f]Estella[/name_f] [name_f]Susan[/name_f].
[name_f]Sally[/name_f] has a baby girl; [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f] suffers a miscarriage

1905: [name_u]Baby[/name_u] girl - [name_f]Barbara[/name_f] [name_f]Norma[/name_f].
[name_f]Sally[/name_f] has a baby boy; [name_u]Douglas[/name_u] [name_m]Jerome[/name_m]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f] has twins! [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Albert[/name_m] & [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] [name_m]Eugene[/name_m]

1906: No pregnancy
[name_f]Sally[/name_f] suffers a miscarriage
[name_m]Cecil[/name_m]'s friends sets him up on a blind date with [name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] Brackenreid and after a few dates, got engaged. They married 2 months later
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] has an arranged marriage to [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_m]Moore[/name_m]

1907: [name_u]Baby[/name_u] boy - [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Emil[/name_m]
[name_f]Julia[/name_f] gives births to a baby girl; [name_f]Mildred[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] Gives birth to a baby girl; [name_f]Thelma[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_u]Francis[/name_u] has an arranged marriage to [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Storm[/name_u]

1908: No pregnancy.
[name_f]Sally[/name_f] has a baby girl; [name_f]Geraldine[/name_f] [name_f]Hannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Julia[/name_f] gives births to a baby girl; [name_f]Ethel[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] and [name_f]Alice[/name_f]'s daughter dies!
[name_f]Ada[/name_f] has a baby girl; [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Agnes[/name_f]
[name_f]Mary[/name_f] has a baby boy; [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Frank[/name_m]

1909: No pregnancy.
[name_f]Sally[/name_f] has a baby girl; [name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]
[name_m]Cecil[/name_m] and [name_f]Julia[/name_f]'s youngest daughter dies!
[name_f]Ada[/name_f] gives birth to a boy who sadly dies at birth; [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_m]Floyd[/name_m]
[name_u]Francis[/name_u] and [name_f]Mary[/name_f]'s son dies!

DW: [name_f]Eudora[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] ([name_m]Price[/name_m]) Marter (46)
DH: [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m] Marter (47)

DD: [name_f]Sally[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] (25)
DH: [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Calder[/name_u] (25)

• DD: [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] (5)
  • DS: [name_u]Douglas[/name_u] [name_m]Jerome[/name_m] (4)
  • DD: [name_f]Geraldine[/name_f] [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] (1)
  • DD: [name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] (nb)

DS: [name_m]Cecil[/name_m] [name_m]Timothy[/name_m] (24)
DW: [name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] Brackenreid (22)

• DD: [name_f]Mildred[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] (2)
  • DD: [name_f]Ethel[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] (deceased, would be 1)

DS: [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] (23)
DW: [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_m]Moore[/name_m] (20)

• DD: [name_f]Thelma[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] (deceased, would be 2)

DD: [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] (23)
DH: [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] Yarnold (26)

• DS/DS: [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Albert[/name_m] & [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] [name_m]Eugene[/name_m] (5)
  • DD: [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] (1)

DS: [name_u]Francis[/name_u] [name_m]Eugene[/name_m] (21)
DW: [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Storm[/name_u] (20)

• DS: [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Frank[/name_m] (deceased, would be 1)

DS: [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] (18)
DS: [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] (17)
DS: [name_u]Claude[/name_u] [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] (16)
DS: [name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] (14)
DD: [name_u]Marion[/name_u] [name_f]Pauline[/name_f] (13)
DS: [name_m]Clifford[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] (10)
DS: [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u] [name_m]Nelson[/name_m] (9)
DS: [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_m]Clinton[/name_m] (7)
DD: [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_f]Olga[/name_f] (6)
DD: [name_f]Estella[/name_f] [name_f]Susan[/name_f] (5)
DD: [name_f]Barbara[/name_f] [name_f]Norma[/name_f] (4)
DS: [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Emil[/name_m] (2)

Year 1909
[name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] (age 47, b. 1863)
DH: [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Ralph[/name_m] [name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m] (50)

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Flora[/name_f] (27)
DH: [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] “[name_m]Tommy[/name_m]” (30)
01: DD: [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f] (8)

[name_f]Millie[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] (27)
DH: [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_u]Roy[/name_u] “[name_m]Ben[/name_m]” (30)
02: miscarriage.

[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] (25)
DW: [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] (25)

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Myrtle[/name_f] (20)
DH: [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] (22)
07: DD: [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] (2)

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] (19)
DW: [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Maude[/name_f] (18)

[name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] (17)
[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] (16)
[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Claude[/name_u] (13)
[name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] (12)
[name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Blanche[/name_f] (10)

00: miscarriage

01: DS: [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] (8)

02: no pregnancy.

03: no pregnancy.

04: DD: [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] (5)

05: DS(dec): [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] [name_m]Walter[/name_m]

06: DD/DD: [name_f]Luella[/name_f] [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] / [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] (3)

07: no pregnancy.

08: no pregnancy.

09: no pregnancy.

1900: [name_f]Ida[/name_f] gives birth to a baby girl, [name_f]Effie[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f].

1901: No pregnancy

1902: [name_m]Little[/name_m] [name_f]Effie[/name_f] dies at only 2 years old. [name_u]August[/name_u] is set up on a blind date with [name_f]Nellie[/name_f] [name_f]Addie[/name_f] [name_m]Anderson[/name_m], and the two got engaged after a few dates. By the end of the year, [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_f]Nellie[/name_f] are married!

1903: [name_f]Ida[/name_f] gives birth to a baby girl, [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f]. Sadly, [name_u]August[/name_u] dies. [name_m]Charles[/name_m] has no luck this year in finding a wife.

1904: [name_f]Ida[/name_f] gives birth to a baby boy, [name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]. Wonderful news from [name_m]Charles[/name_m]! He and his bride-to-be, [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_u]Reed[/name_u], are to be married in a month!

1905: [name_m]Just[/name_m] one year after little [name_u]Bertie[/name_u], [name_f]Ida[/name_f] gives birth to a baby girl, [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] [name_f]Gladys[/name_f]. [name_m]Charles[/name_m] and [name_f]Cora[/name_f] give birth to a baby girl, [name_f]Edna[/name_f] [name_f]Alberta[/name_f], who is, sadly, stillborn. No luck this year for either [name_u]Jessie[/name_u] or [name_m]George[/name_m] in finding a wife.

1906: Only a year after having [name_f]Lottie[/name_f], [name_f]Ida[/name_f] gives birth to twins: [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Earnest[/name_m] & [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Alberta[/name_f]. [name_f]Cora[/name_f] miscarries. On a lighter note, [name_u]Jessie[/name_u] has an arranged marriage to [name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_m]Mitchell[/name_m]! [name_m]George[/name_m] is set up on a blind date with [name_f]Carrie[/name_f] [name_u]Willie[/name_u] [name_u]Green[/name_u]. After a few dates they’re engaged, and marry by the end of the year! [name_m]William[/name_m] is also set up on a blind date, with [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_m]Smith[/name_m], and the two are engaged after a few dates. By the end of the year, they marry!

1907: [name_m]Charles[/name_m]’ wife [name_f]Laura[/name_f] gives birth to a baby girl, [name_f]Ethel[/name_f] [name_f]Eunice[/name_f]. [name_m]George[/name_m]'s wife [name_f]Carrie[/name_f] gives birth to a baby boy, [name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m]. No luck this year for either [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] or [name_f]Sallie[/name_f] in finding a husband.

1908: [name_f]Ida[/name_f] gives birth to a baby girl, [name_f]Sallie[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]. Sadly, [name_u]Jessie[/name_u] and [name_f]Laura[/name_f] lose little [name_f]Ethel[/name_f] at only 1 year old. [name_m]Just[/name_m] a year after [name_m]Walter[/name_m] was born, [name_m]George[/name_m] and [name_f]Carrie[/name_f] welcome a baby girl, [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Katie[/name_f]. Again, no luck this year for [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] in finding a husband. Congratulations to [name_f]Sallie[/name_f] and her new husband, [name_m]Philip[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m] [name_u]Parker[/name_u], on their arranged marriage!

1909: [name_f]Ida[/name_f] gives birth to another baby girl, [name_f]Katie[/name_f] [name_f]Bertha[/name_f]. [name_m]Charles[/name_m] and [name_f]Cora[/name_f] welcome their baby girl, [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]. [name_m]William[/name_m]'s wife [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] gives birth to a baby girl, [name_f]Mildred[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f]. [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] still hasn’t had any luck in finding a husband.

DW: [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] ([name_m]Wilson[/name_m]) [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] (47, b. 1863)
DH: [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] (49, b. 1861)
DS: [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] (28, b. 1881)

DD: [name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] ([name_u]Bailey[/name_u]) [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] (27, b. 1882)
DH: [name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Leonard[/name_m] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] (29, b. 1880)
DD: [name_f]Effie[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] (2, b. 1900; d. 1902)
DD: [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] “[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]” [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] (6, b. 1903)
DS: [name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] “[name_u]Bertie[/name_u]” [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] (5, b. 1904)
DD: [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] [name_f]Gladys[/name_f] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] (4, b. 1905)
DS/DD: [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Earnest[/name_m] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] & [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Alberta[/name_f] “[name_f]Lillie[/name_f]” [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] (3, b. 1906)
DD: [name_f]Sallie[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] (1, b. 1908)
DD: [name_f]Katie[/name_f] [name_f]Bertha[/name_f] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] (nb, b. 1909)

DS: [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Frank[/name_m] [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] (20, b. 1883; d. 1903)
DW: [name_f]Nellie[/name_f] [name_f]Addie[/name_f] ([name_u]James[/name_u]) [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] (24, b. 1885)

DS: [name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Harold[/name_m] [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] (25, b. 1884)
DW: [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f] ([name_u]Reed[/name_u]) [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] (23, b. 1886)
DD: [name_f]Edna[/name_f] [name_f]Alberta[/name_f] [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] (stillborn 1905)
D?: Miscarried 1906

DD: [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] (nb, b. 1909)

DS: [name_u]Jessie[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] (23, b. 1886)
DW: [name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f] ([name_m]Mitchell[/name_m]) [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] (21, b. 1888)
DD: [name_f]Ethel[/name_f] [name_f]Eunice[/name_f] [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] (1, b. 1907; d. 1908)

DS: [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Archie[/name_m] [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] (23, b. 1886)
DW: [name_f]Carrie[/name_f] [name_u]Willie[/name_u] ([name_u]Green[/name_u]) [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] (21, b. 1888)
DS: [name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] (2, b. 1907)
DD: [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Katie[/name_f] [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] (1, b. 1908)

DS: [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Allen[/name_m] [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] (22, b. 1887)
DW: [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] ([name_m]Smith[/name_m]) [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] (20, b. 1889)
DD: [name_f]Mildred[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] “[name_f]Millie[/name_f]” [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] (nb, b. 1909)

DD: [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] (19, b. 1890)

DD: [name_f]Sallie[/name_f] [name_f]Emma[/name_f] ([name_u]Bailey[/name_u]) [name_u]Parker[/name_u] (19, b. 1890)
DH: [name_m]Philip[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] (21, b. 1888)

DS: [name_m]Robert[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] “[name_u]Bobby[/name_u]” [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] (18, b. 1891)
DS: [name_m]Allen[/name_m] [name_m]Frank[/name_m] [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] (17, b. 1892)
DD: [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] (16, b. 1893)
DD: [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] (15, b. 1894)
DS: [name_m]Norman[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] (12, b. 1897)
DD: [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] (10, b. 1899)

1900-1909

DH: [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m] (b. 1860) (49)
DW: [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m] (née [name_m]Jackson[/name_m]) (b. 1863) (46)

DD: [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m] (b. 1881-d. 1892)

DD: [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Bransky [name_m]Johnson[/name_m] (née [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m]) (b. 1882-d. 1906)

• DH: [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Bransky (b. 1880-d.1903)
        • DD: [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] Bransky (b. 1900) (9)
        • DS: [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Bransky [name_m]Jr[/name_m]. (b. 1901) (8)
        • Miscarriage (1902)
    • DH: [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_m]Johnson[/name_m] (b. 1878) (31)
        • DD: [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_m]Johnson[/name_m] (b. 1905) (4)

DS: [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m] (b. 1885) (24)

• DW: [name_f]Minnie[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m] (née [name_u]Campbell[/name_u]) (b. 1888) (21)
        • DD: [name_f]Ethel[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m] (b. 1905-d.1906)
        • Miscarriage (1908)
        • DS: [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m] [name_m]Jr[/name_m]. (Stillborn 1909)

DS: [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m] (b. 1887) (22)

• DW: [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m] (née [name_m]Smith[/name_m]) (b. 1887) (22)
        • Miscarriage (1906)
        • DS: [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m] (b. 1907) (2)

DD: [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Bertha[/name_f] Wrad (née [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m]) (b. 1888) (21)

• DH: [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Ward[/name_m] (b. 1885) (24)

DD: [name_f]Martha[/name_f] [name_f]Gertrude[/name_f] [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m] (b. 1890) (19)
DD: [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m] (b. 1894-d.1895)
DS: [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m] (b. 1896) (13)
DD: [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m] (b. 1900) (9)
DS: [name_m]Robert[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m] (b. 1902-d. 1904)
DD: [name_f]Edna[/name_f] [name_f]Mildred[/name_f] [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m] (1905 Stillborn)
DD: [name_f]Thelma[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m] (b. 1908) (1)
DS: [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m] (b. 1909) (nb)

[name_m]William[/name_m] (1905): Congratulations! Your friend set you up on a blind date with [name_f]Minnie[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_u]Campbell[/name_u], and after a few dates, you got engaged! You got married before the end of the year.

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] (1906): Congratulations! Your friend set you up on a blind date with [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_m]Smith[/name_m], and after a few dates, you got engaged! You got married before the end of the year.

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] (1909): Congratulations! Your friend set you up on a blind date with [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Ward[/name_m], and after a few dates, you got engaged! You got married before the end of the year.

[name_f]Ida[/name_f] miscarries.
[name_f]Ida[/name_f] and [name_m]Ernie[/name_m] welcome yet another little girl into their family, [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m].
No pregnancy.
No pregnancy.
[name_f]Ida[/name_f] and [name_m]Ernie[/name_m] have another little girl, [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m].
No pregnancy. [name_f]Edie[/name_f] marries [name_m]Robert[/name_m] ‘[name_m]Bob[/name_m]’ [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Smith[/name_m], a local farmer and moved in with him.
No pregnancy. [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] passes away in a tragic accident. [name_f]Edie[/name_f] miscarries. [name_f]Clara[/name_f] marries [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] ‘[name_u]Sam[/name_u]’ [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Edwards, her childhood sweetheart.
No pregnancy. [name_f]Edie[/name_f] miscarries once again. [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and her husband, [name_u]Sam[/name_u] welcome a little girl, [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Edwards.
No pregnancy. [name_f]Edie[/name_f] and her husband, [name_m]Bob[/name_m] are the proud parents of a little boy, [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Smith[/name_m], named after her late older brother.
No pregnancy. [name_f]Edie[/name_f] and her husband, [name_m]Bob[/name_m] welcome a little girl into their family, [name_f]Ethel[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_m]Smith[/name_m].

[name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_m]Cohen[/name_m] (b. 1863)

• [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] ‘[name_m]Ernie[/name_m]’ [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] (b. 1862)
    – [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] (b. 1887, d. 1906)
    – [name_f]Edith[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Edie[/name_f]’ [name_f]Maude[/name_f] [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] (b. 1888)
    — [name_m]Robert[/name_m] ‘[name_m]Bob[/name_m]’ [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Smith[/name_m] (b. 1887)
    ---- [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Smith[/name_m] (b. 1908)
    ---- [name_f]Ethel[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_m]Smith[/name_m] (b. 1909)
    – [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] (b. 1889)
    — [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] ‘[name_u]Sam[/name_u]’ [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Edwards (b. 1889)
    ---- [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Edwards (b. 1907)
    – [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] (b. 1890, d. 1890)
    – [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] (b. 1891)
    – [name_m]Albert[/name_m] ‘[name_u]Bertie[/name_u]’ [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] (b. 1893)
    – [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] (b. 1894)
    – [name_f]Ellen[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Nellie[/name_f]’ [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] (b. 1895)
    – [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Maggie[/name_f]’ [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] (b. 1896)
    – [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] (b. 1898, d. 1898)
    – [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] (b. 1899)
    – [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] (b. 1901)
    – [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] (b. 1904)