Dillon, Matthew, Walter, Francis, Albert - help!!!

See the results of this poll: Best name for baby boy?

Respondents: 20 (This poll is closed)

• Dillon: 4 (20%)
  • Matthew: 5 (25%)
  • Walter: 5 (25%)
  • Francis: 2 (10%)
  • Albert: 2 (10%)
  • Other - please comment!: 2 (10%)

I voted for [name]Matthew[/name].

I abhor [name]Dillon[/name]/[name]Dylan[/name]

[name]Timothy[/name] [name]Francis[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]MacKenzie[/name]
[name]Lachlan[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Matthew[/name] [name]Albert[/name]
[name]Fletcher[/name] [name]Martin[/name]
[name]Connor[/name] [name]Douglas[/name]

Ooo I like [name]Timothy[/name] [name]Francis[/name]. We hadn’t thought of [name]Timothy[/name]. I’ll run that one past Hubby when he gets in. Thanks!

[name]Hope[/name] he likes it! Good luck.

You may also like:

[name]Arthur[/name]
[name]Alfred[/name]
[name]Augustin[/name]
[name]Byron[/name]
[name]Calvin[/name]
[name]Conrad[/name]
[name]Dexter[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name]
[name]Edward[/name]
[name]Edmund[/name]
[name]Franklin[/name]
[name]Frederick[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name]
[name]George[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Lionel[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Nicholas[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Phineas[/name]
[name]Raymond[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Silas[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name]
[name]Victor[/name]
[name]William[/name]

Names that remind me of [name]Dillon[/name]:

[name]Archer[/name]
[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Callum[/name]
[name]Cormac[/name]
[name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Declan[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]
[name]Finnian[/name]
[name]Grant[/name]
[name]Hudson[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Kellan[/name]
[name]Liam[/name]
[name]Owen[/name]
[name]Pierson[/name]
[name]Pierce[/name]
[name]Quinlan[/name]
[name]Reed[/name]
[name]Rafferty[/name]
[name]Roman[/name]
[name]Sullivan[/name]
[name]Truman[/name]
[name]Wilson[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I voted for other. My favorite on your list is [name]Matthew[/name], but it has been so popular.
[name]How[/name] about…
instead of [name]Albert[/name], [name]Alfred[/name] - [name]Alfred[/name] has more of a bite to it than [name]Albert[/name].
instead of [name]Dillon[/name] which has been so trendy, [name]Dashiell[/name], a Nameberry favorite.
instead of [name]Francis[/name], [name]Frank[/name] which feels way more masculine and powerful.
instead of [name]Matthew[/name], how about [name]Matthias[/name], [name]Matteo[/name], [name]Marek[/name], [name]Miles[/name], or [name]Milo[/name]?
instead of [name]Walter[/name], how about [name]Walker[/name], [name]Walden[/name]?

Other name ideas -
[name]Archer[/name]
[name]Calvin[/name]
[name]Edward[/name]
[name]George[/name]
[name]Harvey[/name]
[name]Lionel[/name] nn [name]Leo[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name] nn [name]Nathan[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Peter[/name]
[name]Philip[/name]
[name]Raymond[/name] nn [name]Ray[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Victor[/name]
[name]Vincent[/name]
[name]William[/name]

I voted [name]Walter[/name], but I’d like to also vote other :slight_smile:
And second [name]Edward[/name] because I [name]LOVE[/name] the nn [name]Ward[/name]!

I also voted for Other, because [name]Matthew[/name] is my favorite on there but it is so popular.

I LOVED the previous suggestion of [name]Timothy[/name] [name]Francis[/name], I hope that one works out!!!
I also thought [name]Jill[/name]'s and [name]Susan[/name]'s suggestions were great, read those through if you haven’t had a chance too.
Wow, everything that I was going to say has already been covered. Good luck Limike! If you really want [name]Matthew[/name], what about using it as a middle name? [name]Wilson[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]?
Two more names I’ve been kicking around are [name]Lincoln[/name] and [name]Langston[/name], if you like those.

PS: Ricamaca, I also love [name]Edward[/name] nn [name]Ward[/name]! And [name]Rollo[/name], your other combos were so cool! OK, now I’m done editing for real. :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name] everyone,
It’s between [name]Timothy[/name] [name]Francis[/name] and [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Francis[/name] now I think…
Not sure, Thoughts?
Thanks

I know you’re probably already overwhelmed with suggestions, and you’ve gotten a lot of really great ones! But, I just wanted to throw out one more:
[name]Adam[/name] [name]Russell[/name]

I just got the impression from the names you are already tossing around that you are looking for a warm and comfortable name, the kind of name that just sounds like a really good guy. And [name]Adam[/name] is what comes to mind for me. I also really love [name]Benjamin[/name]!

Good luck!

[name]Hi[/name] Limike I am glad that DH liked [name]Timothy[/name] [name]Francis[/name].

While [name]Benjamin[/name] is a handsome classic it is also very common and this may be the deciding factor that helps sway you towards [name]Timothy[/name].

[name]Timothy[/name] [name]Francis[/name] is a handsome name and because it has not been overused it has a lovely freshness to it that makes one sit up and take notice, and say, “That is nice!”

All the best in your decision making.

Not a big fan of [name]Adam[/name]. Middle name will be [name]Francis[/name] for my grandfather. Yes I think we’re leaning towards [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Francis[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]. Thoughts on that?

I like it very much. If you don’t know a lot of [name]Benjamin[/name]'s already, I’d use it. It may be pretty common, but its not too trendy – its just a mainstay of boy’s names. [name]Timothy[/name] just isn’t a favorite of mine, probably due to some name associations, so I can’t be as objective about it. Good luck! (We’re throwing [name]Francis[/name] around too as a middle - my husband just keeps coming back to it??? Wish we had a family association with it though . . .)

I think that [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Francis[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] is very handsome. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I picked [name]Albert[/name]. It is a little out there, but [name]Albie[/name] is a cute nn and it feels classic yet fresh.

[name]Albert[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Albert[/name] [name]Francis[/name]
[name]Albert[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Albert[/name] [name]Timothy[/name]

I do like [name]Matthew[/name] although I prefer [name]Matteo[/name] or [name]Mathias[/name] (which wouldn’t work with [name]Francis[/name]).
[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Francis[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] is great! [name]Benjamin[/name] is my hubby’s mn. He doesn’t care for it but I’ve always thought [name]Benjamin[/name]/[name]Ben[/name] sounded like a very smart and friendly name. I knew a few [name]Ben[/name]'s growing up but haven’t heard the name very recently.