do Evan and Savannah sound good or bad as sibset?

?

Too close?

I think [name]Evan[/name] and [name]Savannah[/name] are really cute together. I also have an [name]Evan[/name] and am trying to decide on his baby sister’s name… I think your names are a good connection for them…

[name]Evan[/name] and [name]Savannah[/name] are a little too close for my liking. What about [name]Susannah[/name] or [name]Isannah[/name]?

they are not too close… people worry way too much about what sounds good as a set. they are both great names, use it if you like it.

Too close? Not even close. Work great together.

I do think they are sort of close, but I think they’re different enough to work. [name]Savannah[/name] is long enough that someone will try and give her a nn along the line, whether it’s you or her friends–and I definitely think [name]Evan[/name] and Savy/[name]Evan[/name] and [name]Ava[/name]/[name]Evan[/name] and [name]Anna[/name]/[name]Evan[/name] and Vannah/[name]Evan[/name] and [name]Annie[/name] are distinct enough.

Good luck!

I love [name]Savannah[/name] [name]Claire[/name]. I just cannot commit to anything. [name]Baby[/name] is due any day now and we still got nothing really. We were down to two but I am kinda sick of them already.

I love [name]Savannah[/name] [name]Claire[/name]!! [name]Savannah[/name] and [name]Evan[/name] are so cute together. Good luck deciding!

I think they are close but in a cute way. They are no where near obnoxiously close!