Do I have a "TH" problem??

So I’m just coming to realize that several of our top names are really THHHHHHHHH-ish:
[name_f]Edith[/name_f] (a family name that I love, I also really love the nicknames)
[name_f]Thora[/name_f] (his current favorite)
[name_f]Ruth[/name_f] ([name_m]Just[/name_m] so simple and strong, but also cute with "[name_f]Ruthie[/name_f])

Obviously these don’t work as first-middle combos because of the overabundance of th’s.

An additional problem is that my husband’s name (which after much discussion we will use as her last name…I’ve kept my name) is a two syllable name with the sounds UR-THEE (Sorry, don’t want to say the full name here, but I hope you get the idea… it has a TH too!!!)

Are my three top names completely incompatible with his last name?

I don’t know. I’m having a similar issue with “di” sounds. I think it all comes down to how much you love a name. Whether you can overlook it not all flowing and sounding perfect.

I definitly wouldn’t do a first, middle and surname with th sounds though. Maybe something completely different as a middle to break it up a bit?

If his surname also began with TH or S, then I would say all three would be out (especially [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] and [name_f]Thora[/name_f], they both have R and TH, just too much lisp). However, I don’t think his last name is Thurthy or Surthy.

If you decide it’s too much, then consider some longer names that have the sounds you like. You like TH, so you might also like names with a prominent S or F sound as well. Three or four-syllable names with help break up the repetition, too.

[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f]
[name_f]Calista[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Theodora[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Agatha[/name_f]
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]
[name_f]Esther[/name_f]
[name_u]Meredith[/name_u]
[name_f]Philippa[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f]