Do these names "fit" with the images?

Hello Berries,

I was wondering if our names “fit” with these vibes and images (very subjective, I know, but I’m curious):

“[name_u]French[/name_u] American family, nature and outdoor activities lovers, board games players, simplistic and minimalist lifestyle. A certain taste for old / vintage things. [name_m]Favorite[/name_m] season il fall”.

August
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u]
[name_u]Everest[/name_u]
[name_u]Zephyr[/name_u]

Colette
[name_f]Romée[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_f]Giselle[/name_f]

Thank you :slight_smile:

I think [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_u]Elliott[/name_u], [name_f]Colette[/name_f], [name_f]Romée[/name_f] and [name_f]Giselle[/name_f] fit perfectly! They’re all warm and wholesome and stylishly retro/traditional. What a beautiful aesthetic :fallen_leaf:

Yes! I think they fit wonderfully with your aesthetic. The only one that feels a bit out of place is [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u] IMO

Cool way of thinking about this! I think [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u] and [name_f]Freya[/name_f] may be outliers since they feel more Greek/Nordic than [name_u]French[/name_u]/American. [name_m]Even[/name_m] so, they match the vibe very nicely!

I’d replace [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u] with [name_m]Ansel[/name_m] and [name_f]Freya[/name_f] with [name_f]Elaine[/name_f] to go more [name_u]French[/name_u].

I think they all fit but [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u] to me feels the odd one out. I get bohemian hippie vibes with that name. And not sure about Freya that feels very Nordic to me. How about Frances or Francesca

Everest, [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u], [name_f]Romee[/name_f], and [name_f]Giselle[/name_f] definitely fit!

Thank you!

It looks like [name_f]Romée[/name_f] got listed on nameberry, makes me so excited!

How funny, I thought that [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u] was the outsider also. I love the name, but have different images in my head.

Elaine is spelt Hélène in [name_f]France[/name_f]. It’s nice, but I don’t think that I like it enough to use it for my hypothetical daughter.
[name_m]Hansel[/name_m] is very beautiful, I will let it simmer a little bit. Thank you!

Francis and [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] are already used in my family. I like [name_f]Frances[/name_f], but not sure it would work in [name_f]France[/name_f].
Thank you

All the boys fit this imagery for me but none of the girls entirely do. [name_f]Colette[/name_f] and [name_f]Giselle[/name_f] feel very soft and feminine (but also quite dated to me), I can see them being into vintage things but neither feels very simplistic or minimalistic nor outdoorsy. Instead, they make me think of ballerinas and ruffles.
I don’t have an image in mind for [name_f]Romée[/name_f], however, the similar [name_u]Romy[/name_u] definitely suits the description you provided. [name_f]Freya[/name_f] is also quite close, it’s not really a winter-y or vintage name to me but it’s definitely outdoors-y and minimalistic.