Do these names work together?

lately i’ve been crushing on the name santos, which isn’t exactly my usually style, but I love the meaning. but, i’m worried it won’t fit with my other names… how does santos sound with crew and george? i honestly can’t tell in that group if george is the one that doesn’t quite fit or is santos doesn’t since i feel like crew is kind of in between the two styles… so, all this to ask, do crew, george, and santos sound ok together?

1 Like

well uhm i feel like it’s George that doesn’t really go since it’s a total different style than both of them, it’s more classic while the other two aren’t. Santos and Crew go well imo though!

4 Likes

Santos, Crew, and George are all polar opposites to me. A Spanish name, a classic English name, and a trendy name. None of them are the same style, so I don’t think they really go together!

2 Likes

None of these names go together in my opinion

[name_m]Santos[/name_m] is a common Spanish surname and it looks and sounds like it to me, that said I think it pairs better with [name_u]Cruz[/name_u] than [name_m]Crew[/name_m]

Some other Spanish surnames that may tickle your fancy:

Gomez
Ruiz
[name_m]Martin[/name_m]
Torres
Alvarez
[name_m]Perez[/name_m]
Lopez

1 Like

[name_m]Santos[/name_m], [name_u]George[/name_u] and [name_m]Crew[/name_m] are a little mismatched to me - very Spanish, very classic and then very modern. [name_m]Crew[/name_m] and [name_m]Santos[/name_m] could work but [name_u]George[/name_u] feels a little out of place.

[name_u]Cruz[/name_u] is a good suggestion

2 Likes

Unpopular opinion here eheh but I actually like them together
I think all of the brothers would have their own special name but Not completly different
Crew, Santos and George would be adorable brothers

If so, I actually think that the one that is a little bit out of place is Crew and if you like the precious suggestion of turning it into Cruz… Cruz, George and Santos sound even better together
But I dont think it is a must to change the name is just if you like it there is that suggestion

Agree too opposite from each other