Do these names work?

Hello all! I am not currently expecting, just playing around with names for a future little one. We currently have a little girl named Jolie Laine and I’m loving the names Raya or Marin for a future baby girl. They would both be honor names for my grandmother Mari or my fathers middle name Ray.

My name is Reagan, so would using Raya be okay?
Do either of these work with big sister Jolie?

Also what would combo would you use with the names?
Possible middle names would be:
Ruby
Estelle
Francis
Jo
Faith
Hope

I think both names work with Jolie… it just depends on which direction you want to go with possible future names. [name_f]Raya[/name_f] would work provided your nickname isn’t [name_u]Rae[/name_u]. Before I read your list of possible middle names, my first thought was [name_f]Raya[/name_f] [name_u]Marin[/name_u] would be cute.

1 Like

[name_f]Raya[/name_f] [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] is an excellent combo :slight_smile: I think the name works beautifully.

1 Like

@itsjustjack [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] [name_u]Laine[/name_u] would be the big sister’s name.

2 Likes

I missed that, whoops! I do think they’d be good sibling names too (Raya and Jolie)

2 Likes

[name_u]Marin[/name_u] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] would be beautiful

3 Likes

I hadn’t ever thought about using the two together. I’ll definitely add that to the list! Thank you so much!

1 Like

I like that combo! Thank you!

I personally don’t like Raya,but I love [name_u]Marin[/name_u] I think you should go with that and it matches [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] so much better in my opinion

I think [name_u]Marin[/name_u] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] like @Greyblue already suggested ,Marin Hope,Marin [name_f]Faith[/name_f] would be beautiful