Do this names "fit" together?

I have a [name_f]Melody[/name_f] and am curious if [name_f]Petra[/name_f] is to different to be a sibset. [name_f]Melody[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and [name_f]Petra[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] maybe?

*these**sorry for the typo in the title, phone sucks. :confused:

I like [name_f]Melody[/name_f] and [name_f]Petra[/name_f]. Some other names that have a similar feel to [name_f]Petra[/name_f], just in case:

[name_f]Corinne[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f]
[name_f]India[/name_f]
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f]
[name_f]Liana[/name_f]
[name_f]Nessa[/name_f]
[name_f]Olympia[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhea[/name_f]
[name_f]Selah[/name_f]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f]
[name_f]Valencia[/name_f]
[name_f]Zara[/name_f]

I think they fit beautifully together! Go for it!

[name_f]Melody[/name_f] and [name_f]Petra[/name_f] have completely different vibes for me. [name_f]Melody[/name_f] seems whimsical while [name_f]Petra[/name_f] seems stern and international. However, there’s no reason this should stop you from giving the name you love to your child.

I like them together :slight_smile:

They are really different, but I don’t think sibling names have to be in perfect sync. Actually, I like when each kind has their own identity. [name_f]Melody[/name_f] and [name_f]Petra[/name_f] are from different worlds, but they are both also very lovely.

I think they work beautifully as a pair of sisters! (And they’re both lovely names!) I would be delighted to meet a little [name_f]Melody[/name_f] and [name_f]Petra[/name_f]! [name_f]Petra[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] works fine (and both good names).

They are different styles but I think they work well together all the same. [name_f]Melody[/name_f] and [name_f]Petra[/name_f] are gorgeous.

I think they’re fine together!

I know sisters [name_f]Mila[/name_f] & [name_f]Petra[/name_f]. I love [name_f]Melody[/name_f] & [name_f]Petra[/name_f]! Beautifully unexpected combo

I like them together! Eclectic in a good way. [name_f]Petra[/name_f] is fabulous :slight_smile:

I love them together… both familiar but different. I say go for it if you love it :slight_smile:

I like them. I think they’re fine together.

I like them together! They have very different vibes, which would makes them stand out more. When names are all kind of the same I think they lose their uniqueness (for example if you named your daughters [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], and [name_f]Violet[/name_f], they all kind of blend together)

i love [name_f]Petra[/name_f] but [name_f]Melody[/name_f] doesn’t seem to fit with it.

Maybe [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_m]Canon[/name_m], or [name_u]Piper[/name_u]?