Do we like this name?

I really love the name [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_f]Raffaella[/name_f]!
[name_f]Raffaella[/name_f] is my Mom’s name and wanted to honor her for my first baby. The first name, [name_f]Noelle[/name_f], is one that my boyfriend suggested. He’s a [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] baby and wanted a daughter to honor that.

5 Likes

So so pretty! I love it.

1 Like

To me this just has too many consonants - the double L in the first and middle, and the double F in [name_f]Raffaella[/name_f]. I love the way it sounds but maybe a different spelling? [name_u]Noel[/name_u] [name_f]Raffaella[/name_f]? [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_f]Rafaela[/name_f] works too, in my opinion. But [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_f]Raffaella[/name_f] is just a lot of visual overload on consonants.

2 Likes

[name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_f]Raffaella[/name_f] is pretty and unexpected

Its a really preatty name
A little [name_f]Ell[/name_f] heavy but nothing that Throws me off

I really like both visuals and sounds of [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_f]Raffaella[/name_f], it makes me think of [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] treats, quality chocolate and sparkling decorations, in a good way.

1 Like

I absolutely love it! So pretty

Visually the name is a lot to take in. There are three sets of double letters. I feel hubby’s idea is likely what you could get creative with to make it more visually appealing since you clearly want to keep the honor as is. Other names that lend itself to [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] are:

[name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_f]Raffaella[/name_f]

Natylie [name_f]Raffaella[/name_f]

[name_f]Natasha[/name_f] [name_f]Raffaella[/name_f]

[name_f]Noele[/name_f] [name_f]Raffaella[/name_f]

[name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_f]Raffaella[/name_f] is gorgeous :orange_heart:

I agree! The flow isn’t perfect perfect because of the repeated sounds but it’s actually really charming because of it! And the double family connection makes it all the more so.

Raffaella is gorgeous, by the way :heart_eyes: What a beautiful family name to pass on.

1 Like

Pronounced like No-ellie, I actually do love it! As a previous poster suggested, maybe changing the spelling to Rafaella could work visually as well.

I really like [name_f]Rafaella[/name_f] and have [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] [name_f]Rafaella[/name_f] on my list! I think its beautiful and an amazing tribute. I dont love [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] as much but that’s just a personal preference. I think [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Rafaella[/name_f] would be prettier for me but [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_f]Rafaella[/name_f] works fine. There’s repetitive sounds but I dont think its a huge deal. Congratulations on finding such a lovely name with meaning for you both!

Pretty names, but the double “ell” sound does toss me off a bit!

Natalia Rafaella or Natasha Rafaella would be really pretty, very similar, still Christmassy alternatives, I think!

But that’s just my personal taste as I stumble over those l’s a bit. :relaxed:

2 Likes

I love it! I have a cousin named [name_f]Noelle[/name_f], and I think it’s really pretty! [name_f]Raffaella[/name_f] isn’t really my style, but it’s still also nice.

I think [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_f]Raffaella[/name_f] is stunning. The repeated “ell” sound is apparent, but not that big of a deal, in my opinion, especially since both names are meaningful to you. If it were me, I would not want to change the spelling since it is an honor name. I also like the suggestion of [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] [name_f]Raffaella[/name_f] if you are looking for something different!

This. I think Noelle Rafaela is gorgeous!

I really like it! It sounds beautiful. [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_f]Rafaella[/name_f] has great flow and I love the meaning it has for you!